No announcement yet.

Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really not sure, only an idea, but maybe it helps to close XBMC before standby....
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Its happening to me too using this rom, it won't wake i have to manually press the power button. I'm not using stock remote control. i do close everything before standby

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
        I thought this was fixed with the patcher that makes Bluetooth and WiFi and ETH Mac address different, asthey are they are the same by default?
        Where is this patch?

Comment

People don't forget to report all bugs in the Google docs sheet, see Oman's signature in first post.

Comment

Love to know what's going on with my posts on here.

Anyway, great rom, works great on my beelink mxiii 2gb. I'm also using stann1983 Xbmc and Wow.... Awesome. Job and my box is stable now.

Anyone recommend a zero cache file? So many to chose from.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post

This is something I would like to have an answer on it too.
              Tried many zero config files but it seems none of them does the job.
              Still have to deal with buffering issues from several sources.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post
                Love to know what's going on with my posts on here.

Anyway, great rom, works great on my beelink mxiii 2gb. I'm also using stann1983 Xbmc and Wow.... Awesome. Job and my box is stable now.

Originally posted by FrankyH View Post
                This is something I would like to have an answer on it too.
                Tried many zero config files but it seems none of them does the job.
                Still have to deal with buffering issues from several sources.

Comment

Issue digital audio auto-detection and passthrough

Hi Bob,

when i choose in MBOX-settings Advanced>>Digital.audio.auto-detection >on<, the Digita.Audio.Output will automatically set to "PCM", and this is not changeable.

I want to play normal Audio by HDMI-Port. When activated passthrough in Kodi_Helix, i want to used SPDIF-Port, for files with e.g. DTS-Audio. But this is impossible, because in MBOX-Setting is value "PCM", change this value without auto-detection to "SPDIF Passthrough", it won't played Audio by HDMI. On finless1.9 ROM this worked very well. That is why i go back to finless1.9.

Please take a look on this; hopefully you can fix it.

greets

bergi

Comment

HI BOB. THANKS A LOT for this rom.works very fast on my vega s89 standart edition. i can confirm better wifi connection. i use only wifi
                    apps full screen. system stability great. antutu 40.200 incredible results
                    only problem for me is: i use hide it pro or audio manager app to hide native apps wo iusses.
                    but in 1.7 1.8 1.9 2.0 roms this app dont work. superuser not compatible with this app. i dont know why?
                    audio manager works fine in 1.4 1.6 roms.

Comment

NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 &amp; Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

GREAT ROM BOB - THANK YOU - I am new to all of this including posting in forums so I apologize in advance for any breach of protocol.
                      Tried to install the CPU fixers as well via methods 1 & received error message so tried using the mouse work around. Can't get any control from the mouse at all so that I can select "Apply updated from EXT". Is there some setting or other trick to get the mouse to work rather than the infinite scrolling I'm seeing?
                      Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Cak123 View Post
                        GREAT ROM BOB - THANK YOU - I am new to all of this including posting in forums so I apologize in advance for any breach of protocol.
                        Tried to install the CPU fixers as well via methods 1 & received error message so tried using the mouse work around. Can't get any control from the mouse at all so that I can select "Apply updated from EXT". Is there some setting or other trick to get the mouse to work rather than the infinite scrolling I'm seeing?
                        Thanks in advance!
                        What kind of mouse? Use a USB mouse but I will say my wireless 2.4 mouse (with USB dongle) also works.
                        Make sure the mouse is plugged in before you boot to recovery. Recovery is a simple OS level and cannot detect a mouse being plugged in after it has loaded.

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          What kind of mouse? Use a USB mouse but I will say my wireless 2.4 mouse (with USB dongle) also works.
                          Make sure the mouse is plugged in before you boot to recovery. Recovery is a simple OS level and cannot detect a mouse being plugged in after it has loaded.

Bob

if the mouse is not plugged in before the boot recovery it will not pick it up must be plugged din before.

JustMe
                          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

For some reason 1.8 worked perfectly for me, but when I tried to upgrade to 1.9 and now 2.0 suddenly xbmc and youtube no longer work properly, there is no sound and the video looks choppy.

Am I missing a setting or something I need to change?

Thanks.

EDIT: The problem may just have been Kodi XBMC. I rebooted the device and youtube started working. I tried a different video file and it seemed to work but then another didn't. I reinstalled gotham 13.2 and everything seems to work now. Shrug.

On a sidenote, are there any settings I should be changing in xbmc to get the best palyback?

Thanks again
                            Last edited by portezbie; 10-02-2014, 03:36.

Comment

something weird is happening i just opened youtube app and now it won't display videos, i get black screen and audio. Itt's not been updated and i cleare cache and data of the app but same thing. Before i unmount my external hdd and reboot i would like to know if anyone else has experienced the same.

Anoher thing. i have tested 3 movies now with and without amcodec enabled. i press "o" while playing the vidos and the difference alot between skipped (mostly) and droped (very few) frames.
                              With amcodec on i would get 0 droped frames (even after pause/play delays) and hundreds of skipped frames, with amcodec off i get droped frames only when i pause/play sometimes and very few (less than 10) skipped frames after haviing watched a whole movie BUT visually speaking i saw no difference between the two.

My question is should i leave amcodec off and not worry about my box die/fry, i don't know if it can affect it considerably but i've got a feeling.

Comment

Re: NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 &amp; Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Hey, can someone enable 1080p playback on YouTube app?

Comment

Working...
                                X