I'm trying to install on MXIII 2GB, but there is some error:
    E:failed to verify whole-file signature
    E:signature verification failed

Any hint?
    Thanks.

Have you tried re-downloading?
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Yes, i download again and there is same error.
      Last edited by warken; 10-05-2014, 20:42.

Comment

And you also don't forget this ?

Originally posted by Finless View Post

DO NOT just copy this download ZIP to SDcard and expect it to work!
        UNZIP it and read the README for instructions!

RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Sv: NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Originally posted by portezbie View Post
            For some reason 1.8 worked perfectly for me, but when I tried to upgrade to 1.9 and now 2.0 suddenly xbmc and youtube no longer work properly, there is no sound and the video looks choppy.

Am I missing a setting or something I need to change?

Thanks.

EDIT: The problem may just have been Kodi XBMC. I rebooted the device and youtube started working. I tried a different video file and it seemed to work but then another didn't. I reinstalled gotham 13.2 and everything seems to work now. Shrug.

On a sidenote, are there any settings I should be changing in xbmc to get the best palyback?

Thanks again
            Same for me. Haven't tried downgrading xbmc. But kodi worked with finless 1.9.
            😕😞

Originally posted by portezbie View Post
            For some reason 1.8 worked perfectly for me, but when I tried to upgrade to 1.9 and now 2.0 suddenly xbmc and youtube no longer work properly, there is no sound and the video looks choppy.

Am I missing a setting or something I need to change?

Thanks.

EDIT: The problem may just have been Kodi XBMC. I rebooted the device and youtube started working. I tried a different video file and it seemed to work but then another didn't. I reinstalled gotham 13.2 and everything seems to work now. Shrug.

On a sidenote, are there any settings I should be changing in xbmc to get the best palyback?

Thanks again

Comment

Does this flash modem firmware or network chip? I think I flashed the wrong rom awhile back and now never get speeds over 30mbps I get 60 over wifi before? I want to flash it again do I need AMlogic tool to flash that chip?

Comment

Just a suggestion of course, but if I were OP I'd include the "Hey, I'd appreciate you not uploading my work elsewhere without permission" thing in the post itself, not just the readme. I was having trouble with my internet at the time and needed a self restarting/correcting download so I used one of those services that you point to a file and it creates a torrent with the original server as a web seed on 1.9, then felt horrible about doing so once I had downloaded and read the readme. Sorry about that. Though I guess that's my fault for not asking first, should have been common sense on my part.

Comment

hey Bob, any chance of a list of what i need to back up off stock 109k4 for the live wallpapers to work on your latest 2.0... (mainly the floating leaves in water one)
                  Sent from my Commodore 64 using Geos
                  My devices:
                  Tronsmart Vega S89-H: running stock 104k4 rom, rooted & racky's cpu fix.
                  Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: running KK's dual boot kernel, Phil's touch recovery & de-bloated, over-clocked and rooted stock rom.
                  Samsung Galaxy S3: stock until warrany is over lol running JB 4.3 ...
                  HTC Incredible S: Venom rom, 'kangaroo' kernel, overclocked to 2Ghz & still kicking the Sammy's butt!

Comment

MBox losing settings

Im still finding the MBox settings for 'screen size' and audio passthrough being lost and going back to defaults after shutdowns. It happens randomly and I cant suggest a pattern to reproduce this.

Comment

I'm not getting any sound through my spdif, after upgrading. Not in system or in xbmc. Any idea why?,
                      Edit: oops forgot the box's sound settings...
                      Last edited by marcuspresident; 10-07-2014, 20:33.

Comment

Issues with 1.8 recommend upgrading to 2.0 ??

I have the standard version Tronsmart with 2 gig / 16 gig, running Finless version 1.8.

I think the device rocks with finless 1.8, but I wonder if any of the following 3 issues might be fixed with version 2.0.

Issue #1:

I use an air mouse/remote described here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?16413-Air-mouse-Does-anyone-have-any-recommendations-please&p=234531#post234531

I find the air mouse pointer too small. I am a senior in my mid 70s with failing eye sight. It would be nice to change the pointer to bigger and/or bolder.

Issue #2:

Quite often the pointer disappears from sight because the system gives more priority to other processes. The pointer is usually restored within about 5 seconds. While it can be annoying, I can live with it.

Issue #3:
                        I am connected via ethernet cable and get 60 meg down as well as 59 meg upload speeds with my Verizon Fios connection.
                        The problem I have is that a number of android games require a WIFI connection to function.
                        When I enable WIFI, I automatically lose my ethernet connection and my speed gets reduced to 6 meg down.
                        I think that the programmers coded this in such a way to prevent users from racking up high data charges. Is there a way to spoof a hard wired ethernet connection as showing up as a WIFI connection?

Has anyone else encountered similar issues?

Does Finless 2.0 address any of these issues?

Should I upgrade?

Is there a better device anyone would recommend?

Comment

@Wolfe, issues 1 and 3 at least can be fixed on your current version using Xposed and some modules for that. Install Xposed and Xposed Per App Settings, change the DPI for (I think) "Android System" in that to change the size of the cursor (maybe some other things too, not sure). For the wifi, use the Fake Wifi Connection module and enable it for the problematic apps.

Comment

Originally posted by neoman4426 View Post
                            @Wolfe, issues 1 and 3 at least can be fixed on your current version using Xposed and some modules for that. Install Xposed and Xposed Per App Settings, change the DPI for (I think) "Android System" in that to change the size of the cursor (maybe some other things too, not sure). For the wifi, use the Fake Wifi Connection module and enable it for the problematic apps.
                            Further to Neoman4436's post about Fake wifi. Here is the link for it.....

Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM

Comment

MXIII M82 i have orderd this one 2gb version do i leave it stock firmware ?

and is there a stock firmware for it it comes with android 4.4.4 kitkat

Comment

salut

bob says he must put 3 files
                                1) Copy all the files from this ZIP onto the SDcard you shoulds have:
                                factory_update_param.aml
                                s82_s89_finless20.zip
                                recovery.img
                                in the zip is missing recorery.img
                                I download it 3 times no recovery. img
                                I can put this one S89-H_108k4_tronsmart_sdcard
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X