Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isham.padron View Post
    I was really hoping that this update would fix the Wifi+bluetooth issue. For context its really hard to stream music to my motostream via bluetooth through google music or youtube. I understand that it might be freq. problem but I have no problem streaming using my iphone 4 or my Nexus4

add it there, describe the problem better.

Comment

Great work bob ... I have the 2.0 finless and put xbmc kodi the one u posted I had video problems where the picture was disoriented fixed it with going to setting mbox switching the video detect to 1080 rather then 720 which it detected ... so far so good on kodi .... as for my wonderful bell app no go on these fixes will wait for more releases

Comment

Re: NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
        Great work bob ... I have the 2.0 finless and put xbmc kodi the one u posted I had video problems where the picture was disoriented fixed it with going to setting mbox switching the video detect to 1080 rather then 720 which it detected ... so far so good on kodi .... as for my wonderful bell app no go on these fixes will wait for more releases
        Oh and my box s82 I just realized is alot warmer them normal think im gonna go back to oman 109k4 ..

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
          I have no crashes with Kodi and Superuser.
          I watched about 5 movies straight last night and not one crash.

I think your box has some problem.

Bob

wow i would of fallen asleep after half way of movie and the mrs would been telling me to go to bed because on my snoring hahaha

JustMe
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

garbage display

Hi, thanks for the new ROM. I've updated my box just now but the display is garbage after the logo. Any suggetion before going back to 1.9?

Comment

I
              Originally posted by Veronica View Post
              do you know what helps?, placing the box in vertical position. Since i did that easy move my box does not get very hot as it used to in flat position (the small holes at the bottom of the box were useless in that position and the box would not "breath" properly, dus overheating the box and the table material under it).
              Hi guys!

4 months ago i did some mods with my M82 ... check out the pictures. I replaced the original heatsink with a segment from a old videocard, polished the bottom and put Arctic Silver 5 paste on it. I also drilled some holes in the bottom and 1 big hole in the top cover for air circulation and i changed the internal antenna to a external one with now 20dbm more signal . Anyway the problem with the m82 is, that all boxes with 5 degree steps are thermal calculated, that means this is not the real cpu temperature.
              You can find that in the dmesg log, it looks like that:

amlogic_thermal_probe, this chip is not trimmed, use virtual thermal
              aml_virtaul_thermal_probe, virtual thermal enabled

Use "virtual thermal control" means, that you can put your box in a freezer, it changes nothing! We need a kernel mod to lower the calculated temperature.

Greets
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Gaili; 09-30-2014, 10:13.

Comment

Originally posted by isham.padron View Post
                I was really hoping that this update would fix the Wifi+bluetooth issue. For context its really hard to stream music to my motostream via bluetooth through google music or youtube. I understand that it might be freq. problem but I have no problem streaming using my iphone 4 or my Nexus4
                I thought this was fixed with the patcher that makes Bluetooth and WiFi and ETH Mac address different, asthey are they are the same by default?

Comment

I do see that option on SPMC as well as on other xbmc versions for our boxes but i guess is broken anyways?
                  how to tell, how can i know if it works or not?
                  It's very easy to check: install Stane's AMLogic firmware where it works great! Anyway, TV resolution changes to movie native as soon as you click on play. When you click on stop resolution returns to XBMC system default.

Comment

The same menus i see in Android, as i said it b4 may be broken anyways. Don't know
                    Yes, you are right, this also exist at the XBMC Android versions (arm), but please don't ask me why, because I don't find any device where it works

Originally posted by dankec View Post
                    It's very easy to check: install Stane's AMLogic firmware where it works great! Anyway, TV resolution changes to movie native as soon as you click on play. When you click on stop resolution returns to XBMC system default.
                    I think you talk about his Linux?
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                      Yes, you are right, this also exist at the XBMC Android versions (arm), but please don't ask me why, because I don't find any device where it works

I think you talk about his Linux?

Positive!

Comment

Can i just update from 1.9 and all earlier installed programs still there ?
                        or will it completely wipe everything ?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreydeleeuw View Post
                          Can i just update from 1.9 and all earlier installed programs still there ?
                          or will it completely wipe everything ?
                          it will wipe everything including internal storage. Use something like titanium backup to backup your apps+data

Comment

it will wipe everything including internal storage. Use something like titanium backup to backup your apps+data
                            thanx Veronica

Comment

M82 - Does not wake up from hibernation

Hi there!

I've recently installed, and then installed again the 2.0 version, because when I put the device to hibernation, sometimes I can't wake it up with the remote controller. The led turns blue, but the device does not boot, and I have to hold the power key to turn it off completely. Any solution for that (besides going back to 1.9)?

Kind regards,

Comment

Originally posted by bbolgar View Post
                                Hi there!

I've recently installed, and then installed again the 2.0 version, because when I put the device to hibernation, sometimes I can't wake it up with the remote controller. The led turns blue, but the device does not boot, and I have to hold the power key to turn it off completely. Any solution for that (besides going back to 1.9)?

Kind regards,
                                I have this problem since from the beginning (with the 1st FW)... I thought it caused by one of my installed apps. It's a random thing. Sometimes it's working for 2 weeks without any problem.
                                I'm on Finless 1.7 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X