No announcement yet.

Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fricking fantastic Bob gotham 14 beta 3 working spmc working. Picture awesome. For all those crashing in gotham beta 3. I Uninstalled it on one box re booted then re installed and re booted once again after first set up it ran fine after that don't ask me why just worked.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

ROM Backup

Is there a way to back up an image of this ROM exactly as I have it configured now (really loving this setup right now)? I ask because during install, I didn't see any options to backup or restore a ROM in recovery.
      Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
      Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Originally posted by chsmith1976 View Post
        Is there a way to back up an image of this ROM exactly as I have it configured now (really loving this setup right now)? I ask because during install, I didn't see any options to backup or restore a ROM in recovery.
        You can do it using TWRP

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
          You can do it using TWRP
          I didn't know there was a TWRP recovery for the S89. Could you kindly provide a download link?
          Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
          Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Originally posted by chsmith1976 View Post
            I didn't know there was a TWRP recovery for the S89. Could you kindly provide a download link?

Comment

I tried to switch from dalvik to ART engine right after first boot but same as stock 109k4 rom it bootlooped after restart. Is anyone running ART succesfully, no bs please? anyways it would be nice if Oman and/or Finless look into it.

Comment

I dont like the desktop wallpaper in this version, I'll have to revert back to v1.9
                Just kidding

Alls good so far. I was able to load in my xbmc data backups, change wallpaper without issue .

Thanks Bob

Noob question. How do i get the browser to allow saving my bookmarks to google instead of 'local'?
                Last edited by Joffa; 10-07-2014, 08:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Veronica View Post
                  That's good news, apparently there was few issues with SPMC before for our amlogic boxes, i'll give it a try. BTW do you ave all 3 codecs selected or only Amcodec?
                  I Disabled AMcode, this way there are nearly no skips or framedrops. In the movie LOTR just 23 drops and 12 skips. Not bad... For now I'll stick on SPMC till the problems with XBMC are fixed.
                  Last edited by Genem; 09-29-2014, 06:43.

Comment

Hi Finless,

thanks for your excellent and hard work.

No 720p patch means I should not install this on my 720p only TV setup and stay with my patched 1.9 right?

Thanks,

Tek

Comment

I'm still on AMLinux, but now I'm considering Finless 2.0...

Most of the time I'm using XBMC/KODI... Few things is not clear here:

1. How good android XBMC works with streaming add-ons (Mashup, 1channel, simple player, genesis...)?
                      (My only reason to go to linux distro was "Adjust display refresh rate to match video" which is, unfortunately, not available under android. Even with that option on XBMC is still stuttering under AMLinux)

2. If I decided to migrate to android... should I use Kodi 14 beta 3 or SPMC?

3. If SPMC, could someone, please, post SPMC download link?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dankec View Post
                        2. If I decided to migrate to android... should I use Kodi 14 beta 3 or SPMC?

3. If SPMC, could someone, please, post SPMC download link?

Thanks.
                        If I were you, I should try SPMC (can be found in the playstore). Disable AMlogics code in HW and there will be no more hick-ups. At least in my situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Genem View Post
                          If I were you, I should try SPMC (can be found in the playstore). Disable AMlogics code in HW and there will be no more hick-ups. At least in my situation.
                          By disabling Amlogic codec you choose software decoding instead of hardware. It's not a soulution, it's workaround

Comment

Tempature Problem

Hi Bob,
                            i have one of the temperature calculated M82 Boxes, means the one with the old Cpu and the 5 degree steps. Since i installed the version 2.0 of your rom, the temperature stays between 70 and 80 degrees with nothing running on it. I do not use the cpufix. That is 25 degree higher than with your 1.9 rom when the the box is in idle. Actually i also tried oman 109k4 same problem there ... ist there a pach which i can use?

thanks

Comment

Only thing you might try is 109 kernel.
                              Use my CPU fix Stock from 1.9 ROM. This will install 109 kernel.

Bob
                              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                                Only thing you might try is 109 kernel.
                                Use my CPU fix Stock from 1.9 ROM. This will install 109 kernel.

Bob
                                Ok thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X