Beelink S82/S82H/M8/MXIII & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neoman4426 View Post
    @Wolfe, issues 1 and 3 at least can be fixed on your current version using Xposed and some modules for that. Install Xposed and Xposed Per App Settings, change the DPI for (I think) "Android System" in that to change the size of the cursor (maybe some other things too, not sure). For the wifi, use the Fake Wifi Connection module and enable it for the problematic apps.
    Thanks!
    Unfortunately it does not work. Cannot install modules.
    Says it requires a 'Samsung Rom'

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Re: NEW - Beelink S82/S82H/M8 & Tronsmart S89/S89H - Finless 2.0 ROM

Originally posted by FrankW View Post
      Further to Neoman4436's post about Fake wifi. Here is the link for it.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...ction-t2800416
      That link wont open

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
        salut

bob says he must put 3 files
        1) Copy all the files from this ZIP onto the SDcard you shoulds have:
        factory_update_param.aml
        s82_s89_finless20.zip
        recovery.img
        in the zip is missing recorery.img
        I download it 3 times no recovery. img
        I can put this one S89-H_108k4_tronsmart_sdcard

Most likly the easiest rom ive updated simply put the zip file finless 20 onto the sd card and boot unit as normal then go to settings select update tool and then select the update finless20.zip and click update it re boots and installs the rom your done actually that simple.....
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Most likly the easiest rom ive updated simply put the zip file finless 20 onto the sd card and boot unit as normal then go to settings select update tool and then select the update finless20.zip and click update it re boots and installs the rom your done actually that simple.....

this is an update I received my Tronsmart S89 / S89H (Tronsmart S89-H SDcard_108K4_140811) I like the rom a bob.

Comment

Display garbage after Update..after reboot, Logo..crash

Originally posted by maroot View Post
            Hi, thanks for the new ROM. I've updated my box just now but the display is garbage after the logo. Any suggetion before going back to 1.9?
            same issue here..after update process is finished and the box reboots after the logo my display is also garbage...any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
              this is an update I received my Tronsmart S89 / S89H (Tronsmart S89-H SDcard_108K4_140811) I like the rom a bob.
              ok thank you I'm on the Finless ROM 2.0. I do not understand why the TWRP has took care of installing the rom. I never was able to install the TWRP
              translation. fr. eng

Comment

Toslink Problem!!

Hi Bob!

I love your work and your roms for the amlogic devices!
                You make using these devices a lot better and inprove their usability.
                I have one little problem with your latest 2.0 rom:

Toslink seems to be deaktivated by default, I found no way to switch it on in settings.
                HDMI passthrough is aktivated by default, which works perfect, but when I like to only hear music from an iternet-radiostation, i dont want to switch on my tv to do so.
                In your last rom, I could use toslink to hear internet-radio using my 7.1 receiver without hdmi.

Maybe there is a simple solution to this problem or I can't find any?

Greetings from Austria

Werner

Comment

Originally posted by trewis View Post
                  Hi Bob!

I love your work and your roms for the amlogic devices!
                  You make using these devices a lot better and inprove their usability.
                  I have one little problem with your latest 2.0 rom:

Toslink seems to be deaktivated by default, I found no way to switch it on in settings.
                  HDMI passthrough is aktivated by default, which works perfect, but when I like to only hear music from an iternet-radiostation, i dont want to switch on my tv to do so.
                  In your last rom, I could use toslink to hear internet-radio using my 7.1 receiver without hdmi.

Maybe there is a simple solution to this problem or I can't find any?

Greetings from Austria

Werner
                  same issue here. it seems to be a part of firmware 1.9 who's wrong.
                  it's already written in oman's issues_feedback.doc.

Gruß
                  Bergl

Comment

Originally posted by Groovetemple View Post
                    same issue here..after update process is finished and the box reboots after the logo my display is also garbage...any advice?
                    I got it working by using the update tool. Give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by trewis View Post
                      Hi Bob!

You mean SPDIF output yes?

You use the SettingsMBox app, 'advanced' tab. Set Digital audio auto-detection off and Digital audio output on and select SPDIF passthrough in the popup.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Joffa View Post
                        You mean SPDIF output yes?

You use the SettingsMBox app, 'advanced' tab. Set Digital audio auto-detection off and Digital audio output on and select SPDIF passthrough in the popup.
                        Good tip.

Comment

I just installed this, but now my box is stuck at the boot animation. How can I fix this? I found no way to boot to recovery mode (can't find a reset button on my device, S82B)

EDIT: Ok I learned about the reset button in the A/V connector, but it still boots to the animation and stays there.
                          Last edited by Targeter; 10-11-2014, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Targeter View Post
                            I just installed this, but now my box is stuck at the boot animation. How can I fix this? I found no way to boot to recovery mode (can't find a reset button on my device, S82B)

EDIT: Ok I learned about the reset button in the A/V connector, but it still boots to the animation and stays there.
                            Its quite hidden on these devices.

You need to stick a tooth pick or the like in the av hole the button hidden at the bottom and your going to feel the click when you hit it.
                            You can reflash it by the rest button method.
                            Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
                              Its quite hidden on these devices.

You need to stick a tooth pick or the like in the av hole the button hidden at the bottom and your going to feel the click when you hit it.
                              You can reflash it by the rest button method.
                              Yeah I just figured that out as well, but it's still booting to the finless animation, even when powering up with the reset held

Comment

Ok I fixed my problem. I *think* I was missing restore.img.

What I ended up doing was installing AMLinux (that install would boot, which is why I think restore.img was the key) and then re-flashing to Finless 2.0. Everything works just fine now.

Comment

Working...
                                X