HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Connect the OTG cable to the OTG USB port and hold in the reset button while connecting it to the PC.
    Does not work. I get the following error in the log file,

16:10:17 164 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    16:10:19 144 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    16:10:23 110 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    16:10:25 372 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    16:10:26 959 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    16:10:28 736 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
    HTC Wildfire, Samsung s3, Ulefone U7, Doogee DG550
    HPH Nagrace 4GB, 32G ROM, CX W8 Wintel Intel Atom Z3735F
    Chuwi V88 RK3188, FNF ifive x2, advent vega pov
    Creative zen x-fi2

Comment

Originally posted by benniebob View Post
      Does not work. I get the following error in the log file,

16:10:17 164 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      16:10:19 144 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      16:10:23 110 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      16:10:25 372 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      16:10:26 959 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      16:10:28 736 Error:EnumerateHubPorts-->DeviceIoControl failed,err=0x48f
      You shouldn't plug the cable into a USB Hub or front USB ports, should be a USB port at the back of the PC, also unplug all other unused USB devices.

Comment

You shouldn't plug the cable into a USB Hub or front USB ports, should be a USB port at the back of the PC, also unplug all other unused USB devices.
        If I use a port on the back the device isn't recognized at all. On the front androidtool finds the device for a short time but than the device isn't recognized also.
        Creative zen x-fi2

Comment

What is the Operating System of your PC? And is it 32bits or 64bits?

Comment

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
            What is the Operating System of your PC? And is it 32bits or 64bits?
            It is 32bits.
            Creative zen x-fi2

Comment

Originally posted by benniebob View Post
              It is 32bits.
              Windows7/8 ?

It should definitely be from a back USB Port, front USB ports don't have enought power to power certain devices for more than 10 seconds. Are the drivers installed correctly, remove them if already installed and connect device again?
              If all else fails try from a different PC.

Comment

Have you solved, because I have the same problem

Comment

Guys it's difficult to connect the box with my computer I have test with 2 different computer it's the same with no luck I am on Windows 7 ultimate 32 on both.. I have test with rk driver assistance and seems it's installing driver but it's not going to recover mode it's bong one time and it's seems connection 1-2 second and disconnect it's make my crazy

I have tested with all usb port i have and I have reinstalled driver 100 times but it don't help, any other workaround?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
                    Guys it's difficult to connect the box with my computer I have test with 2 different computer it's the same with no luck I am on Windows 7 ultimate 32 on both.. I have test with rk driver assistance and seems it's installing driver but it's not going to recover mode it's bong one time and it's seems connection 1-2 second and disconnect it's make my crazy

I have tested with all usb port i have and I have reinstalled driver 100 times but it don't help, any other workaround?
                    For firmware
                    1. Click mkupdate.bat in the extracted firmware folder.
                    2. Wait for it to finish
                    3. In flash Tool, go to Upgrade Firmware
                    4. Click on Firmware Button and select the *.img file generated previously.
                    5. Click the Upgrade button to flash the firmware after connecting the device as below.
                    This method works much better than flashing the images separately.

Are you connecting it correctly.
                    1. Open the flash tool v2.3 and also run Driver Assistant to install the drivers.
                    2. Connect the OTG cable to back USB port and the other end to the OTG side USB port on the device.
                    3. Use a paperclip and hold in the recovery button, it should make a click sound.
                    4. Connect the power cable to the box, while still holding the recovery button.
                    5. The Flash Tool will now say RK Flash Loader, if not it will install the driver for the first time and then say RK Flash Loader after a while.
                    6. You can now choose the firmware and flash.

If not working, disconnect power and connect power again while pressing the reset button again.
                    Last edited by mo123; 10-12-2014, 04:37.

Comment

When you connect the rk tool are you engaging the switch before you start upgrading.You have 4 boxes at the bottom of screen. From left to right second box at bottom press it, go to forth box then, press it, go to first, press it, then new firmware loads. Do not use the recovery button. First go to setting , usb connect to pc checked. Connect computer to android device. Pull up rk tool and follow direction above.
                      Last edited by odrewjr; 10-12-2014, 04:42.

Comment

I have the same problem. Can you look in the log directory?
                        Creative zen x-fi2

Comment

Maybe, not sure, also a problem with the male USB to male USB cable ...??? Only an idea...
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sv: HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Follow post #24 it work
                            Last edited by Shadi86; 10-12-2014, 14:17.

Comment

I have successfully connect now it's easy, my mistake was I thinking it was like minix but it different so how you would do for connecting, is before you insert DC connection cable you must hold paper clip in the recovery hole when you holding it you insert the DC connection beam! It connect now!
                              All the instructions to connect/flash are in post #24
                              Would save people a lot of headache.

Comment

All the instructions to connect/flash are in post #24
                                Would save people a lot of headache.
                                Finally was able to flash the box, followed the instructions to the letter.

Thanks everybody.
                                Creative zen x-fi2

Comment

Working...
                                X