HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burs View Post
    These current version are just beta for those who can't wait.
    For others, wait few more days to get the real deal
    I am so thankful for the support by Nagrace. I love my HPH 4GB 32GB box. Very pleased with the updates so far. Great team, thanks Tina.

Comment

Many thanks all for your kind waiting patiently

our engineer went to Rockchip to find out the audio muting problem today, hope can be solve it asap,any updated news will let you know, thanks

Tina

Comment

New firmware! Yay!

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

OTA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.4_150129.rar

Comment

Any changelog?

Comment

any one getting it to down ok ?.... been trying for hours

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
              db96618 Android-> Lib: handling noise problems Youku Live
              2015-01-27 5fa1502 HphLaucherTv: Use whatismyipaddress.com locate abroad, domestic use Baidu positioning, no longer in use Location Positioning
              2015-01-27 50899dc Android-> DeviceTest: KeyTest test Recovery compatible F12 key code values
              2015-01-26 205797b Android-> LeHomeAssistant: Roca assistant locale automatically matches the two-dimensional code scanning environment
              2015-01-26 b66c5d3 Android-> lehome: Modify settings interface Roca assistant logo
              2015-01-20 20b5ac9 Kernel-> NoDeepSleep: do not enter Deep Sleep
              2015-01-20 212e4e5 Android-> DLNA: Roca assistant APK confusion
              2015-01-19 0c8ff24 Android-> power: add hibernate, reboot
              2015-01-16 3d05ed8 Kernel-> gmac: change large parts of the machine rx_delay improve the problem of slow network port
              2015-01-16 1b3bf8b Android-> key: instead of using the F12 key MUTE, prevent inexplicable silence
              2015-01-16 57bf166 Merge branch 'tchip_back' into tchip
              2015-01-15 474ea78 Android-> FileExplorer:. 1 change passwords saved criteria. 2. Modify the null pointer may cause a few places. 3. Modify .gitignore ignore patch file
              2015-01-14 aaf39bf Revert "Android-> Google_GMS: Google Update Service"
              Thanks mo

Comment

Its very slow

Comment

slow ?.... firmware or download ?

Comment

Download firmware

This server its slowly

Comment

for me it keeps saying 40 plus mins then the feed cuts out altogether.

Comment

Better if tina also use mega or Google drive for us who live in Europe

Comment

For me it's cuts to

Comment

Thumb up for NoDeepSleep and Hibernate features

btw, anyone experiencing "Device linked to this TV" toast message?
                            What does that mean? I don't have any devices that can connect to the box or tv...?

Comment

Originally posted by Burs View Post
                              Thumb up for NoDeepSleep and Hibernate features

btw, anyone experiencing "Device linked to this TV" toast message?
                              What does that mean? I don't have any devices that can connect to the box or tv...?
                              Is it better without deep sleep? I hope it's sleep good for me though

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
                                Is it better without deep sleep? I hope it's sleep good for me though
                                Yes, for me it's better without deep sleep, because most of the time my box can't recover from it (I must unplug it from the wall charger and boot it again from the start). For tablets and smartphones I appreciate deep sleep feature, but for my tv box that runs 24/7 and is always connected to a wall charger, in that case, for me, deep sleep is completely irrelevant and undesireable.

Comment

Working...
                                X