No announcement yet.

HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get hdmi no signal some time, it's force me to take out the DC power contact and after its fine...
    Report any bugg or inform Tina so we can help each other to make this firmware one of the best

Comment

Anyone have problem with hdmi no signal?

Comment

Maybe the box not get enough of power or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
          Maybe the box not get enough of power or something like that?
          If your box is powered by 3A adapter, it should have plenty of power even for the most demanding tasks. On the other hand, I had similar case with my last rk3188 hdmi stick which worked on only one tv but not on any other I tried. It must be some weird incompatibility. Maybe your tv doesn't comply with hdmi specification? Just a guess.

Comment

Hi
            any good and stable kodi or helix for my hph I have spmc but with pvr tvheadend clients it's not so stable
            Last edited by Shadi86; 04-08-2015, 09:54.

Comment

system update find new firmware 1.4.5 and always crashed on update . Anybody have 1.4.5 firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by ksv1 View Post
                system update find new firmware 1.4.5 and always crashed on update . Anybody have 1.4.5 firmware?
                Hi here https://mega.co.nz/#!0lFRRJ6J!vXSd9v...0kiHBhtrqRU-0o

Comment

Hi, the link provided is no longer valid, the file has been deleted.
                  Any news from Nagrace? Did they release anything newer after 1.4.5?

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
                    Hi, the link provided is no longer valid, the file has been deleted.
                    Any news from Nagrace? Did they release anything newer after 1.4.5?
                    There have been several updates since
                    TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.6
                    TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.7
                    TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.8
                    Android5.1.1_u…160125_1715

I also released several Lollipop firmwares.

If you need any help or want to try a new firmware, you can PM with the exact device you have and your requirements eg. want to use HD Audio, want dual-boot firmware, want a smooth Kodi for video playback etc.

Comment

Hi Mo,

can you provide the link to the latest LP Nagrace firmware for NT-V6 32G ?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
                        Hi Mo,

can you provide the link to the latest LP Nagrace firmware for NT-V6 32G ?
                        Thanks!
                        I will upload it.
                        Just need to add Google apps.
                        I will also upload new custom firmware later, just waiting for some patches.

Comment

need a new build mo... with latest from nagrace im getting a lot of crashing all of a sudden ..... box is playing half a stream then restarting.... even loosing web settings ?

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                            need a new build mo... with latest from nagrace im getting a lot of crashing all of a sudden ..... box is playing half a stream then restarting.... even loosing web settings ?
                            Hi

Nagrace is hard busy improving the HDMi-IN and other things behind the scenes.
                            I'm waiting for the new HDMI-IN, so I can make a single firmware for all devices.
                            It should also be a very stable firmware & I'll make a dual-boot also.

What Kodi are you using and what streams, addons, then I can also test.

Comment

kodi 16 .... latest 3288 firmware from candy.... 3288 ..... playing anything in kodi causes it.... for instance i was watching 2 tv episodes of new show vinyl yesterday.... on exodus i think..... first played all the way through no pobs.... second crashed about 10 mins in..... box is kept clean with cccleaner.... and ares wizard in kodi.... i was not sure if its kodi or box.... not seen anything about it.... and 2 customers have had same issue..... can crash upto 10 times in a day ?

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                                kodi 16 .... latest 3288 firmware from candy.... 3288 ..... playing anything in kodi causes it.... for instance i was watching 2 tv episodes of new show vinyl yesterday.... on exodus i think..... first played all the way through no pobs.... second crashed about 10 mins in..... box is kept clean with cccleaner.... and ares wizard in kodi.... i was not sure if its kodi or box.... not seen anything about it.... and 2 customers have had same issue..... can crash upto 10 times in a day ?
                                My custom firmware and NTMC 16 should be a lot better, but just waiting for the new firmware to be finished by them before I can work on it.
                                Forgot to ask, are you using the Dec 2015 Kitkat firmware or the Jan 2016 Lollipop one?
                                Lollipop has lots of improvements in video playback that is not possible on Kitkat.

Comment

Working...
                                X