Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now I really feel stupid :-)

Bart
    Last edited by dirtyballs; 11-25-2014, 22:01.

Comment

New official firmware from Nagrace - 23/12/2014

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Download with jdownloader.org and set to less than 4 threads downloading in top menu.
      Then baidu will download at an okay speed and not stop or ask for captchas and also not struggle to download it from the website.

Changes are the same as for new Beelink,Ugoos etc. firmware
      without custom ROM tweaks.
      Should work with passthrough in SPMC.
      (Might need to uninstall the included one)
      Last edited by mo123; 12-26-2014, 16:46.

Comment

Thnx mo123

Comment

I have test passtrough spdif trough xbmc it's work now with the new firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
            I have test passtrough spdif trough xbmc it's work now with the new firmware
            Did you test with SPMC v13.3 beta 1, SPMC v13.4.0 or Kodi external player?
            Did it not work on my ROM?
            If not I'll update my ROM again in future.

Comment

I tested it with spmc, It's was spmc v13.3.4 already pre installed in the new firmware.
              I have test your rom spdif trough xbmc and it's not work so good it's stuttering with noisy sound it's only (spdif side) it not work on your rom...

Comment

I tested it with spmc, It's was spmc v13.3.4 already pre installed in the new firmware.
                I have test your rom spdif trough xbmc and it's not work so good it's stuttering with noisy sound it's only (spdif side) it not work on your rom...
                Can you test my kernel.img & resource.img from v1.3 ROM with this new firmware and see if SPDIF still works correctly?
                It will show also 1 second green Android logo before bootanimation if kernel is flashed correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                  New official firmware from Nagrace - 23/12/2014
                  百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Download with jdownloader.org and set to less than 4 threads downloading in top menu.
                  Then baidu will download at an okay speed and not stop or ask for captchas and also not struggle to download it from the website.
                  Download doesn't go with more than 1 thread. But at my place, it's ok @1Mbit.
                  Now we're waiting for v1.4 lol

Comment

Firmware was downloading between 150-200KBps for me.
                    Would be nice to know if SPDIF works better with this and also test with my v1.3 kernel and the new firmware.
                    Then I know it's something Rockchip fixed in the kernel or if it's something in the firmware's system files that is improved.
                    Maybe next ROM will be Lollipop, just kidding.

Comment

It's problem with wifi, when I go to settings to activate it the wifi it just freeze and after that get message ''setting don't answer ''something and the settings close after that, it's my translation from Swedish, any idea guys can you test active wifi and see what will happen

Edit: it's the latest firmware

Comment

The latest firmware it's very buggy from my side special when you active the wifi

Comment

Please guys report I you have same problem or not so I know if it only me

Comment

The latest firmware it's very buggy from my side special when you active the wifi
                            Wifi problem on mine.

Comment

So I am not alone about this issue

Comment

Working...
                              X