Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of problems or new requests

Hey all,

Many thanks for all of your attention and your supporting for HPH product!

Fmoreira66 has suggested and help us created a excel templet about the problems list and new requests at google drive for new firmware updated or near future new firmware. there is a example at the form.

so please kindly let us know(fill it to the form) if you meet some problems with the new firmware or your comments, feedbacks, suggestions and requests to make the user experience more better.
    We will do our best technical support and service for you. thanks again!

Here is
    the link:

comments please, it will be much appreciated!

Best wishes,
    Tina

Comment

Hi all,
      Have anyone have any luck with downloading the latest firmware from nagrace, please share with you because the speed problem in their server it very slow

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
        Hi all,
        Have anyone have any luck with downloading the latest firmware from nagrace, please share with you because the speed problem in their server it very slow
        The first time I tried to download I lost the link, the second time it downloaded very quick. By the way, it is their best so far.

Comment

Hi all,
          I already downloaded it.
          Busy making a custom ROM, just waiting for feedback for some tweaks.
          It's no use for me uploading it, as it will take me 5 times longer to upload than for you to download from their link which should take 1 hour.

They are going to release another firmware in a week or two to fix/improve the remaining issues.

Comment

Okay bro thnx your quick response, Will try again and see

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              I already downloaded it.
              Busy making a custom ROM, just waiting for feedback for some tweaks.
              It's no use for me uploading it, as it will take me 5 times longer to upload than for you to download from their link which should take 1 hour.

They are going to release another firmware in a week or two to fix/improve the remaining issues.
              NaGrace released one this morning.

Comment

Yes guys it's a new firmware

Comment

I have accidentally deleted xbmc, does anyone know where I can download the xbmc version found in the latest nagrace firmware?

Comment

I have accidentally deleted xbmc, does anyone know where I can download the xbmc version found in the latest nagrace firmware?
                    You can extract it from the system.img or just reflash the sytem.img without loosing your settings.

The external player solution works great for 4K.

It looks like the normal Rockchip Kodi 265 version now have lots of dropped frames and green artifacts on HEVC videos with Mediacodec on. It's really sad.
                    It must have been some codec files Rockchip updated in the new firmware, since the 30/9 firmware still play HEVC videos fine with Kodi and Mediacodec.
                    Hope Rockchip or XBMC developers can fix it, more waiting time for something that worked previously.

Comment

Where is the new firmware from today?

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Removed

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          Where is the new firmware from today?

Bob
                          Password y04t. Removed link.
                          Last edited by odrewjr; 10-25-2014, 17:58.

Comment

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
                            This link gives a movie called under bed

The link posted by Shadi86 is good. Thanks!

Bob

Comment

Change-log and things I noticed.

1. Input "^06^" in calculator app to open the root limit

2. Long pressing the menu button can show/hide the status bar.

3. Delay 1 second for Shutter effective time, solved the problem of green screen

4. Solved the problem of YOUTUBE video quality unable to display 1080P setting.

5. Added service flash_recovery2 /system/etc/install-recovery-2.sh, in order to be compatible with the YYF script, focus on YYF APK issue of chinese version, download and install is ok directly after root.

6. Modify the remote control response, and the hidden the button of edit picture, please open the picture compiled from menu actionbar

7. IR remote control indicator using the LED trigger control, modify timer delay

8. Press the key of common use for a few seconds to switch the mode of mouse

9. Added airplay

10. Updated XBMC, default RKVideoplayer when you play 4K Video, default dvdplayer if not 4K video.

11. Solved the bug of SOC Camera that could not open, the reason is that the CameraHal and Driver versions does not match.

12. Solved part of the YUV Camera preview screen flash problem.

13. Updated Blueray support for RKVideoplayer.

14. Updated RKVideoplayer and fix some error.

15. Update the hdmi output format in 4k@60hz

16. Fix edid 3d format parse error

17. Updated ffmpeg codecs

Problems: HEVC videos don't play correctly in Kodi anymore with Mediacodec, lots of dropped frames, worked perfect in 30/9 firmware with Kodi Alpha 4. The external player solution can make up for it but don't have Kodi interface if playing HEVC video. Also some videos have green artifacts with Kodi.
                              Koying is now working on it, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Firmware might still be beta, so wait until the final firmware is released in the next couple of weeks, not posting a link.
                              Last edited by mo123; 10-25-2014, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Problems: HEVC videos don't play correctly in Kodi anymore with Mediacodec, lots of dropped frames, worked perfect in 30/9 firmware with Kodi Alpha 4. The external player solution can make up for it but don't have Kodi interface if playing HEVC video. Also some videos have green artifacts with Kodi.

Other improvements could land in next weeks or week after's firmware, suggested by users.
                                Possible to take the mediacodec from old ROM and replace it?
                                it is /lib/libmedia.so?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X