HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
    Oh Tina I love you so! What a smooth update process. Thank you!
    Please tell how to update. Rename file put to tfcard. From recovery choose update from external storage.
    Verifying package, failed to verify whole file signature

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
      You have to unzip the zip file on your PC.
      Then rename 1.4.1/full_package.zip to update.zip
      Then copy it to your SD-Card.
      It will detect the update and ask you to install it.
      If not detected, you have to restart your device.
      Not detected. Problem with verifying was with file after rewriting try again with recovery menu and updated fine . Thank for quick reply

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
        Hello everybody
        I experience the device restart when I wake it up from standby it's happening sometime. please share with you everything suspect behavior even if it is small and not disturbing behavior it's important so we can report and make this device best of the best
        I can confirm that. It' not happenning always, but more often than not. On few occasions it was even stuck on my tv blue screen, so I had to plug off the box charger from the wall. Lately I stopped using standby and installed "Black Screen" app. It helps keeping minimum device usage by not rendering stuff on the screen, and thus keeping the device cool. I'm also using Greenify Xposed framework module, so altogether it's very close to standby. I would also like to hear other experiences. It's not a very big issue, but I could start using standby again if it becomes more stable.

Comment

I can confirm the same issue above about blue screen, it's happening to me after the device wake up after sleep, its happen but not often and I forget last when it happened.
          I am using mele f10 deluxe remote it's have ir learning and I also controlled my TV with it and my receiver, every time I put my hph nagrace in sleep it's fall back from sleep same second, I try 3 time to set it in sleep, and after few try it's fall on sleep, and this happens sometime, and it's can be sensitive and it can wake it up if I push on random button, it would be great if we only can wake the device only with the power button, I know we have this feature already but maybe more stable.

A new hdmi CEC feature, maybe a easy one like only '' ON and OFF'' , or more advanced CEC control it can maybe be like this way:

MENU
          |ON and Off |
          |One key play|
          |One key power off|
          ... ETC

And a new and better shutdown menu context, maybe not important because dozens of app on the market.
          Last edited by Shadi86; 01-18-2015, 11:13.

Comment

Is that a New firmware??

OTA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.3_150112.rar - 1.36G

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

any change log/release notes?
            and what about that one?

BETA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.5.3_150116.rar - 439.7M

Comment

Originally posted by oggielerr View Post
              OTA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.4.3_150112.rar - 1.36G
              百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

BETA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.5.3_150116.rar - 439.7M
              http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntE8Nn7
              Why aren't any of these available through OTA system update?
              I thought OTA was said to be be fully functional starting from latest update, no?
              Are these some early betas, so they are not opened to public for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
                It's the same as the one released on 07/01/2015
                No noticeable differences.
                Rockchip also didn't make new changes since then according to the changelog in the zip file.
                Still waiting for the home button to get fixed along with some other nice fixes.
                my home works fine using stock 07/01/2015, I used your kernel for tv01II box an I have same home button problem otherwise it works great.
                I just have the volume go down to zero randomly but thats why I love android. Never a dull moment
                Last edited by bloatman; 01-26-2015, 02:34.

Comment

my home works fine using 07/01/2015, I just have the volume go down to zero randomly but thats why I love android. Never a dull moment
                  lol I'm banging my head too, because of that funny audio muting. I also had one rk3188 tablet (or better say rom) in the past with similar issue, but it was decreasing volume one notch at a time, and not all the way down like on this box. Today I made a profile in Automagic to restore my audio volume as soon as it drops below my desired one. It almost does it without even seeing it. You can do the same thing with Tasker. This will be a decent workaround for now, until someone make a fix.

Comment

my home works fine using 07/01/2015, I just have the volume go down to zero randomly but thats why I love android. Never a dull moment
                    I had the audio mute problem also. I reflashed the firmware by sd card again and the mute problem has been repaired for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Burs View Post
                      lol I'm banging my head too, because of that funny audio muting. I also had one rk3188 tablet (or better say rom) in the past with similar issue, but it was decreasing volume one notch at a time, and not all the way down like on this box. Today I made a profile in Automagic to restore my audio volume as soon as it drops below my desired one. It almost does it without even seeing it. You can do the same thing with Tasker. This will be a decent workaround for now, until someone make a fix.
                      I had the same problem with slowly decreasing sound in a rk3188 rom, forgot which one, there were so many. It became really annoying after a while.

Comment

I had the same problem with slowly decreasing sound in a rk3188 rom, forgot which one, there were so many. It became really annoying after a while.
                        For me, it was the Cube manufacturer (U30GT2 model, a fine piece of machinery, even today). Anyway, I've logged the times when it was happening for me, and there really is no clear pattern. Sometimes after 10 minutes, then 5 hours, then 45 minutes, with or without loaded apps, with or without connected remotes, etc. It's like some weird signal comes from outside (from other wireless devices, and their interference), or on the other hand, from the rom itself (for whatever reason). Afterall, if it represents some feature, there should be an option to disable it. Let's wait and see how it evolves, or better, dissolves

Comment

If anyone's interested in the newest v1.5.3 firmware, it can be downloaded from mediafire here:
                          http://www.mediafire.com/download/tt9ssppbd4c4sci/BETA_TRN6A_HPH-FO-N6_RK3288_4.4.2_EN_US_FT0_V1.5.3_150116.rar

Thanks Tina.

Comment

Any changelog it would be great then, thnx

Comment

just spoke to tina..... better to wait for later this week

Comment

These current versions are just beta for those who can't wait.
                                For others, wait few more days to get the real deal
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2015, 20:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X