• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you all

here is the new link of firmware as burs suggestion

Tina

Comment

My favorite sales rep

Oh Tina I love you so! What a smooth update process. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
        Oh Tina I love you so! What a smooth update process. Thank you!
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
          Anyone tried the Nagrace LeHome app in the new firmware?
          It's some serious kickass remote control and very user friendly.

Normal remote control, Airmouse touch control, gamepad for playing games, chromecast to push image/video/music to TV, reverse chromecast to push TV Box content to phone.
          Should really try it.
          Is this an app that will work with other devices?
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

spmc

did the upgrade.... installed the latest beta from Koying... when i start spmc i get "waiting for external storage".... ?

Comment

Then you have to flash my boot.img and kernel.img from new firmware.
              Have to load my parameter file in flash tool when you flash those 2 images.
              Also have to change rk.has.UMTS to false in build.prop file.
              Have to be rooted.

Or can wait for my new ROM, the last KitKat one, then only Lollipop ROM's.
              cool as always mo.... new rom when your ready please.

Comment

Then you have to flash my boot.img and kernel.img from new firmware.
                Have to load my parameter file in flash tool when you flash those 2 images.
                Also have to change rk.has.UMTS to false in build.prop file.
                Have to be rooted.

Or can wait for my new ROM, the last KitKat one, then only Lollipop ROM's.
                Hi all!
                Confirmed here too, upgrading from mo123's great 1.3 rom to newest official seems to corrupt internal storage making apps search for an available external storage. Flashing old stock firmware caused dead device. Had to flash mo123 1.4 to make it work again.
                Mo123 can you please, while waiting for your next version, explain step by step how to restore stock firmware?

Thank you for your work!!

Comment

an idiots guide would be of use to me mo while im waiting for yours ?

Comment

Hi mo123, I want to so some thing similar I think. I've found a rom I like but want to use combine storage rather than having internal sd as I have a tronsmart pro and size is limited. I managed to get the space combined but the system was expecting an internal sd to be there and giving errors.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

im in system build prop but cant see the rk entry ?
                      "system/build.prop and change rk.has.UMTS from true to false."

using htmlviewer that is

Comment

lehome is lebeautiful

Comment

using on me oneplusone phone..... kickass

Comment

Thanks mo, deviced restored successfully.

Anybody tried Real Racing 3?
                            Sounds and music are bad, and lehome does not work for me ingame as controller..

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
                              Anybody tried Real Racing 3?
                              Sounds and music are bad
                              Yeah, it's a shame. The same thing happens with latest Need for Speed.
                              Those two and some other games gave me headaches on rk3188 too.
                              I've been searching for days for a solution, but no luck.
                              Anyone knows some fix, or at least why it is happening?
                              MTK and other SoC's don't have these horrible sound issues.

Comment

Hello everybody
                                I experience the device restart when I wake it up from standby it's happening sometime. please share with you everything suspect behavior even if it is small and not disturbing behavior it's important so we can report and make this device best of the best

Comment

Working...
                                X