Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear I have also this problem

Comment

The server its seems down it not download at all, if anyone can share it with mega will appreciate it

Comment

pinky

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
        Great to see a change log.
        Been using this firmware for over 5 days.

Maybe you can also post the Lubuntu/Android Dual boot firmware(9-24, still in beta)
        It looks like 3D acceleration and video playback still need to be solved.
        Wifi working, video playback in chrome browser works, but slow in full screen.

Just want to find out from other users if they also have the same wifi issues.
        On my setup the wifi stops responding/freezes after 5-10 minutes and any internet app shows no connection or tries to load new content but get nothing.
        Sometimes after 5 minutes content automatically starts loading again or when I manually disconnect wifi and connect again, then content loads immediately.
        Wifi still shows connected and 5 bar signal, 150mbps.
        I use a b/g 150mbps single channel router and device is about 2 rooms away from the router.
        Strange thing is if I use my RK3188/RK3066 or phone from the same location I have no wifi issues.
        Is there a particular wifi channel on any router that is better to use(no other wifi in my area) or a certain way to point the Android box wifi antennae?
        im having this trouble on my box as well mo..... kept thinking it was the feed.... but exact same problem ?

Comment

wooooow..... im switching between wifi and cable.... my sports addon on wifi stalls after a min or so and have to reboot..... but is steady on cable..... big wifi problem here. and i got a 120 meg connection

Comment

link try it let me know

https://mega.co.nz/#!NtxSQbTD!ke8fGZEFJAtoNtYpsx9qu8QlvvOeczIqrYsj5ddrfEg

Comment

HPH 4Gb / 32Gb New Firmware Versions from Nagrace

Originally posted by beowolfe View Post
              https://mega.co.nz/#!NtxSQbTD!ke8fGZEFJAtoNtYpsx9qu8QlvvOeczIqrYsj5ddrfEg

Thnx for the upload

Comment

it's a problem for these who use one remote for tv and the hph, like the f10 deluxe remote, the hph box will wake up when I not want it, example when I only want browse the tv with the deluxe... The wake up process is very sensitive and can wake up the hph with a random button when it instead Should be with a only one button like the power button
                Last edited by Shadi86; 01-31-2015, 07:55.

Comment

can someone give a guick rom load guide here..... sorry but need to confirm im loading the right things here.... thanks pinky

Comment

and i got to give a big shout out to this wifi connection dropping..... i cant be the only one ?

Comment

For upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.4.4 through recovery, can I only flash "V1.4.1_V1.4.4.zip" inside diff folder? Ofcourse, after renaming the file to update.zip. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123
                        Bought a new router when I had wifi issues with the Dec 2014 firmware and now no more wifi issues.
                        so its my poxy virgin media router.... i have set it now as a moden and connected my netgear router....all is well in the land of pink..... not the first time i have blamed the wrong thing for a fault..... top work all.... pinky

Comment

Anyone got the hdmi cec work it's very silent about it, it's a very good feature I want it to work but no success

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
                            Thnx for the upload
                            I am trying to download this new HPH firmware. Mega is asking for a decryption key. Anyone have this key or a link that does not require a key or password. Thanks in advance. V1.4.4 firmware

Comment

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
                              I am trying to download this new HPH firmware. Mega is asking for a decryption key. Anyone have this key or a link that does not require a key or password. Thanks in advance. V1.4.4 firmware
                              Ive just tried to download form the mega link and it works fine, downloaded and extracted.

Maybe try with a different browser, maybe chrome, here is the link again https://mega.co.nz/#!NtxSQbTD!ke8fGZ...zIqrYsj5ddrfEg

Comment

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
                                Ive just tried to download form the mega link and it works fine, downloaded and extracted.

Maybe try with a different browser, maybe chrome, here is the link again https://mega.co.nz/#!NtxSQbTD!ke8fGZ...zIqrYsj5ddrfEg
                                thanks, I used another browser.

Comment

Working...
                                X