Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi bob can u include infra into the image as the tronsmart remote is not working with now it doesnt use usb receiver.

Comment

Hi Bob, very nice and clean rom. It is good that you have not included the kernel in the boot.img, because your rom can be used on any rk3288 with the proper kernel.img and resource.img. I use your rom on ENY EKB328, but with eny stock kernel and resource.

Please do not include the kernel in the recovery.img. If I flash the recovery.img that comes with your rom the ir remote control does not work in recovery mode.

Regarding the launcher, there is one button on the light home launcher that doesn't do anything. I think it was meant to open file explorer.

I was using Oma cRom v1.1 from crewrktablets (RK3288: Rockchip Box Bulid). You can find there all the kernels for different boxes.

I am now switching to your rom Many thanks!

Hope to see a new version soon !

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus-sg View Post
        Hi bob can u include infra into the image as the tronsmart remote is not working with now it doesnt use usb receiver.
        Works on my r28....

Comment

Anyway to grab the HDMI-CEC changes from the MK902 II Firmware 141015?

Hi Bob,

Anyway to grab the HDMI-CEC changes from the MK902 II firmware so we can try amp/TV control passthru?

1015_FW Fix list:
          1. Added HDMI CEC(Default turn off)

Comment

All stuff I will look into

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

sorry but in the folder there are 6 finless rom .img files
              Which one should I use?

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                sorry but in the folder there are 6 finless rom .img files
                Which one should I use?
                NO, not 6 finless rom's but 6 img and each img is like one partition at the system, so you have to flash all the 6 img but not at tab [Upgrade Firmware] but at tab [Download Image] ...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hello Guys,

Someone have an idea of recovery we can use? is TRWP compatible & stable with RK3288?

Thx.

Comment

Some Lighthome Troubles

Hi,

tried this image today on my UBOX R89 and it works great but i have found some little problems. After i had installed Asphalt 8 Airborne i can't run it with Lighthome Launcher. I can only run from play store or from Launcher 3. Also after i upgraded XBMC/KODI to the latest nightly build i can't run it with the big XBMC Button on the top. Is is possible to fix this problems?

kindly regards
                    renmet

Comment

I've installed fineless on my UBOX R89, thanks Bob!

ir remote work great!

I've find 3 problem:
                      - i can't download app from play store using Lan... mah... he ask me to use wifi way
                      - xbmc kodi not work good, video are jerky, problem on 1080p video (i've tried a lot of films like Madagascar)
                      - spmc work no perfect but good
                      - stock player work so and so

what player can i use to see film smooth and good? mx player? dice player?
                      i'm stressed because R89 have great hardware but not work good to decode hd films..... mxiii is little better...
                      help me!

inviato tramite collegamento psichico

Comment

How to install apps from Network using play store

Originally posted by crazymark View Post
                        I've installed fineless on my UBOX R89, thanks Bob!

I've find 3 problem:
                        - i can't download app from play store using Lan... mah... he ask me to use wifi way

inviato tramite collegamento psichico
                        When you get the play store warning about big files, read all the options. There should be a check box you can uncheck that says something like "only download over wifi" or something to that effect.

Comment

8Gb

Originally posted by renmet View Post
                          Hi,

tried this image today on my UBOX R89 and it works great but i have found some little problems. After i had installed Asphalt 8 Airborne i can't run it with Lighthome Launcher. I can only run from play store or from Launcher 3. Also after i upgraded XBMC/KODI to the latest nightly build i can't run it with the big XBMC Button on the top. Is is possible to fix this problems?

kindly regards
                          renmet
                          You installed the ROM with 2Gb app space?

Can i use in my UBOX R89 the 6Gb file to have that app space?

Thanks

Comment

Hi!

Is there any way to make internal SD to use ext4 instead of vfat? 4GB file size limit is not a good thing even though the total size is only 16GB.

Comment

R: NEW - R28/R89/HPH Finless 1.2 ROM

Originally posted by drolevar View Post
                              Hi!

Is there any way to make internal SD to use ext4 instead of vfat? 4GB file size limit is not a good thing even though the total size is only 16GB.
                              What? It is the first time I hear such a thing. Internal sd in vfat? Are you sure? Any other boxes have this vfat?

Comment

Originally posted by gaetanolip View Post
                                What? It is the first time I hear such a thing. Internal sd in vfat? Are you sure? Any other boxes have this vfat?
                                This is the output of mount:
                                Code:
                                /dev/fuse /mnt/shell/emulated fuse rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=1023,group_id=1023,default_permissions,allow_other 0 0
                                /dev/block/vold/179:14 /mnt/internal_sd vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0002,dmask=0002,allow_utime=0020,codepage=437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0

Comment

Working...
                                X