• Show
Clear All

Re: FreakTab ROMs - Boot Screen and Animation Art Discussions

Nice work tatman
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Those are nice boot images, but I gotta say, you're latest boot image is by far the best. It's so far ahead that it looks like someone completely different has made it.

Comment

Originally posted by fullygeneric001 View Post
        Those are nice boot images, but I gotta say, you're latest boot image is by far the best. It's so far ahead that it looks like someone completely different has made it.
        thanks man, i'm starting to get the feel for this i've been a tattoo artist for thirty years all of the computer type art is REALLY new to me .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

"Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Wow, they look GREAT!!

Jez

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
              freaktab members if any of you have a bootanimation they would like to have made give me some ideas and i'll see what i can do about helping ya out .
              all i need is the resolution of your tab and any text information you want .
              Hey Tattman-does this offer still apply? I'm going to be working on 'Elektricity ROM' v0.1 very soon and having a cool animation (obviously something with electricity) would be great :-)
              https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                Hey Tattman-does this offer still apply? I'm going to be working on 'Elektricity ROM' v0.1 very soon and having a cool animation (obviously something with electricity) would be great :-)
                sure man, what is the tablet brand ? and if you what anything else in general on it, anytime just shout. don't forget the resolution

Comment

sure man, what is the tablet brand ? and if you what anything else in general on it, anytime just shout.
                  Tablet brand is Polaroid. I've viewed some of the art here, with the freaktab logo/layout/etc and I'd like to keep it compliant with that (I'm trying to have a ROM that's 'unique' but that it's known to be consistent with having been made here). That's always been one of my pet peeves about XDA-everyone is doing their own thing which is a good thing, but also kind of conveys a 'wild west' sort of mentality....

Comment

Tablet brand is Polaroid. I've viewed some of the art here, with the freaktab logo/layout/etc and I'd like to keep it compliant with that (I'm trying to have a ROM that's 'unique' but that it's known to be consistent with having been made here). That's always been one of my pet peeves about XDA-everyone is doing their own thing which is a good thing, but also kind of conveys a 'wild west' sort of mentality....
                    what is the screen resolution for this tab elektrik?

Comment

what is the screen resolution for this tab elektrik?
                      800 x 480

Comment

heres a shot of a animation i've been playin with for myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	429258

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]954[/ATTACH]
                          A little Android dude instead of the skull would be pretty cool

Sent from my Polaroid 701c tablet running Cm10

Comment

Originally posted by jtintle View Post
                            A little Android dude instead of the skull would be pretty cool

Sent from my Polaroid 701c tablet running Cm10
                            yeah but like i said doin that one for myself .
                            i like skulls

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]954[/ATTACH]
                              Wow! That's awesome! I like jtintle's idea of the little android guy too-do you think you could replace the skull with the android guy?

Comment

Wow! That's awesome! I like jtintle's idea of the little android guy too-do you think you could replace the skull with the android guy?
                                sure if you like that i can work off of it for you . i kinda used the idea from somebodies screen . i'm sure he won't mind he's a rather good friend .

Comment

Working...
                                X