TWRP for minix x6, tv110, Beelink s85 and Acemax MXQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vn800art View Post
    Not now! Bed time. Sorry I didn't see your kind message earlier! Will think about it tomorrow, cheers @Daemonium!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
    np mate, anytime.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Just had a go with the newer versions (TV110 .img) on my Sumvision Cyclone x4 with OpenELEC 5.0.6 installed.

2.8.5.1 just leaves me with a stripy screen.

2.8.5.0 boots into TWRP fine but the only partition I can mount is the external SD which I assume is also why Backup fails as no partitions are listed.

2.8.1.0 works well other than it's not full screen on the TV, I assume it's the same one that bobones reported to be working ok earlier in the thread but can't be sure.

EDIT: The file from the first post labeled as 2.8.4.0 works fine, it reports the version as 2.8.1.0 which is why I was confusion.
      Last edited by 312BhP; 03-18-2015, 22:29.

Comment

Originally posted by 312BhP View Post
        Just had a go with the newer versions (TV110 .img) on my Sumvision Cyclone x4 with OpenELEC 5.0.6 installed.

2.8.5.1 just leaves me with a stripy screen.

2.8.5.0 boots into TWRP fine but the only partition I can mount is the external SD which I assume is also why Backup fails as no partitions are listed.

2.8.1.0 works well other than it's not full screen on the TV, I assume it's the same one that bobones reported to be working ok earlier in the thread but can't be sure.

EDIT: The file from the first post labeled as 2.8.4.0 works fine, it reports the version as 2.8.1.0 which is why I was confusion.
        thanks i will have a look at it as soon as i get some time
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
          thanks i will have a look at it as soon as i get some time

Great thanks, if it helps I can test things for you once you have had time to tinker

Comment

hi guys
            I have a black mxq that will not boot into recovery
            I can still flash the box from sd card but it wont go in to recovery with command line, apps or tootpick methods just reboots into os
            my thoughts are by installing twrp.zip that this may fix my issues?
            the box runs fine just unable to boot recovery
            Daemonium could you please pm me the zip to flash
            many thanks
            foz
            Last edited by foz; 04-07-2015, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by foz View Post
              hi guys
              I have a black mxq that will not boot into recovery
              I can still flash the box from sd card but it wont go in to recovery with command line, apps or tootpick methods just reboots into os
              my thoughts are by installing twrp.zip that this may fix my issues?
              the box runs fine just unable to boot recovery
              Daemonium could you please pm me the zip to flash
              many thanks
              foz
              Sure, please provide a link to your original firmware, there are different mxq versions out there.

Comment

Sure, please provide a link to your original firmware, there are different mxq versions out there.
                Hi Daemonium,
                link below is stock firmware
                do you think this should fix my problem? or do you think I need an .img flashed via pc to get recovery back working ?

https://mega.co.nz/#!UkgHHIra!gb6tQO...oUu0YzdfCyQMXQ

i noticed also if I boot into bootloader it just boots in to the os also

Many thanks
                Last edited by foz; 04-14-2015, 08:22.

Comment

finally fixed my mxq recovery, just using the twrp on sd card and restoring a back up, but if when you get chance can I please still have the zip
                  massive thanks
                  foz
                  Last edited by foz; 04-14-2015, 23:38.

Comment

Originally posted by foz View Post
                    finally fixed my mxq recovery, just using the twrp on sd card and restoring a back up, but if when you get chance can I please still have the zip
                    massive thanks
                    foz
                    sorry, i didn't have the time, i'm working on it right now, will upload asap.

Comment

Updated to 2.8.6.0 , see the OP

Comment

Updated to 2.8.6.0 , see the OP
                        Thanks daemonium, the TV110 build seems to work ok on my Sumvision Cyclone Android x4 running OpenELEC 5.0.6

I just created a backup with it and now the GUI is full screen.
                        Last edited by 312BhP; 04-18-2015, 06:36.

Comment

Originally posted by 312BhP View Post

Thanks daemonium, the TV110 build seems to work ok on my Sumvision Cyclone Android x4 running OpenELEC 5.0.6

I just created a backup with it and now the GUI is full screen.
                          I'm glad to hear that

Comment

First post updated with newer versions. Now the backup is full, even internal sdcard is backed up.

Comment

Thanks for the continued support daemonium, I will test TV110 and report back.

Comment

Guys, is there some special trick to restoring a twrp backup? I have MXQ HD18Q, I made a full backup using the latest twrp recovery for it, so I could flash back to the stock rom if I didn't like the one I was going to flash. Now, it seems whenever i flash back the stock twrp backup the device goes into some kind of bootloop where the mxq logo flashes and disappears, the device doesn't boot up anymore. I can get into the twrp recovery no problem, however, it's not properly restoring the image. I have to flash the new firmware which works fine, but that firmware has issues with ethernet and wifi getting randomly disconnected. Please help on how I can restore my backup. I really need to flash back the stock rom.

Comment

Working...
                                X