Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this with a bad download, redownloaded and was good but I will say the cx-a99 141219v1.7 rom is total! Shit!

Comment

No chinese characters in name

Nope. No chinese characters in the .img file name. I even tried with another ROM downloaded yesterday.
      These are two I have tried: "cyxtech_rk3188_dongel_ap6210_1021_en.img" and "1080p_allminipc_cx919ii_rk3188_4.4.kitkat.23.04.2 014". I even tried renaming to "c.img" but same error still.

Any other ideas?
      Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
      CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
      GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Originally posted by ghanashyaml View Post
        Nope. No chinese characters in the .img file name. I even tried with another ROM downloaded yesterday.
        These are two I have tried: "cyxtech_rk3188_dongel_ap6210_1021_en.img" and "1080p_allminipc_cx919ii_rk3188_4.4.kitkat.23.04.2 014". I even tried renaming to "c.img" but same error still.

Any other ideas?
        Neither of those roms is for the AW80. They appear to be RK3188 roms. No wonder..

Comment

Sorry, I did not realize that this was for A80.
          Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

No enough word to say thank you to Zahir for sharing this wonderful way of flashing .

Comment

Happy New Year, frhdt007

Comment

Alternative Flash Method

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                Happy New Year, frhdt007
                Thanks, same to you!

Comment

Bob,

My TELOS AW80 died after less than 24 hours, very disappointing!

All I did was power it down, and when I rebooted, nothing!

So, I can reflash now with Phoenix Tools 3.3.3 and your image, is that correct?

Just waiting for delivery of a USB 3.0 cable to reflash.

I tried to write the image to 64GB Ultra SD card, but PT 3.09 produces an error when I use the internal SD card reader of my Win 8.1 64 Dell desktop PC.

Thanks for everything you do!

Comment

Hi guys,

Can I just ask what is the easiest/simplest way to flash a Tronsmart cx-919 android stick.
                    I blindly followed instructions and used Bob's Finless, which worked although there appear to be some issues with video playback and it freezing after a short while requiring a restart to resolve the issue. I am thinking I may need to reflash to resolve this issue and want to know whether best method is via SD card or what I did previously?

Thanks

Comment

Alternative Flash Method

Originally posted by Darkal1en View Post
                      Hi guys,

Can I just ask what is the easiest/simplest way to flash a Tronsmart cx-919 android stick.
                      I blindly followed instructions and used Bob's Finless, which worked although there appear to be some issues with video playback and it freezing after a short while requiring a restart to resolve the issue. I am thinking I may need to reflash to resolve this issue and want to know whether best method is via SD card or what I did previously?

Thanks
                      For me, the best method is SD card if that works.

No cable, no driver, nothing complicated

Comment

Where can I find a simple guide that sets out this method of flashing?

Comment

Alternative Flash Method

Where can I find a simple guide that sets out this method of flashing?
                          Go to the first page of this thread !!!!

Comment

Thanks frhdt007

Comment

Hi guys,

Can I just ask what is the easiest/simplest way to flash a Tronsmart cx-919 android stick
                              This method is for AllWinner devices. Cx919 is Rockchip Rk3188 based. So this method will not work. For Rockchip devices, use linuxium scripts found in other threads.
                              Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta

Comment

For some reason I am not able to write the image to SD card. I have tried all the cards I have from class 4 to class 10 up to 94mb/s and all the cards are empty after the burn. I get all the success messages but when I check the cards they are empty. I have tried the sd card reader on my pc and the usb one but no luck. Also tried different roms. Am I missing something? My Draco went dead and I am not able to flash it with Phoenix USB method. Is there any other way to burn the image to SD card? What kind of cards are compatible with this method?

Comment

Working...
                                X