Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
    I do not play with the box.....so no heat problem.
    same here, I just bought it for watching movies, I guess no need for OC then? or would it help?

Tapatalked from my GALAXY S5

Comment

How can i switch back to normal device id? it's now nexus 10 and the app i want to install is not compatible. it was compatible on stock rom (110)

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
        How can i switch back to normal device id? it's now nexus 10 and the app i want to install is not compatible. it was compatible on stock rom (110)
        Its all in the build.prop file at the root of the system. Find a root explorer and take a look in the text file.

Comment

Install Instructions

Hello All,

Thanks for your work on this ROM.

Are there install instructions for this ROM? I looked thru the tread and did not see any. It looks like it could be similar to installing one of Bobs ROMs but I wasn't sure.

Thanks for any help.

Brad

Comment

Re: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by gffmac View Post
            Its all in the build.prop file at the root of the system. Find a root explorer and take a look in the text file.
            Never mind, found the apk but drm protected streams still not working as it should be. It's giving me green picture (sound works great)

Flashed back stock v110 where it works. I'll prefer wasser rom but I'll wait for newer build.

Comment

Re: NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

Originally posted by BP-isMe View Post
              Hello All,

Thanks for your work on this ROM.

Are there install instructions for this ROM? I looked thru the tread and did not see any. It looks like it could be similar to installing one of Bobs ROMs but I wasn't sure.

Thanks for any help.

Brad
              To flash this rom just follow the guide from first post here:

Beelink R89/UBOX ROM/Tools release

Comment

Thank You

I found the install instructions in your link...should be no problem.

Brad

Comment

Hi,

I just installed the non-beta 2.0.2
                  HDMI Pass through still doesn't work for me (((((
                  I tried with Wasser Kodi.
                  Well, with MX Player it seems to work mostly, but there are some little stops every couple of minutes.

If this HDMI pass through issue gets solved, I'll be one of the happiest men on Earth.

Comment

Hi,

Upgraded my Beelink R89 last night to Wasser 2.0.2, anyone have any suggestions on optimizations for XMBC? Installing SPMC v13.3.3 last night (via googlestore) resulted in lots of dropped frames of a 1080p movie so much so it was unwatchable

Thanks.

Comment

Download Wasser-Kodi player from the bottom of the first post. http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasser-kodi-1.0.apk
                      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                        Download Wasser-Kodi player from the bottom of the first post. http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/wasser-kodi-1.0.apk
                        Thanks for the swift reply. I completely missed that portion of his post! I will install this apk this evening and let everyone know how I get on, do you have any pointers on how install this .apk via android?

Thanks again.

Comment

NEW - Wasser Firmware V2.0.2 for Beelink R89/Tronsmart R28

There is also a new version of spmc optimized for rk3288 (13.4.0) here :

Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

Comment

Originally posted by xiizoo View Post
                            There is also a new version of spmc optimized for rk3288 (13.4.0) here :

http://spmc.semperpax.com
                            Thanks for the pointer!

Its getting confusing now thou, which version is preferred, Wasser's or Yoyings SPMC?

On the face of it SPMC v13.4.0 is only a few days old so could be less buggy and stable?

Thanks again.

Comment

You can use / install Kodi and SPMC parallel, and I wouldn't wonder if wasser version too...
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

i just got beelink 16gb version .dont work stock remote on stock rom and dont work remote on wasser rom,if somone have 16gb version beelink i must to know if that remote work on 110k4 or on this rom

Comment

Working...
                                X