treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Please define = this one sucks.
      Maybe they have got into the NYE a little early

Cheers
      Happy New Year, Trebor, thanks for making me laugh.

No, you can comfortably skip this one: relatively slow Ethernet; odd memory behavior - thumbnails don't lodge; comparatively sluggish through XBMC menus; sound drop-outs...

'Nuff said?

Comment

No worries was going to, but you convinced me.
        All the best for NYE..

Cheers

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
        Happy New Year, Trebor, thanks for making me laugh.

No, you can comfortably skip this one: relatively slow Ethernet; odd memory behavior - thumbnails don't lodge; comparatively sluggish through XBMC menus; sound drop-outs...

'Nuff said?
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I have a sinking feeling that the Pan Baidu roms are getting worse...this one sucks.
          Thank you Zahir you saved my day

I'll keep my last recent ROM

Comment

Alternative to Stock Rom

Originally posted by cs918s View Post
            Thank you Zahir you saved my day

I'll keep my last recent ROM
            Me too!

Comment

Happy New Year, one and all!

And if one must have something to tinker with over the holiday, that last Rikomagic rom was really quite nice all round. Not groundbreaking, but performance is smooth and the launcher is decent.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Just save your remote configuration file from stock or Finless (sunxi-ir.kl) and put it in System/usr/keylayout/. Otherwise, no remote.

Comment

And if one must have something to tinker with over the holiday, that last Rikomagic rom was really quite nice all round. Not groundbreaking, but performance is smooth and the launcher is decent.

Just save your remote configuration file from stock or Finless (sunxi-ir.kl) and put it in System/usr/keylayout/. Otherwise, no remote.
                Thanks Zahir......
                When the coffee kicks....sounds like a good plan for the New Year
                Cheers
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Alternative to Stock Rom

You're good!!! Thanks for sharing !

Comment

The Rikomagic launcher is nice, but it requires 160 dpi so leave things as they are. Most internal fonts have been scaled, so that dot pitch works.

Comment

The Rikomagic launcher is nice, but it requires 160 dpi so leave things as they are. Most internal fonts have been scaled, so that dot pitch works.
                      Yes looks good. all up and running.
                      Any known way to edit/customise some of the embedded launcher apps ?
                      Change Browser to Chrome, Explorer to ES explorer etc..
                      Cheers
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Alternative to Stock Rom

160 dpi is important for some video app like Flipps that doesn't work when dpi is 240 (do you know why?)

For that aspect Rico rom would be better for me!!! I will try it.

Comment

RKM has same problem with Netflix when you attempt to use pause/play controls with lower menu both interfere. but all else seems the same no worse.
                          Cheers
                          Last edited by trebor; 01-01-2015, 19:00.
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Rk rom No gain for me

What i don't like
                            1) Too small character in Es explorer or Youtube...
                            2) Can not add widget
                            3) Only 1 main screen.

Comment

I flashed rk rom, and flashed back to the last new rom. Since then, I have a problem with power button that doesn't wake up any more. Is it a coincidence or new hardware issue? Some other people had that problem before and they didn't know what triggered and resolved it!! Very irritating

Comment

Alternative to Stock Rom

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post
                                I flashed rk rom, and flashed back to the last new rom. Since then, I have a problem with power button that doesn't wake up any more. Is it a coincidence or new hardware issue? Some other people had that problem before and they didn't know what triggered and resolved it!! Very irritating
                                I found and solved the power problem .
                                I flashed rk rom with SD card method, so that creates a problem with the remote (I forgot to copy the file mentioned by Zahir). To flash back the last new Tronsmart rom, I used the TWRP to restore my backup. But TWRP doesn't restore 100%, it doesn't wipe media\data... So I still missed some good files or some bad files were still there ... I flashed Finless beta2 with sd , and used TWRP to flash the last tronsmart rom, and the power problem disappeared .

Comment

Working...
                                X