[ROM][4.4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 11 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the custom Rom, pretty cool.
    Working well, general use seems fine, inc Spmc.

Don`t know this is relevant, Antutu reports 4k less than stock.
    Antutu shows, CPU set at 1200, Stock Rom CPU at 1536.

Any reason maybe, stability, for setting CPU at 1200 ?
    Last edited by Johnoo; 01-22-2015, 14:58.

Comment

HDD

First I'd like to say THANKS for the Cyanogen MOD. I have only used it for an hour or so, tested Kodi with 720p HD movie and it worked great. I have another problem though. I have a 500gb hard drive I use for storing rom files for emulators, it has 3 partitions the first one is fat and the other 2 are ntfs. The 2 ntfs partitions are not being mounted. I used this same hd with Bob's 1.1 rom with no problem. Anything I can do to get it to recognize the 2 ntfs partitions?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
        Cheers for the custom Rom, pretty cool.
        Working well, general use seems fine, inc Spmc.

Don`t know this is relevant, Antutu reports 4k less than stock.
        Antutu shows, CPU set at 1200, Stock Rom CPU at 1536.

Any reason maybe, stability, for setting CPU at 1200 ?
        My mistake from the amlogic 8726mx power hal, I will release a flashable zip in case but you can raise it from cm's performance settings (enable developer settings to have it visible)

Originally posted by hal9 View Post
        First I'd like to say THANKS for the Cyanogen MOD. I have only used it for an hour or so, tested Kodi with 720p HD movie and it worked great. I have another problem though. I have a 500gb hard drive I use for storing rom files for emulators, it has 3 partitions the first one is fat and the other 2 are ntfs. The 2 ntfs partitions are not being mounted. I used this same hd with Bob's 1.1 rom with no problem. Anything I can do to get it to recognize the 2 ntfs partitions?
        It's not the ntfs that is bothering it rather the fact that aosp vold can mount only the primary partition (storage management is really basic in android).
        You can use one of the monter apps from the store and it will work
        WeTek Play
        Recoveries: CWM | TWRP
        Lollipop ROMs: CyanogenMOD 12 | OMNI | Android TV
        KitKat ROMs: CyanogenMOD 11 | OMNI | ParanoidAndroid | AOKP
        Misc: Unbrick WeTek Play

Comment

HDD

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try one of those mounter apps later tonight. at work now not able to test.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
            My mistake from the amlogic 8726mx power hal, I will release a flashable zip in case but you can raise it from cm's performance settings (enable developer settings to have it visible)
            Done through CM performance settings, no need for zip.

tks

Comment

init.d

Is init.d working....I cant seem to get my script to run at boot. it runs through shell. I have my permissions right 755. I dont see anything in init.rc but you might be doing it different. I see some files in there.
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

It is working.
                Use some "logwrapper echo" lines to see some debug in logcat.
                WeTek Play

Comment

can confirm init.d works.

Comment

Super work. My question. Android 4.4 does not support Adobe Flash Player and transfer the application to SD card. It will be some time to resolve? I would like MK808B Plus remotely control the tablet with android, but so far have failed. Sorry if it does not belong here.

Comment

I don't know if it will work, probably not with videos though. I really have stopped using flash since many years and has been the best choice I ever did.
                      WeTek Play

Comment

Originally posted by JaPo View Post
                        Super work. My question. Android 4.4 does not support Adobe Flash Player and transfer the application to SD card. It will be some time to resolve? I would like MK808B Plus remotely control the tablet with android, but so far have failed. Sorry if it does not belong here.
                        My 2 Cents...

FolderMount - use this to push the data (any folder) folders onto an external sd card, I have done this for GTASA and MC5, no issues atall, also using a 32gb card in mine..

DroidMote - works perfectly on this rom, am using the server on stick and client on my Nexus 6, and am able to use it very easily..

Comment

OK. Thank you. Operated with the sharing of image area and tablet MK808B yet may not be possible. Tablet as touchped and keyboard yes.

Comment

Have some success with HDMI-CEC!!!

First of all, the stock mini-HDMI to HDMI cable does not seem to allow CEC signals. I bought a mini-HDMI to HDMI adapter.

This was tested on my Samsung TV (HDMI2)

Initially, on boot, HDMI-CEC would come up (recognised as "Amlogic MBOX" by the TV) and then nothing - unable to switch to the device. However, if I go to MboxSettings, disable and then re-enable CEC, CEC would work, but back to square one if rebooted or switched to a different input on the TV.

This now seems to do the trick and work!
                            I have the following file (20hdmi-cec) in /data/local/userinit.d

#!/system/bin/sh
                            # HDMI-CEC settings

echo "0xb" > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/cec_config
                            echo "656e67" > /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0/cec_lang_config

This seems to allow cec to work from boot and also when switching inputs.

Comment

I'm just curious since I never used CEC in my life... what the heck does the CEC Language thing?
                              WeTek Play

Comment

[ROM][4.4.4] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 11 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
                                I'm just curious since I never used CEC in my life... what the heck does the CEC Language thing?
                                CEC makes it possible to use your tv remote to navigate. Very usefull when in kodi/xbmc. So you only need 1 remote(tv remote)

You have to use tv that have CEC of course

Comment

Working...
                                X