This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    I have installed Lepi's 2.0.6 Light Rom, on my 16gb Cube Talk9X and patched the 6gb EBR1 & EBR2. I also have an external SD card in my device. When i try to download something from the Play store i keep getting an error saying

'... Can't be downloaded. Insert an SD card or USB storage with sufficient storage, and try again

Any ideas? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smartie View Post
      Hi
      I have installed Lepi's 2.0.6 Light Rom, on my 16gb Cube Talk9X and patched the 6gb EBR1 & EBR2. I also have an external SD card in my device. When i try to download something from the Play store i keep getting an error saying

'... Can't be downloaded. Insert an SD card or USB storage with sufficient storage, and try again

Any ideas? Thanks
      No worries, managed to sort it now.

Comment

Hi Lepi,

Is there any plans to upgrade your 4.4.2 Lepi rom to a more recent version of Android?

Your most recent Rom is grand. A more recent Rom would be terrific.

Kind regards

Res

Comment

How is the situation with Xposed framework on Cube Talj 9x, does it work, which Xposed installer to start with (2.6.1 or 2.7), experience with particuar modules on this tablet, etc?

Edit: I"ve started with Xposed Installer de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk from http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.ro...osed.installer, and I shortly tried couple of mods from GraviryBoix [KK] module, seems it works
          Last edited by zgf; 12-01-2015, 07:05.

Comment

The following links lead to 404 pages:
            • Lepi's TWRP 2850 light theme (link: 4pda.ru)
            • Lepi's TWRP 2850 dark theme (link: 4pda.ru

Is there any valid link? thank you

Comment

URGENT CAMERA : AS per instructions here, sometime back I had rooted and flashed ROM to try and use the external keyboard. It worked, all was well, Camera was not operational. Now I tried to RESTORE. Camera app appeared, but when tried, it would display that Can't open Gallery, then later when tried "Can't connect to camera". I tried other camera apps from google play but none can connect to camera. Now the Camera app is also missing. I tried to restore again back to user backup data, but the same issue. Added to it now I can't seem to download any app from google play, it is giving an error !!!! What to do?
              ​Kindly help as I am a layman.

Comment

Make sure that while flashing you choose to Wipe cache - otherwise you will think that you run new ROM with its new built-in apps, while you will be actually running same apps but from the 'compromised' ROM before flashing.

Regarding to GAPPS - they change over time and maybe Google Apps ibuilt-in the last year ROM you are flashing now do not work anymore (for us who flashed that ROM last year it is not problem, GAAPS did automatically and gradually update themselves).

Make sure that while flashing you wipe cache. Also, remove Google account if still present. GAPPS should ask, let them update themselves before you start using them/installing something from Google Play.

In the worst case you will have to search through XDA Forum for Google Installer APK to install GAPPS from scratch.

Comment

Hi, does anybody have a working download of the CWM zip for 6 Gig apps space all the links on freaktab take me to a blank page

Comment

CAMERA not working: Thanks zgf for your help, Guys now I can use google play and download aps. However, camera is not operational. What more do you suggest?
                    1. Should I root and apply latest custom rom again ?
                    2. What is the latest version custom ROM version available for Cube talk 9x ?
                    Please provide a link to this too!
                    3. Will flashing GAAPS make the Camera work ?

Comment

CAMERA: quick summary. When purchased Camera was working perfectly fine. Few month back updated to old version of custom ROM so that I could get ext. keyboard working. It worked. Later found that CAMERA is not working, and IMEI not there. I restored to backkup file. IMEI is ok. CAMERA still not working. As I restore, Camera icon shows, when CAMERA opened says Gallery not responding/working.., after a while not even that, it opens camera app (no outside images only app and its black screen) and starts to give a message, "Can't connect to camera" . After trying to wipe, and do factory clean etc., even the Camera app vanishes..... When I try to restore to my backup of system again, again Camera App comes but similar messages appear.
                      I tried to use other Camera apps from google play but same issue with all when opened they can't connect to Camera
                      Kindly guide ?

What more do you suggest?
                      1. Should I root and apply latest custom rom again ?
                      2. What is the latest version of custom ROM available for Cube talk 9x in English otherwise (Lepi or anyone) ?
                      Please provide a link to this too!
                      3. Will flashing GAAPS make the Camera work ?
                      4 What else can be done ?
                      Last edited by ADB user; 12-11-2015, 05:29. Reason: google play other aps

Comment

You say GAPPS now work for you, so why would you flash GAPPS?
                        If you have problem with camera, it must be a problem with driver or so, GAPPS have nothing with that.

AFAIK, latest Lepi ROM is still U65GT_V2.0.9LB_Lepi_150308.
                        Which Lepi ROM do you use?

Also, what is your product number as printed on the back of tablet: 'U65 GT ..GB 1429 .... ...'
                        I.e.,, is it 1426 or newer?

Is it 16 or 32 GB model and when did you purchase?

Comment

Thanks zgf, it is 16 gb yes newer. Originally I had installed Lepi's 1.8 to resolve keyboard issue. Camera app now says "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped..." When I check in apps installed in system - applications..there is no Camera app visible, but an icon on home screen is there. ARe there any camera drivers I can install ? Otherwise, I want to try 2 things. 1. Flash full original stock 2.0 and see if camera works. Can I directly do from Sp flash tool? How ? Then later flash U65GT_V2.0.9LB_Lepi_150308. How can I do these both. 1. I already downloaded stock from the link, but not able to flash it. (additional issue.. For U65GT_V2.0.9LB_Lepi_150308 do I need MTK droid tools, or is there another way. I went thro' some steps as explained.... but I have a company pc and my organisation has blocked many installations and specially exe files... through virus scanner... so it does not let mtk..exe file to install at tall and I can't modify antivirus. If no other choice, I will try a friends's pc)
                          Last edited by ADB user; 12-13-2015, 17:00. Reason: original custom note

Comment

To flash stock ROM, you must use SP Flash Tool. You need the corresponding scatter file and you don't need MTK Droid Tool then.

Drivers are included with the ROM. You should know which 1.8 or 2.0 was your original stock ROM.
                            Use the Quick Method from:
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...s-windows-7-64

AFAIK, there are no separate drivers for camera available, everything comes with the ROM
                            If your tablet is very new (this is why I asked you about your printed product number and e.g. when you purchased the tablet), maybe camera drivers in Lepi ROMs do not fit anymore, I don't know.
                            I think Cube released their latest v2.0 ROM this Jul/Aug (see posts #123 and #132 on page 9), but that was 4+ months aftwr the Lepi's v2.09

Btw, activities on this Freaktab forum mostly ceased in the first part of this year. It is still vivid on the original Russia forum::

You can also look to the Spanish and Italian forums (Google Translator may help you):
                            http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.p...870215&page=40

http://www.androidiani.com/forum/mod...ntario-85.html
                            Last edited by zgf; 12-14-2015, 07:37.

Comment

Thanks zgf,
                              I purchased in Feb. 2015. serial no. 15.. something...
                              Hardly used. I just used 5-10 times for surfing. Had difficulty with keyboard so tried somehow to flash Lapi's 1.8 rom early this year.
                              Now when I want to use it, it's camera is not working. I guess it has one year warranty.

where do I find "corresponding scatter file" to flash stock 2.0 ?
                              Last edited by ADB user; 12-14-2015, 16:58.

Comment

Supposidely, you should have TWRP now and therefore, you can easily flash Lepi 2.09, just copy the ZIP file to SD card and update through TWRP. Link with instructions isi n my previous mail (and below).
                                Make sure you wipe the Dalvik cache and test if camera works with Lepi v2.09.

IMO, for warranty you will have to flash the (original) stock ROM - do you know which version (v2.0 from which date?) you had, and btw, did camera work with the stock ROM

About flashing and scatter file, retc, please read the topic (Quick method - it includes instructions on flashing the stock ROM):

Comment

Working...
                                X