[ROM][5.0.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 12 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808B Plus has poor graphics quality
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/other-aml-s802-s805-devices/506511-mk808b-plus-has-poor-graphics-quality

Can this be fixed somehow?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by AndroidDeluxe; 06-15-2015, 10:02.

Comment

Folks any issue with using TWRP vs CWM for a first install? Or use Philz Touch?
      I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
      Ron White

Comment

Never mind folks, the update couldn't have been easier as described. Now to have some fun with it. Thanks a bunch Christian.
        I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
        Ron White

Comment

Coming from stock 111k4 rom, i have installed this ROM on my Tronsmart MK808b Plus (with ap6210 wifi chipset) this morning. Everything is working as it should (mainly wifi, bluetooth, generic usb lan adapter).

ChristianTroy and WeTek - Thank you so much for this wonderful rom
          Device: Tronsmart MK808B Plus (AP6210 WiFi Chipset)
          SD Card - Ubuntumate 15.04

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianTroy View Post
            Because you will surely have the mk808b with the realtek wifi, this works for broadcom
            I am having the same issue, will you update the ROM include both drivers? WIll be sending a donation your way.

Comment

Wi-Fi not work for me. Connect to, but internet browser and google play don't see network. I have MK808b plus with ap6210 wifi chipset and 111k4 rom from GearBest

Comment

Are you using a wireless mouse or keyboard with usb dongle? Because the signal may interfer with your WIFI connection.

Comment

Is not possible to have root access for titanium backup.

Comment

I want to install CWM only to backup my current stock rom and install finless rom... hmm I copied recovery.img on root of my sdcard.. powered off the stick and pressing pinhole and pluggin in the power plug... nothing.. google tv logo appear and then disappear.. and then re appear and disappear.. etc... i had to release the pinhole button but it booted to the OS and not recovery

Comment

hi, i was trying this rom in my hdmi stick, I think it's great ,but I have a problem, my device came with the rom stock 111k4 , and i install the CM12 , then wifi and bluetooth stopped working ... I think it's because new versions have different wireless chip , Christian Troy, please can you help me ?
                      I love the idea of have cm in my mkb808b plus!

Comment

Same here, I think most of MK808B Plus are coming with the realtek 8723bs. That's why we are losing wifi/bt. I have extract all files and drivers from 128K3 ROM which has 8723bs support.
                        Now we would really need somebody nice to include those files in this CM12 ROM. Or atleast guide me on how to do it.
                        I tried : insmod 8723bs.ko
                        With no success, it just make the whole stick freeze.

Attaching drivers and firmware files of 8723bs.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

this is my first post. I own MK808B Plus, I think it is installed with 110k4. It is dead stock now, the only upgrade I did was downloadint the KODI Isengard. With the current rom I have a hard time playing videos with 720p or 1080p resolution even when it is playing from my attached USB external drive (Not Streaming).

Will this new rom help with the video playback? Also is there other way of flashing the rom into my MK808B Plus without using the SD card? Maybe like using ROM burning tool and connected through USB OTG cable?

Thanks

Appreciate all the help

Comment

I picked up the unit to use with my Pioneer Appradio - a job it's doing fairly well.

I've got an issue that seems to be the exact opposite of what others are trying to do - I want LOWER resolution. When using the unit with the Appradio it defaults to 1080p resolution, regardless of what I select in the MBOX settings. The Appradio display is actually 800x480 (480p?) and while Android is scaling the screen correctly this leaves too many of the UI elements shrunk down to unusable size (for example, anything in the status bar / pulldown is unreadable). Other apps also seem to scale off of the resolution instead of the DPI as well.

The apps I've tried for changing the resolution only change the draw size, not the actual window size, so I end up with 1/4 of the screen being used and the rest black.

Is there any way to force the resolution to 800x480?

Thanks!

Comment

Please help, cannot download the files (1st page) anymore, any suggestions?

Comment

Correction found updated links on XDA site, looks great, thanks Christian but again no wifi, was working on finless 1.1, any hope of fixing the wifi, mine is the MK809 plus, only difference is the5 GHZ.
                                Looking forward to an update for wifi, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X