• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cernymuz View Post
    MX1with finless 1.4
    goigame PS3 controller works
    http://dx.com/p/goigame-rechargeable...ite-red-112272

Does this work for both Emulators and native android games? Might pick one up

Comment

I haven't tried any emulators, sorry. but it works with games with gamepad support (GTA...)
      It does not support touch screen emulation function of the sixaxis app since the touchscreen "driver" is missing in the ROM I am using. I do not know if it can be added, but it would be kickass.

also, there is some effort needed to set it up to work, but it is documented on the app website.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigismundpower View Post
        Original and all of Finless Rom UG802, MK802 compatible! Do not connect the USB OTG! König 3d sound USB sound card, network card and USB JP1082 works very well. The choice between sound card and webcamera(Logitech C170) settings menu does not work at the same time!

USB JP1082 LAN

König 3d sound USB sound card

Logitech C170
        I am interested in this LAN adapter, but can not finde where to buy

Comment

For $4.99 shipped, this USB to RJ45 Ethernet Adapter works perfectly with the iMito MX2:

http://www.tmart.com/RJ45-Ethernet-1...ck_p85750.html.

It solved my problem with flaky WI-FI.

After connecting, make sure to enable Ethernet in settings.

Comment

Here's MK808 peripherals list (contains some info from this site).
            Maintained by 4pda.ru russian community.

Comment

plugable gigabit internet adapter usb2-e1000

works with imito mx1 original stock rom

Comment

MK802III

MK802III Running UG802 Finless v1.7 1080p 1272Hz kernel

RocketFish Wii Gaming USB LAN Adapter. Kind of pricey at $19.99 if you can't wait for mail order and are in a bind. Available at most Best Buy stores. You can get this for $19.99 and they will tell you it is only for Wii. They will try to sell you their standard USB LAN adapter for $10 more. Don't do it. This works.
                MK802III Runnin' the Fin v1.7

Comment

Rocketfish LAN adapter uses same chipset as the Apple one so that should be compatible as well.

I plugged in a Sabrent USB Audio card-on-a-stick. (Cheapie C-Media chipset used on all the <$10 USB sound cards) works great.
                  Last edited by fragmint; 12-27-2012, 23:00.

Comment

Logitech USB CAM C110 for MK808

Logitech USB CAM C110 is perfectly working for Skype Video /Audio on MK808 device.

MK808 Firmware info:
                    Finless Rom 1.7 (released for UG802) + Kizs Kernel (release date Nov 30, 2012) made for 1080p HDMI output

Note: Latest kernel (DEC 17, 2012) for 1080p HDMI Output from kizs does not support USB CAM at my setup.

-Sumanto
                    Regards,
                    Sumanto

Comment

Keyboard and Mouse

I have an Acer Aspire Revo that I wasn't using at present and I'm happy to report that the Wireless Keyboard and Mouse from it work perfectly with my iMito X2 (Finless 1.5). I plugged in the Acer USB dongle, installed Null Keyboard and it works perfectly.

Comment

Re: Hardware Device Compatability List

MK808 using Finless 1.6ROM

I bought the Speedlink Q-NECT LAN adapter for Wii today (obviously USB to Ethernet). 25,99 Euro's at Saturn. Works really good. Full down and upload speed using speedtest.net. Says Wii only, so apparanty the MK808 is also a Wii :-)

Comment

Originally posted by KasSGT View Post
                          MK808 using Finless 1.6ROM

I bought the Speedlink Q-NECT LAN adapter for Wii today (obviously USB to Ethernet). 25,99 Euro's at Saturn. Works really good. Full down and upload speed using speedtest.net. Says Wii only, so apparanty the MK808 is also a Wii :-)
                          I have the same USB-Adapter!
                          I have an MK808B with Finless 1.5 Rom.

So the MK808B is an Wii to

Thanks for the info. Had to search in the Box for unused things but it saved me some money!

Thank you very much
                          frog2001
                          MK808B (Original with BT, not the clone)
                          Finless 1.7 beta (still testing)

9 voices in my head are saying: "You are not mad"
                          The tenth whistles the melody of Tetris

Comment

USB-LAN Adapter only doing 10mbps

Hi All, I bought a cheapy 10/100 USB-LAN adapter ( http://www.****.com.au/itm/USB-2-0-E...bb1de6f&_uhb=1 ) and it will only connect at 10 mbps with the MK808 with either Finless 1.5a or 1.6.

It functions flawlessly with the ROM just at a lower speed than it should be capable of.

Anybody got any hints on what I may be doing wrong?

Comment

Hi. Anyone knows if this usb2ethernet adapter works with MK808 official/modded firmwares?

http://www.****.com/itm/Ethernet-Ext...item1c2ef6799c

Thanks!

PS mutton i think we have identical product..

Comment

Could be a dodgy product

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
                                Hi. Anyone knows if this usb2ethernet adapter works with MK808 official/modded firmwares?

http://www.****.com/itm/Ethernet-Ext...item1c2ef6799c

Thanks!

PS mutton i think we have identical product..

I just installed the XP drivers that came with it on a small cd and have hooked it up to PC, connection speed registers as 100Mbps but router shows only a 10Mbps light and throughput is about half compared to onboard PC network card.

Might have to spend more than a couple of bucks to get a decent one.

On the plus side, my router is about 1 foot away from my MK808 behind the TV and I have never had wifi issues since installing Finless ROMS's

cheers
                                mutton

Comment

Working...
                                X