OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you UG802 folks want the latest?

OK just asking. My 1.7 ROM for the MK808, MX1/2 etc seems to be well liked.

You guys interested in me porting this to the UG802? Because of my numbering convention for versions, this would be 1.8 with stock kernel. But you can use any kernel you want. I wont be distributing 2dark4u's kernel with this due to his ask.

Interested?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Yes definitly....

Sent from my MOMO11 四核 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

You guys interested in me porting this to the UG802? Because of my numbering convention for versions, this would be 1.8 with stock kernel. But you can use any kernel you want. I wont be distributing 2dark4u's kernel with this due to his ask.

Interested?

Bob
        Finless, what device would you recommend? MK809 II? MK808? UG802? Also, do you know of a 5GHZ WIFI usb adapter to work with any of these?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Interested?

Bob
          Of course interested. Support for UG802 II (BT, no reset button, but PCB labeled UG007) planned? Works OK with iMito MX1 Finless 1.5.

Comment

Sv: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Interested?

Bob
            Yes, a Finless 1.8 on UG802 would be great

Comment

@ Bob, I love would love to see that Rom available for the UG802

I's a very popular android stick and I'm sure everyone who owns one would be grateful to see the MK808 Rom made available for it!

Comment

Interested?

Bob
                I would prefer one version for UG802 V2 (Clone)

Comment

Yes, a Finless 1.8 on UG802

Comment

Yes, Finless ROM 1.8 for MK802 III with integrated Libstagefright.so

Comment

Yes, totally interested. Now i got one question, i installed the 1080 version because most of my videos are on that resolution, if i flash the 720 version my movies are downscaled or they are shown at 1080 (i dont like android at 1080 because its so small, and dont want to mess with the dpi because i had some bad experiences doing that on my nexus).

Thanks.

Comment

Is stock kernel 1080p ? I'm interested if its the case. Also, The cpu control thing is buggy in 1.7, it mixes up the min/max clockspeeds and often doesn't take on boot. I downloaded another popular one from the market which worked much better and disabled the one in the rom. I can get you the name when I go home if still required.

+1 for including the patched libstagefright.

Thanks for your great ROMs.. you are the Cyanogen of Android sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by rapalax View Post
                          Is stock kernel 1080p ? I'm interested if its the case. Also, The cpu control thing is buggy in 1.7, it mixes up the min/max clockspeeds and often doesn't take on boot. I downloaded another popular one from the market which worked much better and disabled the one in the rom. I can get you the name when I go home if still required.

+1 for including the patched libstagefright.

Thanks for your great ROMs.. you are the Cyanogen of Android sticks!
                          libstagefright. its a MUST for next VERISION

we needed lololololol

Comment

For you UG802 guys that want the lib stagefright patch, I helped solve the problem with bootloop and Leolas made a update.zip to patch you.

Read this post if you do not know how to install it as you need CWM.

So if you want it now, go ahead. Or wait till I bake it in.

Bob

Comment

Interested?

Bob
                              Yes perfect!

Comment

1.8 is uploading now! I had to do quite a few things to test and get it working.

It will include the libstagefright.so recently released by Rockchip. I have tested it and it works.

You guys I think will love the features I put in this ROM. It's a MIX of many other ROM features and my own code to enable things like a lock screen.

Stay tuned, new post coming soon with download.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X