Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken UG802

dear finless,

today i flashed my UG802 its HTC-T002-V0 with 2dark_finless_rom17 all went good, but at the end of flashing the pc said there was a runtime failure and from now on if i boot the stick it only comes to the new bootscreen with UG802 and nothing else happens can u help me to become the stick to run again.

Please Alexander

http://www.cnx-software.com/wp-conte...02_pcb_top.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by computerpenguin5 View Post
      dear finless,today i flashed my UG802 its HTC-T002-V0 with 2dark_finless_rom17 all went good, but at the end of flashing the pc said there was a runtime failure and from now on if i boot the stick it only comes to the new bootscreen with UG802 and nothing else happens can u help me to become the stick to run again.Please Alexanderhttp://www.cnx-software.com/wp-conte...02_pcb_top.jpg
      Sound like a boot loop! Have a look at post #585 in this thread:http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ght=#post42328

Comment

Same MD5

Originally posted by gabb View Post
        Original zip file from google docs
        MD5 9C766ECBBB92B67B9C5CA5838FBFFDFB
        SHA-1 ACC8C2BA723AA2CEB0DD2AC56C6A53409900182D
        Was just about to suggest this. I've gotten the same MD5: 9c766ecbbb92b67b9c5ca5838fbffdfb

Awaiting my MK809 II (in the mail) and thought I'd get up to speed on the ROMS in the meantime.
        Its pretty hard to get here and this thread seems to be the only official page for this.

Regardless - found it and I'm looking forward to flashing.
        Thanks in advance!

Comment

I have tried the PC Flash way again. It does not work. I get to the bit where you open a command window and type 'adb reboot bootloader'. The mk809 seems to power off and stay off. The flash tool just says 'Not Found RKAndroid Rock USB'. Somebody take pity and please help!

Comment

no drive??

I just bought some UG802s, 2 off amazon and 2 from china, and all four are giving me this same error when I click "reboot to flash mode":
            "device cannot do flash mode because of no drive"

These ones also are not rooted so I cant use the reboot app to get to flash mode otherwise.

Comment

UG802 "device cannot do flash mode because of no drive"

Originally posted by gurper707 View Post
              I just bought some UG802s, 2 off amazon and 2 from china, and all four are giving me this same error when I click "reboot to flash mode":
              "device cannot do flash mode because of no drive"

These ones also are not rooted so I cant use the reboot app to get to flash mode otherwise.
              So these are the 4.1.1 versions of the UG802, if you cant get it to reboot to flash mode with Finless' method then read below:

1) Install Moborobo (not sure if this is necessary actually)

2) Use the below Chinese software to root. There are a few downloads on this page but click the big blue download symbol. The filename for the installer will have "shuame" in it.
              http://www.shuame.com/ (un-ticked all the boxes on the install)

3) Run the software, check usb debugging on, connect tablet to pc, click on 4th icon on top of the software UI (looks like a gear), then click on 2nd row, 4th icon (Android guy with an eyepatch)

3) Start Finless' ROM Flash Tool

4) On the device, Install Terminal Emulator, enter the following commands:
              su
              reboot bootloader

5) Now you are in ROM Flash Mode, so just erase IDB and Flash ROM as you would normally with the ROM Flash Tool.

6)

Comment

Odp: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

I have strange issue with my vpn account on Finless 1.7. I use "hide my ass" vpn service with success on three different machines (Linux + Android) all works like a charm. I am not able to start vpn session in my fourth device (this one is ug802 with fineless 1.7) whatever I am trying to do I have notification that vpn connection is unsuccessfull. I am from Poland and I have been trying to establish connection with us ip for Netflix. Can you confirm than vpn is okay in Finess 1.7?

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Comment

Came across this thread in google search and registered just to say a BIG THANK YOU.

The MK802 III ordered from amazon was already rooted and that made it much easier.

Cheers

Comment

Screen comes and goes on tv after flashing to 1.7

Hey guys. Thanks much for all your efforts. I successfully flashed the unit and upgraded to 1.7. But now I don't see anything on display (TV). Every 40-50 seconds I see a screen saying "Complete action using" and it has couple buttons below it but it goes away in a second. It just keeps happening. I can hardly read what it says in 1 second.
                    Any help is greatly appreciated.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Games

First THX! great work!

i just installed the ROM with the kernel_1080_CPU1272 and love it BUT,

I can not get some games to register an input even the right click. the mouse still works with the home and such buttons on the bottom but will not register in the game (logitech M215 with K360)
                      i know a few other games i tryed did not work but i don't remember only know the ones bellow
                      Stupid Zombies 1 & 2
                      triple town

Love these games and want to play them in 42" glory!

Comment

Hi Guys,

Nice to see there is so much interest for the Ug802/UG007

I recieved my UG802 2 (Bleutooth/Wifi Android 4.1). It has no reset buttons. The PCB is bleu.
                        The versions says:
                        UG007 20121012 V1012

Is it possible to instal Finless 1.7 or should i go for the Imito rom? I would like to keep al functions and get a better Wifi Signal.
                        Thanx in advance

Cheers,
                        Guido

Comment

Thank you!

Just wanted to throw in a big fat THANK YOU for the rom!!

I just installed it on my MK809, and there were no problems (except for a minor problem with Windows 8, which could be fixed by restarting into a state without driver identification)

Thanks alot! :-)

Comment

Adobe FLASHPLAYER

Hi, what version of flash player working on this rom? Thanks for answer

Comment

Problem

I installed the Rom with this kernel_1080_CPU1608_GPU500_RAM1332_OC, now it stucking on start what can I do? Any possibilities there?

thx greets

Comment

I brought an ug802 that shipped with Android 4.1.1 and firmware 20121208. I tried every tool in this thread but this thing will not root. I got it to install Superuser but I still have no root. I havent found anything on the internet that says how to root firmware 20121208 .Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X