OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I CANT CONFIGURE 2 JOYPADS ON MY UG802

I have connected 2 wireless joypads to the hub. The hub is connected to the usb port. Although both joy pads works in MAME emulator, they works as they were the same. I mean, I configure player 1 controls with joypad 1 and when I configure player 2 controls with joypad 2, player 1 control are deleted because both joypads have the same controls, they are detected as the same joypad. Can anybody help me?

Comment

Originally posted by bakos1978 View Post
      Is there any other way i can install drivers for windows 8??
      You could try installing VirtualBox ( www.virtualbox.org ) and install ReactOS ( http://www.reactos.org/ ) in a virtual machine. It should emulate a Windows XP. Maybe the drivers work in there. Make sure to pass-through the USB-devices to the virtual machine by clicking on the USB-connector on the bottom of the VM window.

Works for me with real Win XP in Virtualbox because I'm using OS X. Only had to activate a Win XP netbook when I needed to revive my U30GT. Couldn't properly short the pins, connect USB and then use good timing for passing through the USB connection - at the time I got there, the device was already gone

Comment

HI TO ALL...
        what is the dd command that i must use for have a dump of backup.img?
        i thinks to have a new ug802 and i want try to have backup.
        thanks a lot
        Angelo

Comment

Originally posted by bakos1978 View Post
          Guys i have a fresh copy of windows 8 doing the whole process to install the new firmware on my ug802 i m getting in flash mode but when i continue to install the drivers in win8 they didnt install because they are not compatibles i think.Is there any other way i can install drivers for windows 8??
          You must disable driver signature and then install drivers.

I guick find some tutorial for you...http://laslow.net/2012/03/14/disable...-in-windows-8/

Comment

clone ug802 posts moved

Ken and Alex, I have moved the posts about the new model "clone" UG802 to here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...different-wifi!!

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Now my UG802 begin restart on every use of mxplayer or other players.
              Everything work well 2 month,use stock kernel and image.
              Still not got sound on 720 &1080 kernel.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Broken USB unable to flash

Hi my Micro USB port is broken.
                I am on 14.a (upgraded via SDCard)
                I am trying to upgrade to 1.7 via a regular usb cable.
                I installed droidvnc server so that I can control the UG802 with my laptop. As soon as I click on connect to PC the remote vnc server stops working and I cannot do anything else.
                If I power it via a hub the tool will not recognize it.

I have tried to reboot to bootloader and recovery but that did not help either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Varun

Comment

Originally posted by varunreddy View Post
                  Hi my Micro USB port is broken.
                  I am on 14.a (upgraded via SDCard)
                  I am trying to upgrade to 1.7 via a regular usb cable.
                  I installed droidvnc server so that I can control the UG802 with my laptop. As soon as I click on connect to PC the remote vnc server stops working and I cannot do anything else.
                  If I power it via a hub the tool will not recognize it.

I have tried to reboot to bootloader and recovery but that did not help either.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Varun
                  You are not going to be able to perform this update through the regular usb connection, it has to go through the micro usb so the options are to solder a micro usb connector back onto the board or solder a usb cable directly to the board!

Be sure to read the whole thread as there was some confusion over green and white connections.

Good luck

......I've just found this in another post.....

....So, in future, it may be possible to update with SD card update image....if you don't fancy soldering!
                  Last edited by Sniglar; 01-15-2013, 14:46.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response
                    i will see if someone can solder it for me

Any idea when the sd card update will be available

thanks for all the help

Varun

Comment

How can I tell..?

How can I tell if I have a older or recent version (clone) of the UG8302? I flashed 1.7 and everything is great.. apart from the wifi wich is very weak (if I have the router in another room). The symptoms are very weak wifi signal , or no signal at all? Thanks Guys.

Comment

Re: UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Originally posted by Bonell View Post
                        How can I tell if I have a older or recent version (clone) of the UG8302? I flashed 1.7 and everything is great.. apart from the wifi wich is very weak (if I have the router in another room). The symptoms are very weak wifi signal , or no signal at all? Thanks Guys.
                        If WiFi works any, then you probably have a older version as in the newer version, the WiFi doesn't work at all if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Open it up and take a look on the board.
                          UG802 with the newest hardware... waiting on a new ROM by the infamous Finless Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by leroy_sunset View Post
                            Open it up and take a look on the board.
                            Already did, which are the visible hardware differences?

Comment

bluetooth

Without me having to look back over all previous threads and posts can someone bring me up to speed with the Bluetooth status, are the drivers there to support a USB dongle?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrrog View Post
                                Without me having to look back over all previous threads and posts can someone bring me up to speed with the Bluetooth status, are the drivers there to support a USB dongle?

thanks
                                No not yet... we still have not figureed out how to fully get BT dongles working.

Bob
                                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...
                                X