Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome,
    I was also wondering in you description flashing your CWM you recommend
    flashing the recovery image and misc image. What is the misc image for?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
      Awesome,
      I was also wondering in you description flashing your CWM you recommend
      flashing the recovery image and misc image. What is the misc image for?

Thanks
      The misc.img only tells the loader what to do on next boot. If you flash that it will force on next boot, to go into recovery. Thats all it does.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Many thanks for the explanation.

Comment

I Need to force 1080p thru HDMI-DVI

I have one problem connecting LG FullHD TV with Finless 1.5 on MK802-3s.

My TV has the HDMI connector used, and has other connector DVI. I have a HDMI-DVI cable to connect MK802-3s to the TV. When I poweron MK, it starts Ok but only in 720p. Then, I disconnect DVI and connect. The MK detect 1080p and I can change configuration for use this new configuration.
          If I poweroff/poweron MK802-3s, it detects only 720p and I have to disconnect DVI head cable and connect to the TV for detect again the 1080p.

I need to force it to use always 1080p.

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks a lot,
          Sticks/TVBoxes: UG007, UG802, MK802-3s V3 & V4 & V5, MK802-3, V8 & CX-803, B12, Minix Neo X5 & G4, MK808, MK808B, CR8, Hi-802, iMito MX2, Mele A2000, MK806, CX-921, CX-818, CX-818B, MK808C (A20), MiniTVBOX A20, Bluetimes M8, Pipo X2, ...

Comment

Hi.
            I flashed iMito Finless 1.5 rom on my MK809II.
            It works perfectly, but 1080p movies (played through USB) are not 100% smooth.
            What about 1080p videos on MX1&2?
            I'm just trying to understand if it can be an incompatibility issue between this rom and my device, even if everything looks ok.
            In Antutu I get around 7200 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Reaver View Post
              Hi.
              I flashed iMito Finless 1.5 rom on my MK809II.
              It works perfectly, but 1080p movies (played through USB) are not 100% smooth.
              What about 1080p videos on MX1&2?
              I'm just trying to understand if it can be an incompatibility issue between this rom and my device, even if everything looks ok.
              In Antutu I get around 7200 points.
              Which player do you use??
              Try another (I use MXPlayer and all works fine)
              Greez Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by D4rk3n3mi3 View Post
                Which player do you use??
                Try another (I use MXPlayer and all works fine)
                Greez Daniel
                I tried many, its player, mx player, bs player...
                On my mobile and on my tablet I use mx player, but on the key it does not work very well, and HW decoding gives some problem.
                So on yours everything is perfect...

I hope that Bob can consider developing a specific rom for MK809II, probably there's some little difference with iMito MX1.

Comment

I tried many, its player, mx player, bs player...
                  On my mobile and on my tablet I use mx player, but on the key it does not work very well, and HW decoding gives some problem.
                  So on yours everything is perfect...

I hope that Bob can consider developing a specific rom for MK809II, probably there's some little difference with iMito MX1.
                  I know, that some Player like thoe one from XBMC does not have hw decoding, bit with mx player my 1080p videos from my external hdd run smoothly
                  It yould be a driver problem with your usb too, try to copy a video with 1080p on your sd card, if that works smooth, the usb driver or your hdd is to slow.
                  Or your device is little different to the mx1/2.

Comment

I will try, thanks.
                    I did not do before because I have to find a 1080p small enough for the internal memory.
                    I will also try an older version of mx player, with the last one if I enable HW decoding it does not work so well...

Comment

I will try, thanks.
                      I did not do before because I have to find a 1080p small enough for the internal memory.
                      I will also try an older version of mx player, with the last one if I enable HW decoding it does not work so well...
                      I have the newest mx player.
                      But I think mx player supports hwd on the MX1/2.
                      But try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        Yes just flash the kernel using RK Android tool 1.35. Usually all will go OK here and you wont loose anything. Yes you can resotre using CWM.

Bob
                        Bob, that worked great except one small hiccup
                        Now when it boots, there is 3 small splash screens with Finless branding beside each other
                        in top third of the screen over the iMito logo for couple seconds and then Finless splash
                        in small version in the center (like a picture with huge black frame)
                        Not that it's important since it works great after it boots I'm just curious what causes this?
                        Do I need to swap the boot animation picture for correct size somewhere?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          I have noticed sometimes the USB device like keyboard does not get initilized properly every time (like the OS left the hardware hung up). Thus when that happens, if you unplug and power up clean, it should work.

Bob
                          I unplugged everything from the device, connected the mouse dongle directly to the device without USB hub powered on the device and now mouse is working.

Thank you for the help!!!

Comment

I flashed this firmware in MX2, all works fine except WIFI, which is MT5931 SOC, although I'd used a workable usb RJ45 for network connect, but still lots of apps complain no internet connection, please show how to fix this scenario, thx in advance.

Comment

Reported before, no fix found for now.

Comment

Originally posted by ocake View Post
                                I flashed this firmware in MX2, all works fine except WIFI, which is MT5931 SOC, although I'd used a workable usb RJ45 for network connect, but still lots of apps complain no internet connection, please show how to fix this scenario, thx in advance.
                                I dont know, If that is a stupid question.
                                But did you turn your ethernet-toggle on in settings on the left under Wifi?
                                I got my USB-RJ45 adapter yesterday.
                                I installed it and rebooted my mx2 and then enabled ethernet and disabled wifi and all worked perfectly.
                                I hope I could help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X