iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by socialexandru View Post
    Hey I got my Imx1 yesterday.Today I had install this ROM without many problems. My only problem is cause I can not find Google Talk included in. Is there any posibility to install it?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk HD
    My undestanding is that GTalk has to be incorporated in the ROM it can't be side loaded

Comment

Re: NEW - iMito MX1/2 - Finless ROM 1.5 - Root, debloat, init.d support

well I can not see it...but I had got a aplication called LilyPad HD that let me connect to chat and see it in a separate window.

Comment

New MX2 owner

New MX2 owner. Everything flashed perfectly.

And to those thinking of ordering the MX2.... the red isn't red, it's really PINK. Something must have gotten lost in translation.

Comment

Originally posted by danzeman View Post
          Is there an antena wire for the Bluetooth like the WiFi? I am having problems with my bluetooth mini keyboard touchpad. I am only able to use it within a 1 meter distance from the MX1. When I use it with my laptop, I can be 4-5 meters awaywith no problems.
          Sorry, not sure. The only antenna I could see was for the WiFi.

I think BT antennas are usually on the circuit board itself. Have you done a search for BT problems? I've not tried mine yet, but I've read that it works well normally.

Have you checked the batteries in your mini keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Xizor View Post
            Sorry, not sure. The only antenna I could see was for the WiFi.

I think BT antennas are usually on the circuit board itself. Have you done a search for BT problems? I've not tried mine yet, but I've read that it works well normally.

Have you checked the batteries in your mini keyboard?
            The BT device is in good working order. It works well on my laptop as I stated in my post. I was thinking the MX1 may be to close to the TV and I am waiting for my longer HDMI cable to arrive to see if that helps by moving it away from the TV.

I have not had the chance to see if photos of the MX1 board are in the forum. I was hoping IMITO was using a wire for the antenna instead of the zig zag pattern board trace. The BT signal strength is only as good as its antenna.

Comment

hiho,

my mx1 stopped working :S when i connect the power cable the blue light flashes but the tv says no signal.
              when connected to the pc it's not recognized
              anyone ever had this problem and know what to do?

i already tried to connect the 2 pins on the board (as for unbricking the ug802) but with no success (but maybe i did it wrong?)

cheers,
              canedha

Comment

Originally posted by danzeman View Post
                The BT device is in good working order. It works well on my laptop as I stated in my post. I was thinking the MX1 may be to close to the TV and I am waiting for my longer HDMI cable to arrive to see if that helps by moving it away from the TV.

I have not had the chance to see if photos of the MX1 board are in the forum. I was hoping IMITO was using a wire for the antenna instead of the zig zag pattern board trace. The BT signal strength is only as good as its antenna.
                There are some photos here: http://vondroid.com/threads/imito-mx...ort-test.3181/

Yes, close behind a TV isn't a good position for any antenna. I use the short HDMI extension, that helps a bit.

Comment

Question: this ROM have support for Measy Rc11? I had test it on PC and i had plugged in and had connect instant but, on iMito MX1. does nothing. Any advices?

P. S. I had try the trick with up, down and enter key and still nothing.

Thanks

Comment

Question: this ROM have support for Measy Rc11? I had test it on PC and i had plugged in and had connect instant but, on iMito MX1. does nothing. Any advices?

P. S. I had try the trick with up, down and enter key and still nothing.

Thanks
                    Mine worked instantly, no problems. I have the dongle in the full size USB socket, if that makes any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizor View Post
                      Mine worked instantly, no problems. I have the dongle in the full size USB socket, if that makes any difference.
                      I will try now

Comment

I will try now

well it had work instant ;-d Thanks

Comment

well it had work instant ;-d Thanks

Glad to hear that, cheers!

Comment

Does 1.5 fix the CPU clock issue?

I'm currently running 1.4 on my iMito MX1 and save for the CPU not being able to be clocked over 1200Mhz, I've only had minor issues with it. My router is only ~10 feet from the device so the connection hardly gets dropped.

Does 1.5 fix the CPU clocking issue to at least go up to 1.4 or 1.5 Ghz, or is that currently not feasible?

Comment

Originally posted by Mique View Post
                              Control + Alt + Delete, works on my Ipazzport.
                              I have an iPazzPort and ctrl+alt+del doesn't do anything to wake it up from soft power off, so not sure what the problem is. As far as I can tell, the soft power off stops the MX1 from receiving signals as the bluetooth chip has been powered down, so is it possible you are using some 3rd party sleep mode rather than the soft power off, because I can't imagine how it can receive any bluetooth signals from your iPazzPort when is soft power off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbardi View Post
                                I have an iPazzPort and ctrl+alt+del doesn't do anything to wake it up from soft power off, so not sure what the problem is. As far as I can tell, the soft power off stops the MX1 from receiving signals as the bluetooth chip has been powered down, so is it possible you are using some 3rd party sleep mode rather than the soft power off, because I can't imagine how it can receive any bluetooth signals from your iPazzPort when is soft power off.
                                I use the USB 2.4hz Ipazzport so i don't think it's possible to do with the Bluetooth version....sorry
                                Last edited by Mique; 12-29-2012, 19:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X