Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another clone! (CX803 - FX5) but with external antenna and reset switch button!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zibel View Post
    Hi Bob

Tested your rom everything is working flawlessly wifi and mic tested it with sound recorder and it record fine.Think there is nothing to test anymore only the cosmetic part of the rom.Thanks for everything.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2
    Sounds GREAT!

First person to give me artwork for this ROM, I will cook the final ROM with your artwork!

I also have a few things to add to the ROM that I did not want to add for a BETA. So a little more tweaking

Did you all like the customized wood grain launcher from the stock ROM? I kind of liked it. I can put that back if you all like?

Anything else?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Sounds GREAT!

First person to give me artwork for this ROM, I will cook the final ROM with your artwork!

I also have a few things to add to the ROM that I did not want to add for a BETA. So a little more tweaking

Did you all like the customized wood grain launcher from the stock ROM? I kind of liked it. I can put that back if you all like?

Anything else?

Bob
      You're the man, Bob
      With many thanks.

Comment

Hi Bob

Tested your rom everything is working flawlessly wifi and mic tested it with sound recorder and it record fine.Think there is nothing to test anymore only the cosmetic part of the rom.Thanks for everything.

Hi, zibel
        Does the ethernet work too?

Comment

Wifi is to weak.wifi works but it does not pick up my router.it was picking up with stock rom.otherwise brilliant work.video playback works just perfect.thanks for great work Finless!

Comment

a little bit unrelated - but anyone here know how i can spoof the thing to believe it doesnt sit in UAE but in Switzerland? I do have VPN active but somehow the device recognizes it comes from uae and doesnt allow me to allow some apps i'd like (SwisscomTV). From where is the country info taken?

EDIT: well - got around it by creating a 2nd account. stupid google functionality..
            Last edited by picaye; 03-05-2013, 10:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ilearner View Post
              Hi, zibel
              Does the ethernet work too?
              Off course not ilearner

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                Sounds GREAT!

Anything else?

Bob
                Hi Bob

Think you could replace the stock lancher with the grid launcher cos it kind of look ugly on a tv lol.1 bug i found but not yet confirm is that my measy rc11 airmouse is not working on the rom anyone else has airmouse problem?

Comment

Hi Bob

Think you could replace the stock lancher with the grid launcher cos it kind of look ugly on a tv lol.1 bug i found but not yet confirm is that my measy rc11 airmouse is not working on the rom anyone else has airmouse problem?
                  Disregard my airmouse problem cos battery is low no bug at all.

Comment

done some further testing. Looks like the stick tends to loose wireless connection after some hours. reboot helps to get it back (but shouldnt loose in first place)

playback of video has issues. default player works best - other players like bsplayers etc dont really work (start video but it's all artifacts)

Comment

Originally posted by picaye View Post
                      done some further testing. Looks like the stick tends to loose wireless connection after some hours. reboot helps to get it back (but shouldnt loose in first place)

playback of video has issues. default player works best - other players like bsplayers etc dont really work (start video but it's all artifacts)
                      I agree with you on the wireless there weird bug but on the stock rom it happen too.I got 1 problem with browsers any browser i install after like 10-30 min or so they won't load and seem to stuck and do nothing even on dolphin and stock.Do you have that bug too?

Comment

I agree with you on the wireless there weird bug but on the stock rom it happen too.I got 1 problem with browsers any browser i install after like 10-30 min or so they won't load and seem to stuck and do nothing even on dolphin and stock.Do you have that bug too?

hey zibel where did u buy the stick in singapore? read my pm lol

Comment

have it in browser but also google play and other internet accessing apps. only have device for a day,so cant say if it's in stock as well. thought it could be that wireless goes to sleep and doesnt wake up. dont think it's overheating cause then it wouldnt work on the immediate reboot, neither.

wondering which app to use in order to access a network drive (Synology NAS) and watch videos of it.. so far havent really found something working. but could be beta-effect.

Comment

Originally posted by qwert View Post
                            hey zibel where did u buy the stick in singapore? read my pm lol
                            Yeah i bought it at GMarket

Comment

wireless weird bug

i wanted to choose this over mk808b, but seeing this wireless bug, should i still buy cx-803?

Comment

Re: Another clone! but with external antenna and reset switch button!!!

Cant say which one is better cos i dun have a mk808 so i cant judge but this stick think going to be huge this year with many firmware upgrade

Comment

Working...
                                X