NEW - UG802 Finless 1.8 Custom ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MD5 please...

I had an error from incomplete download - I got stuck on the boot screen. Annoying to have to remove case (and break it), put device in recovery using pins and then reflash.
    Last edited by zasten; 03-09-2013, 01:55.

Comment

Actually after repeating the flash (after re-downloading the rom) it seems that I am stuck on the boot screen again. No progress after more than 10 minutes.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Looks like I will be going back to 1.7 and try to flash libstagefright.so from CWM.

Comment

Originally posted by zasten View Post
        MD5 please...

I had an error from incomplete download - I got stuck on the boot screen. Annoying to have to remove case (and break it), put device in recovery using pins and then reflash.
        I have the same issue. Now I am trying to flash v1.7 ROM back.

Comment

Hi All

It is posible using this rom without Heatsink? My mini pc is UG802. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gontera View Post
            I have the same issue. Now I am trying to flash v1.7 ROM back.
            I had this problem to, I solved it by flashing again with the shortcut trick and this time I first used the nand option to erase the nand although I didn't change the parameter(the help text indicates to use that option when you change a parameter), also be sure to remove the external sd card.

Ps: Bob thanks again for your splendid work!

Comment

Originally posted by laffo_2 View Post
              Hi Bob,
              Have a question, pretty new to this. I have a ug007, I take it that this rom is compatible?
              same question here

Comment

Re: NEW - UG802 Finless 1.8 Custom ROM - BETA

Originally posted by greg121 View Post
                same question here

Originally posted by laffo_2 View Post
                Hi Bob,
                Have a question, pretty new to this. I have a ug007, I take it that this rom is compatible?
                Also, I am looking for touchscreen support for the ug007 for use with Joy2touch.
                Are there any roms where this is possible?

Thankyou
                If you are flashing a ROM it is best to use your kernel from your device. So if you used a custom ROM before and had luck with it I would stay with that kernel. In other words, when your using the RK flash tool Bob includes in his ROM replace the kernel with yours. Happy flashing

JIM
                ICOO D70PRO II

Comment

menu under display

Originally posted by tatubias View Post
                  probalby there it is an option in settings menu under display.
                  check auto hide

Comment

Hi Bob,I bought UG802 2 days ago and my only issue was that I wasn´t able to get any apk from Google play store.I didn´t have any issue with wifi and could without problems watch youtube etc.
                    After flashing to Finless 1.8 BETA ROM I have no more issue with play store(thanks a lot!), but I have a new issue with speed of wifi connection.My wifi connection is now at least 10x slower than before flashing to Finless 1.8
                    Any idea how to fix it ?

Comment

Installed in my mk802iii all ok

curiously, if I disconnect auto date time (setings)does not work playstore
                      Last edited by skiper; 03-10-2013, 11:24.

Comment

Many thanks for another update and great work.

Just installed and all went smooth except after reinstalling of set of sw from backup the options of auto-hide and switch off just disappeared. Please kindly advice if "GO Launcher" may cause this or how to get back this nice options.

Thanks.

Comment

Is it possible to flash this from CWM or use the update.zip method ? I am running windows 8 and the flash tool seems to have issues recognizing the rk3066 USB device. It was a bit of a pain using my wife's win7 PC to do the job :/

Comment

Originally posted by rapalax View Post
                            Is it possible to flash this from CWM or use the update.zip method ? I am running windows 8 and the flash tool seems to have issues recognizing the rk3066 USB device. It was a bit of a pain using my wife's win7 PC to do the job :/
                            hay driver para w8

Comment

hi Bob, Thanks for all.
                              I used Finless 1.7 in my MK802 III and work fine, I used 1080P kernel OC , can put this kernel in this rom?, I want used 1080P kernel , I only used de android TV for player MKV 1080P.
                              sorry for my english i from spain.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiscbm View Post
                                hi Bob, Thanks for all.
                                I used Finless 1.7 in my MK802 III and work fine, I used 1080P kernel OC , can put this kernel in this rom?, I want used 1080P kernel , I only used de android TV for player MKV 1080P.
                                sorry for my english i from spain.
                                no se si meto la gamba, pero yo instalado la 1.8 y esta en 1080p 60hz.. bueno lo que le quieras poner

Comment

Working...
                                X