Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The -
    The live wallpaper doesn't work though.

I have installed your firmware using phoenix card in startup mode but couldn't edit the build.prop file.
    so I ll probably use your next upload to make it definitive and be good with it.
    Thank you Boxx
    Last edited by Jseb; 08-13-2015, 07:55.

Comment

Hi! I just want ask you to try - will torrent stream controller work on this rom after modification for 1080i for YoouTube? Many peoples say it stop working after change build.prop

Comment

Originally posted by saulin View Post

Boxx can you post your build.prop?

Maybe this is what I haven't done qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

But that means losing the Navbar completely? mmmmm how do I then switch between apps and kill running apps that I don't want running?

This sounds great. A replacement navbar that makes YouTube work at 1080P sounds good
        as i said, all you need is here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...without-navbar
        theres also a method for keeping the bar and have 1080p by default in youtube (please read post #6 and #8 on that thread).

I lost the Navbar and now I can choose 1080P but on every video it resets to 720P in YouTube. Mmmmm is this really setting it to 1080P or is it just an option that shows up but we can't really choose?
        this doesn't happen to me. i think it´s real 1080p. it definately does something, try switching to 240p und after a few seconds back to 1080p and see the difference. the difference between 720p and 1080p is hard to tell, at least on my tv.

Originally posted by freakdave View Post
        same here. Had to remove navbar to get 1080p in youtube. But I now also have additional install problems of various apps like Mame4droid and RetroArch. Either crashes android and forces reboot or installs and usable until I reboot android and the app dissapears. Very odd behavior.
        did it work before you removed the bar?
        i tried those apps and had the same experience. i have no idea what causes this but i have a quick workaround for you:
        download the apk´s, drop them in /data/app and reboot.

Originally posted by trebor View Post

You would not think it possible for a navbar as part of the system to cause so much bull twangy.
        You tube now has 1080 for me
        Thanks been a while since i fiddled with the Draco.

Care to share the navbar replacement
        Cheers
        navbar replacement: Ultimate Dynamic Navbar Lite 23.2
        http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2270198
        you have to configure it and add some buttons.
        i will preconfigure and include it in the next release.

Originally posted by SwitNJ View Post
        Hi! I just want ask you to try - will torrent stream controller work on this rom after modification for 1080i for YoouTube? Many peoples say it stop working after change build.prop
        that app (Version 1.5.22) works on my box.
        i couldn't find it in playstore so i sideloaded it.

Comment

Also it works. Full screen apk avaible in paly store

Comment

Originally posted by gctronic View Post
            Also it works. Full screen apk avaible in paly store
            do you mean immersive mode (hides navbar and statusbar)?
            there are several apps that can do it but this wont give you the 1080p option in youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxx View Post

do you mean immersive mode (hides navbar and statusbar)?
              there are several apps that can do it but this wont give you the 1080p option in youtube.
              qemu.hw.mainkeys= 1.......... Youtube 1440 out navbar .is thist utility " full screen apk " por other años 😁😁😁

Comment

qemu.hw.mainkeys= 1.......... Youtube 1440 out navbar .is thist utility " full screen apk " or other apks 😁😁😁

Sorry my englihs

Comment

Boxx
                  Thanks
                  Navbar replacement: Ultimate Dynamic Navbar Lite 23.2, works like a treat great find
                  Great bit software to fiddle with option all over.

Cheers
                  Last edited by trebor; 07-15-2015, 00:41.
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

did it work before you removed the bar?
                    i tried those apps and had the same experience. i have no idea what causes this but i have a quick workaround for you:
                    download the apk´s, drop them in /data/app and reboot.
                    dont think it worked when I had the navbar. Think other firmware did the same thing on the draco box. Thanks for the tip. Copying in data/app folder did the trick. Apps are still there after device reboot now.

Comment

download: https://mega.co.nz/#!KtpHWRYa!cPY0H3...bCKuQ8Lo6Wk9d0

heres something important i wasn't aware of.
                      to enable 1920x1080 resolution change this in build.prop:

remove or set to 10: ro.hwc.sysrsl=5
                      set: persist.sys.disp_density=240
                      reboot.

now kodi and antutu show 1920x1080.
                      this also fixes youtube full hd!

note: users report Hardware keyboard issues with the latest rikomagic firmware. this bug is present in the original firmware and is not related to the mod.

-added twrp 2.8.6.0 by abdul_pt
                      -added nexus 10 spoof to build.prop for youtube in 1080p (you have to switch manually) and all apps available in playstore.
                      -fixed softmouse in build.prop
                      -changed the whole rikomagic /system/user/keylayout folder against the one from tronsmart (i really don´t want/dont have the time to find out which of theese files need to be changed so i did this.)

beside that, nothing changed.

twrp will only work when installed to emmc. if you install to sdcard you can use twrp and you can even flash zips to sdcard but you have to install it manually from the terminal (see twrp thread on how to do it).
                      I'm so happy finally a proper looking rom is out.

Boxx, thank you so much for this.

I took the liberty to build on top off your excellent work and integrate various tweaks.
                      --===### CHANGELOG ###===---

* removed "dragon* spywares"; RKM launcher; Maps
                      * muted keypress, mouse click & other annoying sounds
                      * added preinstall script (similar to my other roms)
                      * added PS4 keyboard
                      * added FDroid; AdAway; Ultimate Dynamic Navbar; Romtoolbox lite; reboot.apk
                      * updated Google Play Services, SuperSu, XBMC (kodi-20150714-15faee5-Isengard-armeabi-v7a.apk), YouTube, Maps

--===### BUILDPROP ###===---

== CHANGED ==
                      wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=150
                      ro.product.locale.language=en
                      ro.product.locale.region=US
                      ro.font.scale=1.0
                      ro.hwc.sysrsl=10
                      persist.sys.disp_density=240
                      qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

== SPELLING == defalutHome ==> default
                      persist.sys.defaultHome=com.sunchip.launcher
                      persist.sys.defaultHomeClass=com.sunchip.launcher. Launcher

== REMOVED ==
                      ro.sw.testapkpackage=com.softwinner.dragonbox
                      ro.sw.testapkclass=com.softwinner.dragonbox.Main
                      ro.sw.testapkconfigclass=com.softwinner.dragonbox. Configuration
                      ro.sw.agingtestpackage=com.softwinner.agingdragonb ox
                      ro.sw.agingtestclass=com.softwinner.agingdragonbox .Main
                      ro.sw.snwritepackage=com.allwinnertech.dragonsn
                      ro.sw.snwriteclass=com.allwinnertech.dragonsn.Drag onSNActivity
                      ro.sys.hiritsu=25
                      ro.hwc.sysrsl=5
                      If you allow me, I'll upload my version here after some tests.
                      Kind regards

Comment

Sure, go ahead! It saves me time and i think you are more skilled in this anyway.
                        I thought you were gone forever.
                        Can you also fix the live wallpapers?

Comment

I lost the Navbar and now I can choose 1080P but on every video it resets to 720P in YouTube. Mmmmm is this really setting it to 1080P or is it just an option that shows up but we can't really choose?
                          Sorry, i got you wrong first. It is normal that it resets to 720p when you start a new video.

Does anyone know how to set 1080p as default without using the wm command?

Comment

Sure, go ahead! It saves me time and i think you are more skilled in this anyway.
                            I thought you were gone forever.
                            Can you also fix the live wallpapers?
                            Thanks man.
                            For the live wallpapers, apparently adding "LiveWallpapersPicker.apk" & "LiveWallpapers.apk" to base apps did the trick.

I've created a separate topic to keep it clean.

Comment

Nice!

Ok people, this rom is discontinued. Please use GJay's rom in the future.

Comment

HI guys:

I have watched this tread for a little while. after i saw the op claim this firmware is better,i have asked tronsmart, and allwinner, they tell us this firmware still use the same sdk and should have no difference with their 0528 release. but i tell them, customers said it is better, so i have pushed them to release a new firmware base on this, you can give it a try:
                                http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3...W80_150708.zip

i just test the remote control, and basic function is working well, please help to test the video playback.

Eric
                                Looking for developers
                                http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Working...
                                X