Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low video performance on mk908 (jitters and stutter on HD videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908II Experience

Hi,

I have bought the MK908II and when playing a movie out of the box, I had the same experience as you discribed, many strutters until you move the cursor. I tried Bobs finless roms, but none of them worked at all, after I flashed the rom and connected to the tv I got "No signal" and beeping sound from the TV.

I downloaded the latest rom for this TVBox from tronsmart, flashed it and everything worked fine. Even the videos played well (By well I mean a little better than the mk808) I expected the videos to run smoothly as they play on my PC but still it have very little stutters.

I noticed something, This stutters only appear in MKV movies. when I play mp4 movies (720) the video is running very smooth, no stutters at all, runs PERFECT!

Why is it? is there any fix to make MKV movies run the same as MP4?

Comment

Originally posted by biorium View Post
      Here's a quick final release while we wait for an actual fix for the video problem. From what I see it's very close... let's keep our fingers crossed...

This update allows you to change the time b/w each thread. It's set by default at 1 milli which is what it was on the first release with very good results. I also added a Test button which will render a red dot instead so you can see and test what it's actually doing.

To Run: Tap on the Start button.

To Test: Tap on the TEST button

Adjust the number of millisecs using the text field (0-10) if needed. The values 0-2 seem to work best on my MK908.
      Hi, greetings!

I tried to download the last update from this link, but through it got a video file, not a apk.

Can you provide another link to last release of myCursorOverlay or fix the link above?

Comment

Working...
      X