Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your ROM does not contain uboot.img and trust.img.
    When I flashed the device via "Erase IDB", then it will not start.
    But when I added this *.img using the parameter file, the device starts.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

it's the feature in kodi, so it only works in kodi
      I mean, if the settings enable the android "Autoframrate", will also switch the TV frame rate in other players?

Comment

i strong believe that 1GB is the issue.
        Yes. I think you are right. 1GB is really low for this box. It manged to boot into abdul_pt rom but it really took a lot of time for the first boot.

Comment

I downloaded the rom from your latest link and it flashed well and booted well and seems to work very good so far. I only forgot to make backup of the apps so i can install all the apps again hehe. What is the best app to make backups of your apps for a beginner?Another question. I am missing the apk installer. There are tons of them in the market but can't find the one from the stock image. Does someone knows the name of it? Thanks again for all your work !

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder View Post
            I downloaded the rom from your latest link and it flashed well and booted well and seems to work very good so far. I only forgot to make backup of the apps so i can install all the apps again hehe. What is the best app to make backups of your apps for a beginner?Another question. I am missing the apk installer. There are tons of them in the market but can't find the one from the stock image. Does someone knows the name of it? Thanks again for all your work !
            1. titanium backup,
            2. you dont neeed apk installer, just use es file explorer which is preinstalled in my firmware to install apk
            http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

+1 for Titanium backup.

One of the best Android purchases that you can make.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

My feedback:

Would prefer to have stock browser as an available browser but managed to install one.

Love the unified storage.

Smooth UI and general fluidity of usage.

WiFi/Ethernet speeds as for the stock ROM.

Apps restored from Titanium backup worked except for Google rewards that just bombs out straight away and even a re-install does not allow it to work.

More Play Store app compatibility now that the device is spoofed as a Nexus 10.

Youtube 1080p working and whilst there isn't perfect playback, it is still very good. It matches OGYouTube playback.

SPDIF playback works through MX Player although I have occasionally found that the sound will just disappear part way through playback.

Kodi works well. SPDIF passthrough still an issue with only the odd second of sound every few seconds.

I'm curious as to how the Wasser Kodi differs from the official release.

I noticed that when trying to choose the external_sd card for a Titanium backup location that is was reports as non writeable,so had to use an SD Fix app from the Play Store to resolve it.

I hope to see a compatible Xposed framework sometime in the future.

Would like to see colour adjustments in settings (contrast/brightness etc) as I do find default colour rendition a little weaker than on the RK3288.
                Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-16-2015, 19:11.
                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

hoping i get my unit soon, but really hope you are able to get netflix working on this box im mainly going to use it Kodi but would suck not being to use netflix on it

Comment

Originally posted by vscommo View Post
                    hoping i get my unit soon, but really hope you are able to get netflix working on this box im mainly going to use it Kodi but would suck not being to use netflix on it
                    i already fixed the netflix issue. The 3.1.1 release includes the netflix fix.

Wasser

Comment

i already fixed the netflix issue. The 3.1.1 release includes the netflix fix.

Wasser

Hello Wasser,

Is 3.1.1 Likely to work with the PRO (1/8) ? flashing 3.1.0 and it just hangs on the beautiful Wasser Bootlogo indefinately.

Cheers Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by halfluck View Post

Hello Wasser,

Is 3.1.1 Likely to work with the PRO (1/8) ? flashing 3.1.0 and it just hangs on the beautiful Wasser Bootlogo indefinately.

Cheers Rob.
                        i made some change in 3.1.1 which could fix this issue. Just try and let me know if it works for you

Comment

Hi All,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.1.1 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and dont forget to post feedbacks

Wasser

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            My feedback:

Would prefer to have stock browser as an available browser but managed to install one.

Love the unified storage.

Smooth UI and general fluidity of usage.

WiFi/Ethernet speeds as for the stock ROM.

Apps restored from Titanium backup worked except for Google rewards that just bombs out straight away and even a re-install does not allow it to work.

More Play Store app compatibility now that the device is spoofed as a Nexus 10.

Youtube 1080p working and whilst there isn't perfect playback, it is still very good. It matches OGYouTube playback.

SPDIF playback works through MX Player although I have occasionally found that the sound will just disappear part way through playback.

Kodi works well. SPDIF passthrough still an issue with only the odd second of sound every few seconds.

I'm curious as to how the Wasser Kodi differs from the official release.

I noticed that when trying to choose the external_sd card for a Titanium backup location that is was reports as non writeable,so had to use an SD Fix app from the Play Store to resolve it.

I hope to see a compatible Xposed framework sometime in the future.

Would like to see colour adjustments in settings (contrast/brightness etc) as I do find default colour rendition a little weaker than on the RK3288.
                            thanks for your great reports!

>I'm curious as to how the Wasser Kodi differs from the official release.
                            the diffrent is the auto framerate switching doesnt work in official release, but it works in my kodi version

>I noticed that when trying to choose the external_sd card for a Titanium backup location that is was reports as non writeable,so had to use an SD Fix app from the Play Store to resolve it.
                            it's fixed in 3.1.1 release

Comment

i even uploaded kodi-15.1-lollipop-wasser.apk which has a fix for auto framerate switching

Comment

still hanging on boot with pro

Comment

Working...
                                X