• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadAndron1975 View Post
    Ethernet not working on Tronsmart Orion R68 with gigabit lan
    it's know issue and will be fixed in next release
    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hello. But it happens to you that with this rom when you want to shut down, not turned off but the system is rebooted, it happens to me frequently. Does anyone else have this problem on Tronsmart R68?
      Last edited by Renixo; 09-25-2015, 14:33.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

it's know issue and will be fixed in next release

Will you make it work with LAN, WIFI etc on Beelink i68 as well?

Comment

I have a Beelink i68 and would like to try installing Wasser's firmware, mainly to fix the Netflix playback issue. It's a 2GB/8GB model, with the earlier 10/100 ethernet adapter (not 1000M).

Before flashing, I would like to be reasonably assured that it's not gonna break WiFi, bluetooth, or ethernet on my particular box. Reading the posts here, it's hard to tell.
          Last edited by johnnyzero; 09-25-2015, 18:06.

Comment

SORRY WRONG THREAD.
            Last edited by budgetgeek; 09-25-2015, 19:43.
            Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
            I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
            RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Renixo View Post
              Hello. But it happens to you that with this rom when you want to shut down, not turned off but the system is rebooted, it happens to me frequently. Does anyone else have this problem on Tronsmart R68?
              my Beelink does it in LG TV (restart, when shutdown), but on Samsung TV it shutdown every time. I think it is some thing with HDMI protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by hyq View Post

my Beelink does it in LG TV (restart, when shutdown), but on Samsung TV it shutdown every time. I think it is some thing with HDMI protocol.
                No, the reason is HDMI-CEC. Disable the settings of the TV set-top box off when the TV is turned off and everything will be fine.

Comment

mic doesnt work

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyzero View Post
                    I have a Beelink i68 and would like to try installing Wasser's firmware, mainly to fix the Netflix playback issue. It's a 2GB/8GB model, with the earlier 10/100 ethernet adapter (not gigabit).

Before flashing, I would like to be reasonably assured that it's not gonna break WiFi, bluetooth, or ethernet on my particular box. Reading the posts here, it's hard to tell.
                    Anybody? I assume someone on this thread has installed Wasser's firmware on this model. Any info is much appreciated.

Comment

Hi all,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.1.2 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and don't forget to post feedbacks

Thanks,
                      Wasser
                      http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Gigabit version supported?

Comment

My feedback: for 3.1.2

Smooth UI and general fluidity of usage although when selecting apps to swipe off the screen there can be quite a delay before seeing them appear at times.

WiFi/Ethernet speeds as for the stock ROM.

Youtube/OGYoutube 1080p not good. Continual stutter which is not really watchable. Youtube Kodi addon works very well though up to 720p.

SPDIF playback works with 5.1 and DTS through MX Player and Internal video player and so far unable to find any flaws at all.

MX Player does seem to have issues with HEVC .TS files though, where there is major lag (no such problem in Kodi)

Kodi 15.1 RC1/16 Alpha 2/15.1 Wasser works well on the whole. SPDIF passthrough with 5.1/DTS still an issue with only the odd second of sound every few seconds(PCM/AAC all fine though). Frame rate switching, although working, is very slow to change in 15.1 RC1 and 15.1 Wasser which means losing a second or two of the initial video and audio.

Colour reproduction, although very good is not quite as good as I see on RK3288 and most noticeable in iPlayer where the picture can look very flat and almost cartoonish, so ideally, some contrast, brightness controls would be useful.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                            Hi all,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.1.2 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and don't forget to post feedbacks

Thanks,
                            Wasser
                            Awesome thabjs Wasser, Is this compatible iwth the Pro 1G/8G?

Thanks Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by puzatt View Post
                              Gigabit version supported?
                              just flashed it, LAN does'nt work

Comment

Gigabit Lan not working. Why such firmware do?

Comment

Working...
                                X