No announcement yet.

MXQ "All Black" S805 Versions / HD18q / and Clones Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with problem with led always blue? They found some rom that eke works normal ibernando or off red and normal blue turning on unfortunately after changing the rom besides the wifi the led never more worked as it should in this s805q

Comment

Originally posted by Marcpires View Post

Probably doing the same procedure of replacing the original wi-fi file with this will work normally. Now the question would be to find an Android Lolilop rom that would work everything including the remote control.
      I don't think it's worth it anyways. I loaded the MXQ Project Lollipop they had on there. When you load the new Kodi the video is quite jittery.

Comment

Originally posted by sonickbh View Post
        Helo follows the file s9083c 9083xu.ko mount a rom for nois with this file unfortunately I could only ruin the file of a box
        Man you are a legend! The driver worked!

Comment

Rom of the box s805 v2.0

Comment

Originally posted by wikza1 View Post

Man you are a legend! The driver worked!
            As a good Brazilian that I am do not discourage a friend found in a box and posted it available here now it's missing the led that only turns blue and not red when you turn off or hibernate this box s805q

Comment

What is the address to download the file?

Comment

Originally posted by sonickbh View Post
                Anyone with problem with led always blue? They found some rom that eke works normal ibernando or off red and normal blue turning on unfortunately after changing the rom besides the wifi the led never more worked as it should in this s805q
                Besides the blue LED that when put in stand by it does not change to red, there is also the problem of the ram memory that with the original rom had 1024 MB and now only has 356 MB only, I do not know if that amount of ram that the original rom Was either true or was a change in the kernel forging the actual value.

Comment

alguem pode me dizer olhando para a claca da box quantos mega é de ram? pois pra mim era 1gb ram agora com a atualização ficou com 512 Ram

Can someone tell me looking at the boxing pants how many mega is Ram? Because for me it was 1gb ram now with the update stayed with 512 Ram

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by infosidnei View Post
                    alguem pode me dizer olhando para a claca da box quantos mega é de ram? pois pra mim era 1gb ram agora com a atualização ficou com 512 Ram

Can someone tell me looking at the boxing pants how many mega is Ram? Because for me it was 1gb ram now with the update stayed with 512 Ram
                    Here I also have only 512 ram and available to me only 356 after the upgrade, when the original rom was said to have 1024 mb.

Comment

a minha tambem, maldita hora que atualizai.. mas quem intende olhando ai na foto a sima, da pra saber na verdade qual a configuração da rom

Mine too, damn time to update .. but who tries to look there in the picture the gap, to know in fact what the configuration of rom

Comment

a minha tambem, maldita hora que atualizai.. mas quem intende olhando ai na foto a sima, da pra saber na verdade qual a configuração da rom

Mine too, damn time to update .. but who tries to look there in the picture the gap, to know in fact what the configuration of rom
                        Look what I found. Half Ram is fake.
                        This is an unofficial LibreELEC build aimed at devices based on Amlogic S805 SoC. Kodi Jarvis is now obsolete, these builds are no longer updated (apart from security updates). Important notes: This software exists thanks to lots of hard work put…

Comment

então fomos enganados na compra da box?

So we were fooled into buying the box?

Comment

eu encontrei esta rom, mas ta com 512 Ram

I found this rom but ta with 512 Ram

https://mega.nz/#!cQhCGCQQ!MZAe5mVA3...m_Lf2ZJ88DBssA

Comment

eu encontrei esta rom, mas ta com 512 Ram

I found this rom but ta with 512 Ram

https://mega.nz/#!cQhCGCQQ!MZAe5mVA3...m_Lf2ZJ88DBssA
                              Apart from the original that was installed when I bought the product, all the others I tested in my box said to have only 356 megs of ram available for me in the configurations and 512 mb in total in the hardware information app such as aida 64, cpuz, and Hardware info.

Comment

Hello friends. Recently I bought the box tv described but I noticed that it presents a great slowness. Funny that my friend bought one with 6.0.1 imported from mxq 4k and is running everything normal and fast. What happens if we install firmware 6.0.1 on mxq S805Q_V2.0?

Olá, amigos. Recentemente comprei a box tv descrita mas notei que a mesma apresenta uma grande lentidão. Engraçado que meu amigo comprou uma com o android 6.0.1 importado da mxq 4k e está funcionando tudo normal e rápido. O que acontece se instalarmos o firmware 6.0.1 no mxq S805Q_V2.0 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X