• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob says "Later I may port to the Meta and Pro"
    When will we have these roms ?
    Thanks

Comment

Finless, Bob- glad to see you in action again. Can't wait till you get around to the Minix X8H-PLUS. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just to say that the blocking symptom at reboot is also in TELOS.
        Thank you

Comment

Finless, thanks for your effort, indeed one of a kind.

I haven't tried this rom, because I'm away from home, but does it have the automatic on/off hdd together with the box, it would be awesome, that feature embedded on the rom, or an option to choose this.

Comment

Great to see you have a possible if not fully fix for those boot lockups excellent.
            Do you have/see a smaller + top right corner first I though it was a dead/bright pixel on the telly some artifact or secret message ?
            Cheers
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I hope you enjoy this ROM.... Next release I may:
              Add TWRP recovery
              Looking forward to that if possible. Many thanks for the excellent work you are doing for the Tronsmart S95 users.

Comment

TWRP is done! Finished it last night.... I will put it up later after doing some testing.

Bob
                "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

This is indeed a great rom, just some suggestions on possible future releases,

All resolutions available, only 1080p24 available for me, and automatic HDD on/off together with the tv box, the rest is awesome

Comment

This is getting better and better. BTW, I saw this app on the tronsmart forum and by the looks of it can stop the "volume changing by itself bug"

Oh and...is automatic refresh rate working?

Comment

I need to make a correction for the resolutions bug, because all the resolutions, which were missing, were hidden above 4k resolution, since I own a 4K television these new settings appear disordered , but it's not normal to have 1024p 60 hz, 50 hz, 720p and after 4k with it's multiple resolutions, it should have a logical order, from highest to lowest.

Well now, the only thing missing is the automatic HDD on/off together with the power of the box, btw does anyone here knows how to change the wallpaper of the Media Launcher, it appears an astronaut drinking a soda, and I would want to change it, does anyone here knows how to change it?

Already installed the Volume Locker, awesome solution for the volume bug.

Comment

In order to change the wall paper of the media launcher you have to take apart the APK. In /res/720dpi replace the wall paper png with you own.
                        So here is a quick lesson and you do not need any tools.
                        Since you are rooted:
                        1) Copy out the MediaLauncher APK from /system/app/medialauncher and put it on SDcard.
                        2) Put it on your PC and rename it to medialauncher.zip
                        3) Open it with 7zip (you must use 7zip).
                        4) look in /rex/720dpi folder for defaultwalpaper.png (or .jpg I do not remember).
                        5) Replace that file in the ZIP with the same resolution image you like (1920x1080).
                        6) Close the zip and replace the one in /system/app/medialauncher/ remember to rename it back to .apk
                        7) Using ES File Explorer set the permissions on the new copied APK to the same as any other APK in /system/app

Bob

Comment

The lockups on boot are happening even on this ROM unfortunately. I have noticed it happen after the date and time reset. (The date/time reset for the first time since I began using your ROM). I have read that this might be something related to the OTA updates check. I hope you can take a look. There is also an issue where the Settings app (the one with the equalizer icon) crashes when I try looking at specific app settings or network settings when connected via Droidmote (I suspect this happens using other such programs as well)
                          Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2016, 01:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            In order to change the wall paper of the media launcher you have to take apart the APK. In /res/720dpi replace the wall paper png with you own.
                            So here is a quick lesson and you do not need any tools.
                            Since you are rooted:
                            1) Copy out the MediaLauncher APK from /system/app/medialauncher and put it on SDcard.
                            2) Put it on your PC and rename it to medialauncher.zip
                            3) Open it with 7zip (you must use 7zip).
                            4) look in /rex/720dpi folder for defaultwalpaper.png (or .jpg I do not remember).
                            5) Replace that file in the ZIP with the same resolution image you like (1920x1080).
                            6) Close the zip and replace the one in /system/app/medialauncher/ remember to rename it back to .apk
                            7) Using ES File Explorer set the permissions on the new copied APK to the same as any other APK in /system/app

Bob
                            Thanks Finless

Comment

For people having boot lockups, please do the following and see if it continues

1) Install ES FIle Explorer
                              2) Turn on root explorer
                              3) Navigate to /system/app
                              4) Delete the following folders:
                              FotaUpdate
                              FotaUpdateReboot

Then see if you continue to have book lockups.

I removed these from my Meta and Pro test ROMs and people do not seem to be complaining of boot lockups anymore.

Bob

Comment

HI iam new on this fórum and sory for my english, finless i have a questions ,this rom 1.0 has full overclcoked unlocked? becuse i prepared my tronsmart telos for overclocking cpu and graphics gpu, i put a big alumium and a cooler to ensure the temperture low on overcloking ,and the temperature shows 35celsius with aida 64 for Android when plyn 4k video on a tv with rez 1920 with 1080 thnk you

Comment

Working...
                                X