"Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

New to freaktab. I have the telos with this custom rom from bob. First thank you bob for such a good rom. For people asking about which version of kodi. I found the one from the app store works just fine and 15.2 have not had a single issue and i resell boxes. Never had any customer complaints either. I have one problem maybe you all can help me with. Had customers try and play 2 games that start then go right back to home a screen. Maden moblie and real racing 3. I downloaded and trird my self. They download fine. Start fine for about 10 seconds then crash back to home screen. I am not a gamer but customers asked me if i could fix the problem. Bob if you have time to look it it i would appreciate it and i got some donation coming for you tonight just for a good rom and will donate extra if you can help me. Thanks for anyones ideal on what could be wrong. I know kodi pretty good if you all have any questions.
      Last edited by mixedguy; 03-09-2016, 02:15.

Comment

For anyone that need more storage and wants to move apps to sd card. Get link2sd from play store. Works great with this rom

Comment

Google the beast build also. Works fine with jodi 16 from play store no issues

Comment

Originally posted by mixedguy View Post
            New to freaktab. I have the telos with this custom rom from bob. First thank you bob for such a good rom. For people asking about which version of kodi. I found the one from the app store works just fine and 15.2 have not had a single issue and i resell boxes. Never had any customer complaints either. I have one problem maybe you all can help me with. Had customers try and play 2 games that start then go right back to home a screen. Maden moblie and real racing 3. I downloaded and trird my self. They download fine. Start fine for about 10 seconds then crash back to home screen. I am not a gamer but customers asked me if i could fix the problem. Bob if you have time to look it it i would appreciate it and i got some donation coming for you tonight just for a good rom and will donate extra if you can help me. Thanks for anyones ideal on what could be wrong. I know kodi pretty good if you all have any questions.
            I will look into the game issue possibly this weekend.
            No promises as it maybe a graphics chip driver issue and this can be problematic to fix if it is.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"

Comment

finless when remix os for meta please please thanks

Comment

Finless. I got the real racing 3 game to work. Still no luck with the other. I know you said you made it so you can use xbox remote with this rom. Is there a setup you have to do. I plugged in xbox 360 remote and it did not work. Or do i need xbox one remote. Thanks for the response hope you go the donation

Comment

Also thank you for looking into it for me. I understand what you mean abot it being a pain. No biggy if you can't get it. I know ever app can't worj with these boxes or any for that matter

Comment

hello tronsmart released a new ota fixes some issues like exclamation mark next to wifi ,autoframe rate finally fixed and others but the major issue is dts hdmi passthrough dropouts and clicking noises with dts spdif passthrough I don't know if they are related .I wanna ask to everybody and bob if the clicking issue over spdif is present in finless bob's rom thank you very much .

Comment

I have never had any clicking with this rom spdif works great. I use kodi 16 jarvis from the app store. Never had any luck with vidon xbmc. Its also not included in this rom . Which is a bouns. Kodi from play store works fine.

Comment

I will be working on a new ROM this week time permitting

Bob
                        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          I will be working on a new ROM this week time permitting

Bob
                          Thanks Finless, it's your rom and your work, but gives a favor and remove that free memory app that appears on a rocket, it's horrible

Comment

Originally posted by kokobsb View Post
                            hello tronsmart released a new ota fixes some issues like exclamation mark next to wifi ,autoframe rate finally fixed and others but the major issue is dts hdmi passthrough dropouts and clicking noises with dts spdif passthrough I don't know if they are related .I wanna ask to everybody and bob if the clicking issue over spdif is present in finless bob's rom thank you very much .
                            You might wanna try the jarvis build or the newly released spmc version, I heard it works well on amlogic devices.

Semper Media Center (SPMC in short) is a android-minded fork of Kodi, by the former Kodi android maintainer, Koying

Comment

Originally posted by Berial3X View Post

You might wanna try the jarvis build or the newly released spmc version, I heard it works well on amlogic devices.

http://spmc.semperpax.com/
                              Thanks for answering I already tried the new spmc version I get only audio distortion from passthrough hdmi or spdif .literally no audio only noise .but the Jarvis or crypton or vidon there is audio with hdmi but there is clicking sound with spdif passthrough that drives me crazy it is loud and only happens with spdif passthrough on any kodi based program except spmc with only noise .

Comment

What is your audio settings. Hey bob if you ar working on a new rom and you maybe add. Copy paste option. That would be amazing. Also a kill all apps or make it when you pull up all apps open. Make the x to close a app show up faster. Its super slow to show up. Noticed same thing om my minix u1. May just be a s905 problem. Not sure. I don't know much on technical side

Comment

Working...
                                X