Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now the problem of nand dissapear for last 24hscontinuos using
    will report if comes again...

fullscreen not work in xbmc, but ok in mx player ...

Comment

Originally posted by peety View Post
      Where did you purchase your device? Go to geekbuying.com and download the stock rom with root. But your stick should already have root if its newer. If not there are also directions on how to root it.
      i purchase from geekbuying.com the stock rom had superuser.apk installed but it hsd not been rooted where can i find stock rom with root in geekbuying.com

Comment

Originally posted by ewoks View Post
        I kinda have problem with this Kernel. During flashing everything went without error messages and finished very fast but when i boot now I always enter into recovery mode (which I can not control) where red exclamation mark is shown on recovery screen. When i try flash procedure again, this time I got error "Test drive start. Test drive failed!" When I try to erase NAND (IDB) > Lower format failed, Erasing IDB Failed.. :S

Any help or advice would be welcomed..?
        i have the same problem can not erase nand but in plays on tv

Comment

Originally posted by lak100 View Post
          i have the same problem can not erase nand but in plays on tv
          I solved it after multiple try and fail with help of plug-unplug and restart windows procedure.. How? don't ask me.. It still bothers me .. :S

Comment

working camera

hi guys can you tell me wich camera usb is working on this rom? i want to buy one but i read some post with c170 logitech isnt working! that is resolved or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ewoks View Post
              I solved it after multiple try and fail with help of plug-unplug and restart windows procedure.. How? don't ask me.. It still bothers me .. :S

good to that!

Comment

Ive checked test1 and test2 on my eu cx-919. Both kernels have very serious probem with wifi. Video is now great but very good wifi is now very bad Would it be repaired?

Comment

Can the splash screen be kept on until booted?

Hi there,

I was using a iMito MX2 with Finless ROM Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on Motorola Lapdock-100. A very good thing is that the splash screen is always on while booting up. The Lapdock-100 is very picky for HDMI detection. So this splash screen helps a lot to make it work on Lapdock-100.

However this CX919 Finless ROM seems does not keep the splash screen on. It displays the splash, and the Lapdock-100 screen goes black while booting up. Do you know any way to make it work?

Oh, I tried it on a Lapdock for atrix and let it boot up. Now I put it on Lapdock-100 and it worked. Maybe it boots faster after the first boot.

Now the problem is under settings / screen / HDMI mode, it is only 720x480p. How to enable 1280x720 or 1366x768?

Btw, it is great to see Finless ROM for this player. That's the reason I choose this model.
                  Thanks a lot!
                  Last edited by goTouch; 07-16-2013, 07:06.

Comment

Hi, I am having trouble installing the drivers. I don't have the option to "update drivers" when i click on unknown device. I've tried troubleshoot, but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by lak100 View Post
                      i purchase from geekbuying.com the stock rom had superuser.apk installed but it hsd not been rooted where can i find stock rom with root in geekbuying.com
                      you can find stock 4.2 with root here:

okkkkk, guys, we get the official android 4.2 rom for CX-919, we have did some basic test: 1 Come with rooted: 2 Bluetooth keyboard working; 3 USB Camera, USB Audio Device working, means you can do skype video chat without problem. (tested with Logitech C170) 4 USB Hard Driver working 5 Netflix working   You […]

Comment

Originally posted by nounta1016 View Post
                        Hi, I am having trouble installing the drivers. I don't have the option to "update drivers" when i click on unknown device. I've tried troubleshoot, but it didn't do anything. Any ideas?
                        right clic? OS you use?

any idea for working usb cam?

Comment

Originally posted by MARIANOTE View Post
                          hi guys can you tell me wich camera usb is working on this rom? i want to buy one but i read some post with c170 logitech isnt working! that is resolved or not?
                          i hooked up a logitech C270 and was able to make a picture with it with a app named: Cymera.
                          A dutch supermarket app called: Appie works with the cam (can't focus on the barcode but does work).
                          Skype works also, wifi transfer app Superbeam works like a charm.
                          only thing i am missing is the original camera app.

you can start the camera app tru contacts and edit a contact, then add picture and choose camera.
                          the native camera app starts but there is no image the camera doesn't start.

Running finless 1.4 android 4.2.2

Mark

Comment

hello to all!

i received my 919 and now i have a question. i read all threads about firmwares, kernels, etc, and now i'm little bit confused wich rom to use? 411, 422 both from finless, or combine those with strauzo kernels, or use stock....

i'm using finless rom on my neo x5 and there are no problems and troubles. so, i presume that same thing should be here.

so, please, what to use?

thanks!

Comment

Re: CX-919 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.4

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
                              hello to all!

i received my 919 and now i have a question. i read all threads about firmwares, kernels, etc, and now i'm little bit confused wich rom to use? 411, 422 both from finless, or combine those with strauzo kernels, or use stock....

i'm using finless rom on my neo x5 and there are no problems and troubles. so, i presume that same thing should be here.

so, please, what to use?

thanks!
                              1) If you've read all threads you know as much as anyone.
                              2) Don't fix what's not broken. If your current setup works without problems use that. With 3188 not everything is smooth sailing.
                              3) You have only stated that you have read as much as anyone and that your current setup is working, but we know nothing of your requirements, which is what you should have written about instead of the other parts.

I'd use T428 nexus ROM with SDK 2.0 and the MK908 kernel.

Please post relevant information in the future.

Signature? Signature!

Comment

hm... must say that i know about theory, as i'm just received it. so, i just want to hear from you, users, which fw you find ok. 422 as newest, finless's 411/422, combo finless+another kernel. nothing else.

viki

Comment

Working...
                                X