MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Beelink Mini MX S905, Ugoos UT3, Ugoos UT4 are good choices but there might be others.
    Remember to use Paypal free return shipping registration before buying, then they can pay to return a package if there are problems afterwards.

Beelink Mini MX has same problem with firmware as MXQ. There si a firmware from Tronsmart S95 to load on Beelink from 4pda.ru site too.
    Last edited by asmartin; 06-17-2016, 12:39.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      I keep seeing same thing its like ground hog day to all of us at freaktab.....

DO NOT BY UNSUPPORTED DEVICES. You can cry bitch moan but at the end of the you click on the purchase option. This device was flagged by many as Crap even before it started to be sold. Its on geekbuying/Amazon/and all the other sites that sell china devices. Gearbest/geekbuying dont make it they just provide a place to sell it. Your stuck with one solution sd robots firmware. Keep this in mind and check if a device is supported. None of these sellers will pull it from sales..... There are 100 of unsupported devices still for sale on all of those sites. If you ordered and they have not shipped Cancel your order. Or send them back... Until one of the developers look into making a new firmware your stuck with what works and more importantly what doesnt!!
      the beelink is the same crap , the difference is who like to make custom rom . Beelink 3288 is crap to but thanks to wasser , and mo123 for their work.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The manufacturer just gave their opinion above.
        If they were willing to fix the problems instead of thinking of excuses they would have released new firmware and had real answers for the problems.
        So from the manufacturer of MXQ Pro's response you can make a conclusion that these problems will never be fixed and they will always try to find excuses for their broken boxes.
        When new S905x, RK3399, Realtek & Himedia chipsets are released they will make tv boxes for all these chipsets and a week later drop all support and manufacturer broken hardware and software in these boxes all over again. People will then be gullable to buy these broken tv boxes again and the cycle will just continue unless people buy more expensive manufacturer backed tv boxes that have been tested and get updates.

Here are all the manufacturers of MXQ Pro
        Wholesale mxq pro android tv box devices and Set-top Box. Also known as STB and sometimes setup boxes, stock up with TV, cable, or IPTV set top boxes and more.

Avoid any of their tv boxes.
        People can also try to mass mail them to fix their broken boxes, but I don't think any firmware update will help, there will be hardware problems too.

Gearbest sells lots of better tv boxes that people can buy, so everyone should look t them eg. Ugoos, Beelink,
        If people want a cheap device that can do the basics then MXQ Pro will do but don't expect it to work like a $70-$150 tv box.

Also bear in mind that Beelink have hawked their name for others to use in products that cannot be found on the Beelink site, so whilst once a more trusted name, this cannot be seen to be the case nowadays.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hey, guys!

Sorry for not showing up for days.

I will directly ask the MXQ PRO+ manufacturer if they will release a new firmware or not.

A clear answer is needed.

Lin

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post
            I will directly ask the MXQ PRO+ manufacturer if they will release a new firmware or not.
            I hope you will ask about unworking SPDIF and unstable gigabit Ethernet - http://freaktab.com/forum/advertisers-and-vendor-support-area/gearbest-com/575760-mxq-pro-firmware-download?p=578883#post578883 and http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...405#post578405
            I still hope that this is a bug in the firmware configuration, rather than an error in the mainboard or broken parts..

Comment

Hey, guys!

Lin

Hi Lin, anything back from the manufacturer yet?

Cheers!

Comment

Hey, guys!

Lin

Hi Lin.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Yes, a clear answer is needed ASAP.

I just need it to work, at least no pink/green screen to be able to watch a movie or play a game. Just to make it work.

Best regrads from Spain.
                Last edited by asmartin; 06-22-2016, 10:44.

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post

Hi Lin.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Yes, a clear answer is needed ASAP.

I just need it to work, at least no pink/green screen to be able to watch a movie or play a game. Just to make it work.

Best regrads from Spain.

Have you tried what they suggested? Connect the HDMI first then power on.

Comment

Originally posted by api182 View Post

Hi Lin, anything back from the manufacturer yet?

Cheers!

I am still waiting. We have to follow some processes. I can't contact the manufacturer directly. One guy in charge will do it. So it takes some time....

Comment

Is it possible to unbrick the MXQ Pro+ using the Amlogic USB Burning Tool and shorting pins on the NAND IC? If so, which pins & which chip is the NAND chip on the motherboard?

Comment

Have you tried what they suggested? Connect the HDMI first then power on.

Yes, it's the way I EVER connect it. It's a silly solution, absolutely absurd. Please keep in mind I'm an engineer. This is an insult to my intellignece ...
                        Last edited by asmartin; 06-24-2016, 13:40.

Comment

Have you tried another resolution for pink screen with different mhz?

Comment

snaggletooth

Just short 29 and 30 pin on NAND IC with a screw driver or something conductive.
                            Hold the short until the USB burning Utility has connected to the board.
                            Remove the short before starting the flashing process.
                            Attached is a picture of the NAND flash on one of my MXQ PRO boxes. It can be in a different location but will generally look similar to mine. Pin 1 is next to the white circle and pins 29 and 30 are marked with a red rectangle.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	MXQ_PRO_NAND_PINS.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	580793

Comment

Originally posted by manthes View Post
                              Have you tried another resolution for pink screen with different mhz?
                              Yeap, I tried with no success. Thank you.

I tried 1080p @50 @60 @24 Hz with no success. Also 720p resolutions.
                              Last edited by asmartin; 06-23-2016, 11:06.

Comment

This silence means "NO solution will be provided ...", I'm afraid

Comment

Working...
                                X