X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gearbest

Anything?

Comment

I never have the problems with pink color installed the new firmware and the non supported bug was fixed, but have a problem in standby mode, when you try to power it again from standby mode, the box have no internet connection, you need to restart the box to have connection.And the box its overheating a looot but thats build quality problem not a software problem.

Comment

I already dropped out my MXQ Pro+.

gearbest I really feel cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post
          I already dropped out my MXQ Pro+.

gearbest I really feel cheated.

api182 asmartin Hey, I wasn't on this forum this weekend and this is the first working day of this week.

And I got the final answer from them.

They decide to stop the production of MXQ Pro+ and they didn't give a clear answer to whether to provide new firmware.

So I guess there is no hope for it.

I am sorry. I already tried

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
          #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

api182 asmartin Hey, I wasn't on this forum this weekend and this is the first working day of this week.

They decide to stop the production of MXQ Pro+ and they didn't give a clear answer to whether to provide new firmware.

Well look at that....

I bet they will contact you soon and want to sell you the New MXQ Pro+ X (or whatever new name they pick for their next crap box).

Considering all that its interesting that you still continue with your flash sale:

Comment

Originally posted by gearbest View Post

Well that's just fantastic isn't it...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Well look at that....

I bet they will contact you soon and want to sell you the New MXQ Pro+ X (or whatever new name they pick for their next crap box).

Considering all that its interesting that you still continue with your flash sale:
                http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_354313.html

Hey, I am not the one who makes the decision. We won't sell it in late July. It is out of production now but there is still stock. And the contract is still there.

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
                #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

Yes , everything is there only decent stock ROM is missing

Comment

I have seen many Chinese Android Devices come and go quickly ,, shouldnt be nothing new!
                    I know when you buy a device and its been out for while usually the kinks are worked out. But new boxes , Nope !
                    I have a mx3g its only been out for 2 months and its flawless !!!!

Comment

I've been lurking for a while and I just bought a couple of Android media players because my WD Live players are getting real long in the tooth. I got a Beelink MiniMX ver 1.0 and a MXQ Pro+. The Beelink runs great but the MXQ Pro+ loves to reboot itself. I'm wondering if it could be overheating or maybe it could be the bloat that it ships with.

Gearbest shipped it with a newer firmware on it than what I've seen posted on here.

p201-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 20160511 test-keys

Comment

Isn't the firmware that gearbest post from May 19th? Seems to be newer than the one you have installed.

Are there instructions on how to update the firmware? Do I just put it on a USB and/or SD card, select the firmware in the OS and update? Or do you have to do it from recovery?

Comment

My mxq pro + 4k has no reset button inside the AV input ... Is there another way to access the recover?

Thank you

Comment

it is , off course

try using search function on forum, You'll be surprised

Comment

Thank you!!!

Comment

you can make noise here but the advertiser have no authority to manufacture . The only noise is who make good customs roms

Comment

Working...
                                X