No announcement yet.

MXQ PRO+ Firmware Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS TO RUSSIAN FORUM , AND THE FIRMWARE OF SD-ROBOT THE BOX NOW WORK LIKE NORMAL , PLAYSTORE , LAN , WIRELESS , ROOT . SORRY I HAVE LOST THE CASE ON PAYPAL , THE MONEY OF THE CASE IT WAS FOR THAT FORUM , AFTER I SELL I GOING TO GIVE HIM A BEER .

LIN AND GEARBEST ARE ON HOLYDAY WITH MONEY OF SCRAP .

Comment

There is a huge bug that i cant browse SAMBA shares via LAN under KODI/SMPC/VidON/Openelec. I cant add movies to library, i cant play added movies from library, actually i cant do anything via LAN under KODI/SMPC/VidON/Openelec with SAMBA shares. The MAC address keeps changing every time the box is rebooted?!! All in all KODI IS NOT ******* WORKING WHEN IM ON LAN CONNECTION if its setup with SAMBA SHARES.

All is working under wireless connection tho. Mac is not changing on every reboot, i can browse/add samba shares without any problem.

Can someone else confirm this bug? Or is just my box.

Comment

anyone have right to ask all the problem , the first rom and the russian its day and night .

Comment

Well, I think SD-Robot firmware is in fact a Tronsmart stock firm, is it right? Maybe Trosmart S95 Meta?

Comment

Yes is tronsmart

Comment

the gearbest and geekbuing are not the same , gearbest have pin hole for rom , the geekbuying just connect in usb 4 and are in ready for firmware.the other I thing are the same with russian rom

Comment

Well, today I couldn't use the gamepad (bluetooth) to play with my nephews as I did with previous version.

In fact gamepad didn't work and I couldn't make it owrk at all, just synchronize but not playing.

I will drop this box and puchase other like Tronsmart.

NEVER PUCHASE THIS TV BOX ABOSLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gus1 View Post
                  There is a huge bug that i cant browse SAMBA shares via LAN under KODI/SMPC/VidON/Openelec. I cant add movies to library, i cant play added movies from library, actually i cant do anything via LAN under KODI/SMPC/VidON/Openelec with SAMBA shares. The MAC address keeps changing every time the box is rebooted?!! All in all KODI IS NOT ******* WORKING WHEN IM ON LAN CONNECTION if its setup with SAMBA SHARES.
                  My box is MXQ PRO+ from gearbest. It has some problems. One of this problem - unstable gigabit Ethernet. If your LAN is gigabit, then it is your problem too. I sent ticket to Gearbest. You can see detailed technical information in my message on forum about MXQ PRO+ - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...405#post578405
                  I think that these technical problems are better discussed in a different forum - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...is-box-mxq-pro

About Gearbest problem - batch (or all) of MXQ PRO+ have next problems:
                  1) Unusable Google Play Market. It was fixed in last firmware 20160607. Thanks Gearbest on this forum!
                  2) Thermal problem - it is common for all chip TV Box. It is a lot of information in Internet about fixing this problem at home.
                  3) SPDIF does not work at all.
                  4) Unstable gigabit Ethernet, so it is not possible using Ethernet.
                  5) "Pink" hdmi problem on old TV set. It is common for a lot of s905. Only a few suppliers made fix. Wait new firmware.

I do not know what the matter of 3) and 4) problem - hardware or software. If a hardware - I think it will be a very unpleasant problems for Gearbest. And it will cost them money...
                  Last edited by SergV; 06-12-2016, 06:14. Reason: Small remark

Comment

Use the sd robot rom (tronsmart mod rom) until Manufacture produces a new rom its more stable then the stock and gearbest doesnt manufacture it. Sold on geekbuy/gearbest and alot more sites. Thats the only option right now.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by T_D_H View Post
                      when trying to flash TWRP using the S95 .img file I get an error from Rashr with

FAILED TO FLASH
                      Failed to execute /data/data/de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools/files/busybox dd if="/data/data/de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools/files/TWRP_VegasS95_Meta.img" of="/dev/block/recovery" bs=4096 2>&1
                      Why you use stock recovery , and burning tool the most easy way

Comment

Originally posted by gus1 View Post

All is working under wireless connection tho. Mac is not changing on every reboot, i can browse/add samba shares without any problem.

Can someone else confirm this bug? Or is just my box.
                        http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=723156&st=2240 about samba

Comment

Solved the problem wiht Bluetooth and testing SD-Robots firmware with Force RGB and IT WORKS!!!

Moreover, Tronsmart S95 firmware is highly stable and works fine and too smooth.

I will drop this MXQ Pro+ and purchase a Tronsmart S95 Meta through **** (61,50 EUR free shipping fees).

GOOD JOB TRONSMART!!! and SD-ROBOT!!!

I think Gearbest shouldn't sale this low quality products.
                          Last edited by asmartin; 06-12-2016, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post
                            Solved the problem wiht Bluetooth and testing SD-Robots firmware with Force RGB and IT WORKS!!!

Moreover, Tronsmart S95 firmware is highly stable and works fine and too smooth.

I will drop this MXQ Pro+ and purchase a Tronsmart S95 Meta through **** (61,50 EUR free shipping fees).

GOOD JOB TRONSMART!!! and SD-ROBOT!!!

I think Gearbest shouldn't sale this low quality products.
                            What did you solve? Force RGB on SD-robots firmware doesnt work. Every time you leave menu it goes to off.

Comment

Originally posted by depi View Post

What did you solve? Force RGB on SD-robots firmware doesnt work. Every time you leave menu it goes to off.
                              Hi @depi,

I mean troubleshot with bluetooth and T3+ gamepad to play with my nephew (7 years old)

Comment

Originally posted by asmartin View Post
                                Hi @depi,

I mean troubleshot with bluetooth and T3+ gamepad to play with my nephew (7 years old)
                                aha ok...I was to soon getting excited
                                All i am waiting is fix for pink screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X