AMLogic (Sunvell?) T95x (Mini M8s ii clone) 1Gb/8Gb Stock Firmware and Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damod11 View Post

How long have you been testing ? No crashes at all ?
    A few days, no problems.

I stopped trying to flash over other people's Android TV roms, or using their System.IMGs in my builds. CUrrently just going to use this T5X10008, strip it of the bloatware, and then use TWRP to flash over the OpenGapps TVStock zip, and make a T95X ATV rom for download. Live Channels, Play Store, etc etc. all work.

Have been using just that for about a day. Works decently well, far better than having to deal with trying to manually install Android TV bit by bit. Painless in comparison.

Which leads me to my next question.. I am familiar with tools to dump Rockchip ROMS but have never done an Amlogic dump to IMG. I'll post the ATV finished product as a TWRP zip. really wont be more than just the cleanup plus TVStock install, I recommend people do that as the fastest and easiest way to have a non-crap T95X running ATV.

You can also force flash the TVStock Mini M8SII rom that's out there and that will work but it forces you to do the full setup and google account login process, and T5X10008 plus TVStock feels faster to me.

Comment

ok paulie ill look forward to the twrp zip. will try that... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post
        Hi Everyone. So, T95X owners I found a new firmware.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is T5X10008. 6.01 Marshmallow. Flashes and runs fine with working WiFi to T95X's. (P212-8189)
        why there is DDR4 in the title hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

why there is DDR4 in the title hmmm
          No Idea, but flashes fine and runs no problem with my T95X

Comment

what is DDR4 ?

Comment

what is DDR4 ?
              RAM version

Comment

Any custom android versions or Ubuntu with video accelaration for this box ?

I just got this TV box and stock firmware is pretty poor.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieP View Post

A few days, no problems.

I stopped trying to flash over other people's Android TV roms, or using their System.IMGs in my builds. CUrrently just going to use this T5X10008, strip it of the bloatware, and then use TWRP to flash over the OpenGapps TVStock zip, and make a T95X ATV rom for download. Live Channels, Play Store, etc etc. all work.

Have been using just that for about a day. Works decently well, far better than having to deal with trying to manually install Android TV bit by bit. Painless in comparison.

Which leads me to my next question.. I am familiar with tools to dump Rockchip ROMS but have never done an Amlogic dump to IMG. I'll post the ATV finished product as a TWRP zip. really wont be more than just the cleanup plus TVStock install, I recommend people do that as the fastest and easiest way to have a non-crap T95X running ATV.

You can also force flash the TVStock Mini M8SII rom that's out there and that will work but it forces you to do the full setup and google account login process, and T5X10008 plus TVStock feels faster to me.
                  hello paulie. did you ever get this twrp backup ready for download ?

Comment

Hi. Does anyone have ethernet on the 2/16 gb version of t95x ? Not working on mine. No link in settings on stock or xannys or paulies roms either.

Comment

Hi. Does anyone have ethernet on the 2/16 gb version of t95x ? Not working on mine. No link in settings on stock or xannys or paulies roms either.
                      Not working on any custom rom either. Port is broken id say.

Comment

Please help me T95x only in red light
                        reset bottom in AV do not work (black screen)
                        usb burning tool after seven percent stop show disk initialize error use T95X-2G-1014 file
                        burn it with Amlogic_Burn_Card_Maker_v2.0.2 do not work (black screen)

Comment

Working...
                        X