This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I'm hoping to release it within the next couple of days if not sooner. But of course you can install it for now just to get a feel for it. But if not you can wait I have some people testing it out for me. So unless they report some problems I'll be releasing it very soon.
    I ll wait your next release and I ll try it as soon as you release it. Thnx for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

I would say try a different player such as SPMC from the play store or FTMC from here on Freaktab. These players seem to have better compatibility with amlogic devices. Since you were having these problems with supercelerons ROM as well with these files, I would say it is the files that are being problematic but don't quote me on that. To be honest if trying these players doesn't fix your issue then I would say your next step would be to post on forums where these different players are being developed. These forums could shed light on these types of problems and would probably give you better guidance as to what setting to use or to test. I do plan on releasing a newer version of my ROM with other fixes and maybe this would help your issue as well. Still your best bet is to ask on the according forums.
      SPMC solved the problem! The MP4 file plays super smooth. Thank you for the suggestion!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

SPMC solved the problem! The MP4 file plays super smooth. Thank you for the suggestion!!!
        Your welcome I'm glad it worked out for you!

Comment

Okay, I have released a new version of my ROM. Please read changelog for changes to the ROM. V2A is the latest ROM.

Comment

If I have the g1 ultimate how will I know it is the ultimate. Is there a number somewhere. I need to get this dark screen issue rectified. I can't watch movies or live tv because it's so bloody dark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone said there is new firmware out but I just got the box and don't ant to ruin it by doing the wrong firmware upgrade.

Comment

How do I check what firmware I have. I am using a g1 ultimate serial number starts with G912

Comment

Originally posted by csavoia View Post
                  How do I check what firmware I have. I am using a g1 ultimate serial number starts with G912

Right away just looking at the boxes I think cosmetically the top of the boxes look different and also the ultimate version has 3gb of ram if you pull up specs for system you should see that.

Comment

Is there any firmware that fixes the dark video issue for the gt1 ultimate G912 version. I love the box but hate that I can't see any of the videos I try to watch. And I don't know what firmware fixes this. I am a newb for an android box but I think with good instruction I can upgrade the firmware as long as I know it will fix this incredibly annoying issue

Comment

I don't think beelink has released any firmware for GT1 or GT1 ultimate with any fix for the dark screen. There is an app I think that you could use to brighten your screen from user @catharsys

Comment

I don't have anything happen when I click on catharsys. Is there a link to find out the name of this app or apk?
                        I am just tired of how bloody dark the picture is. How can there not be a fix with the amount of boxes they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by csavoia View Post
                          I don't have anything happen when I click on catharsys. Is there a link to find out the name of this app or apk?
                          I am just tired of how bloody dark the picture is. How can there not be a fix with the amount of boxes they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          The best thing to do is to ask the user catharsys permission to get the app.

Comment

Ok I did that and she no longer has anything asshe says superceleron had something but can't locate him on here anywhere. If anyone can hell please help.
                            The box is GT1 Ultimate with G912 as starting numbers in serial number.
                            I am ready to throw this stupid thing in the trash. Please anyone please help.

Comment

Some things I want to mention after quickly trying to set this ROM to my needs.

First am trying to have the old Off function in order to work with Wetek launcher Off icon but when I am uninstalling Power Menu App then I cant use the default Off function (say SystemUi error).
                              Second there is no "all" key in order to clean all the apps onto the task manager and I have to clean one by one all the open apps.
                              Third but not so important, a black bar is showing when Play Store is open at the bottom (it is like I have the bottom bar open but without icons).

I loved that the top bar can be disabled, I loved the responsiveness of this ROM, brightness fix I think that works well by default!!
                              I ll come up when I play with this ROM more. Thank you Alvatech.
                              Last edited by johnickz; 05-20-2017, 18:41.

Comment

Hi thanks for the rom just a small problem. I installed this on my entertainment box t8-v5 using the sd card and had no problems installing. After first boot I plug my minix air mouse in and can't get it to work. The standard remote that came with the box the only button that works is the power button so I can power on and off but nothing else. The USB have power cause when I tried to power a gadget the lights came on.

Any ideas lads cos I just don't like the launcher that come with the box it has no Notification drag down option

Comment

Working...
                                X