Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vincs View Post
    Hi superceleron , did you get a new GT1 box ?
    Nop, not new... a friend send me one that was dead! i fixed it (solder and reflash)
    But i dont have the remote of it...

Originally posted by Fijo1978 View Post
    Hi, superceleron , so no plans for supporting GT1 chipset 6255?
    yes i will but just not now! maybe in a few more days since im full of work!

Comment

Hi - just giving this rom a try on a couple of s92's. Initial view is that it seems pretty zippy - nice work. Running my IPTV packs very nicely using all format full HD player. Do you have a download link for the V8C wallpaper on launcher 3? I have kind of grown used to seeing it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sesdave View Post
        Hi - just giving this rom a try on a couple of s92's. Initial view is that it seems pretty zippy - nice work. Running my IPTV packs very nicely using all format full HD player. Do you have a download link for the V8C wallpaper on launcher 3? I have kind of grown used to seeing it. Thanks
        i dont, but i will up it !
        Pity i cant use webos launcher on it, dont work well on 7 (showing its age)

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          If you have a read post
          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...388#post649388

Yes by the looks...remote and clock, is the only downfall.
          I believe RickPub said in another thread that he has the T95Z PRO. I have the T95Z Plus. I guess if it works in the Pro, it'll work with the Plus? I'm not sure. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jseeley View Post

I believe RickPub said in another thread that he has the T95Z PRO. I have the T95Z Plus. I guess if it works in the Pro, it'll work with the Plus? I'm not sure. Thanks.
            i dont see why it won't work. essentially same except ram

Comment

GREAT ROM! First one on the GT1 2GB/16GB that I've got Kodi (v17.3) to work with Dolby Atmos. Very exciting. Thank you!!

Comment

Wonderful to have you back working on our machines Superceleron!! Though that you have forgot us!!

Some things I want to mention, first the Sleep option for me it is not suitable. Thats because I press F10 on my Rii to Sleep the machine and then I cant press F10 again to recover but PowerOn from the remote.
                Second one is about the keyboards on screen. I disabled the virtual keyboard from the options and not showing anymore but I cant press Ctrl+Space to change between languages as before to my Rii.
                Final the Youtube application (the one tha come installed) has some breaks when playing on 1080 60 frames per second.

Other than that, the ROM seems very stable for everyday use and seems to working fine. 4k Youtube is perfect (my connection is nott xD).
                Thank you and keep up the good work SC.
                Last edited by johnickz; 06-02-2017, 19:20.

Comment

Superceleron, i installed with sucess on Beelink GT1 with serial number G912.

Works super smooth, tonight i gonna do some tests. Netflix works well on SD res.

Great job and thank you!! you are the best!

Gratz

Comment

Originally posted by johnickz View Post
                    Wonderful to have you back working on our machines Superceleron!! Though that you have forgot us!!

Some things I want to mention, first the Sleep option for me it is not suitable. Thats because I press F10 on my Rii to Sleep the machine and then I cant press F10 again to recover but PowerOn from the remote.
                    Second one is about the keyboards on screen. I disabled the virtual keyboard from the options and not showing anymore but I cant press Ctrl+Space to change between languages as before to my Rii.
                    Final the Youtube application (the one tha come installed) has some breaks when playing on 1080 60 frames per second.

Other than that, the ROM seems very stable for everyday use and seems to working fine. 4k Youtube is perfect (my connection is nott xD).
                    Thank you and keep up the good work SC.
                    Well i dint forgot about it, i simple dint have any GT1 or S92.. luckily a friend gave me theirs that was dead and i fix it (G912 Version)!
                    But i dont have a remote for it.. so it m8 have some problem there.. lol
                    And thks for the feedback i will check it with some more time

Originally posted by natao2008 View Post
                    Superceleron, i installed with sucess on Beelink GT1 with serial number G912.

Works super smooth, tonight i gonna do some tests. Netflix works well on SD res.

Great job and thank you!! you are the best!

Gratz
                    Glad you like it
                    And no im not the best their lots of others better than me

Comment

This version works in GT1 Ultimate ddr4 S912 ?
                      Thanks

Comment

superceleron There is going on active discussion in Russian forum regarding stuttering on playing high bitrate stream videos (like Torrent TV, hls). And there are two possible solutions:
                        1) Add the following line to init.amlogic.board.rc
                        Code:
                        write /sys/module/amvdec_h264/parameters/error_recovery_mode 1
                        2) Install kernel from 104 version firmware (more info here http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-5693-1-1.html)

Dunno what can be done about #2 but can you do #1 in your firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by rubioario View Post
                          This version works in GT1 Ultimate ddr4 S912 ?
                          Thanks
                          No!

Originally posted by bahus View Post
                          superceleron There is going on active discussion in Russian forum regarding stuttering on playing high bitrate stream videos (like Torrent TV, hls). And there are two possible solutions:
                          1) Add the following line to init.amlogic.board.rc
                          Code:
                          write /sys/module/amvdec_h264/parameters/error_recovery_mode 1
                          2) Install kernel from 104 version firmware (more info here http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-5693-1-1.html)

Dunno what can be done about #2 but can you do #1 in your firmware?
                          Yes i already know about that "fix" for a long time, i just dont like it!
                          This is droid 7, are you sure than that still happen with this one?

Comment

superceleron I didn't test your firmware yet. But I saw this problem ("slideshow effect") on Android 7 stock beta firmware . Do you know about some negative effect of this "fix"? What's not to like? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bahus View Post
                              superceleron I didn't test your firmware yet. But I saw this problem ("slideshow effect") on Android 7 stock beta firmware . Do you know about some negative effect of this "fix"? What's not to like? :-)
                              This rom its not based on GT1 nougat beta from beelink!

Comment

Well im going to rls SCV2 in a day or two. lots of codec fixes and FTMC / SPMC Crash its fixed on amcodec!
                                As OTA

Comment

Working...
                                X