Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have GT1 with chipset 6255. I would like to try rom but I don't know if bluetooth works (i have gamepad). Wifi doesn't matter becouse i use ethernet.

Comment

Originally posted by zagor View Post
      I have GT1 with chipset 6255. I would like to try rom but I don't know if bluetooth works (i have gamepad). Wifi doesn't matter becouse i use ethernet.
      No it wont work the BT.

Comment

OTA already - looks even smoother . I like it.

Comment

Anyone with stutters on FHD 60fps on YouTube or just me? Tested on SCV2.

Comment

Originally posted by johnickz View Post
            Anyone with stutters on FHD 60fps on YouTube or just me? Tested on SCV2.
            4K also no problem here....
            MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Finally the first and only ROM in which the Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio works in KODI 17.3! Thanks, Superceleron!
              I have only one problem: the auto frame rate switching does not work. No matter if the "HDMI self adaptation" is turned on or off, there is micro stutters in movies. It was a problem in Android 6 also, but on 4pda.ru there is a workaround to fix AFR in Marshmallow (you have to change the original droidlogic.jar to Tronsmart Vega S96's file, where the AFR was fixed), but this file is incompatible with Android 7...

Comment

Originally posted by pisti7204 View Post
                Finally the first and only ROM in which the Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio works in KODI 17.3! Thanks, Superceleron!
                I have only one problem: the auto frame rate switching does not work. No matter if the "HDMI self adaptation" is turned on or off, there is micro stutters in movies. It was a problem in Android 6 also, but on 4pda.ru there is a workaround to fix AFR in Marshmallow (you have to change the original droidlogic.jar to Tronsmart Vega S96's file, where the AFR was fixed), but this file is incompatible with Android 7...
                You need to use a addon that does that for now!
                Cant remember the name, search in google!

Comment

select file manager..on list bug
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                  MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
                    select file manager..on list bug
                    if you see the bugs section you see it there already!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

You need to use a addon that does that for now!
                      Cant remember the name, search in google!
                      Thanks, you mean Kodi.AmLogic.script.frequency.switcher? I will try in KODI 17.3. It's not a system-wide solution, but for now it could be OK!

Comment

Hi Everybody ! I'm happy to meet again the greatest "Superceleron" with which i've already spoken in another section (MK808bplus and your famous 1.4b firmware!!!). I just orderer a beeking GT1 and i have two questions :
                        - can i directly install the firmware SVC2 with burn card maker ot do i have to install SVC1 and after SVC2 with the internal update app ?
                        - How can i know which is the version of the wifi chipset on my GT1 ?
                        Thanks and many thanks for your great work... Your 1.4b mk808b plus version is still rockin' in my home sweet home ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kayoo View Post
                          Hi Everybody ! I'm happy to meet again the greatest "Superceleron" with which i've already spoken in another section (MK808bplus and your famous 1.4b firmware!!!). I just orderer a beeking GT1 and i have two questions :
                          - can i directly install the firmware SVC2 with burn card maker ot do i have to install SVC1 and after SVC2 with the internal update app ?
                          - How can i know which is the version of the wifi chipset on my GT1 ?
                          Thanks and many thanks for your great work... Your 1.4b mk808b plus version is still rockin' in my home sweet home ;-)
                          1 - i dont recommend using burn card maker... and you install SCV1 1º then install SCV2 by twrp!
                          2 - on the bottom of the box if the serial starts with S912 or G912 you have the 9377 chip, if it starts with A912 you have the 6255 chip.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

1 - i dont recommend using burn card maker... and you install SCV1 1º then install SCV2 by twrp!
                            2 - on the bottom of the box if the serial starts with S912 or G912 you have the 9377 chip, if it starts with A912 you have the 6255 chip.
                            Thanks Superceleron. Is TWRP installed by defaut on the GT1 ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kayoo View Post

Thanks Superceleron. Is TWRP installed by defaut on the GT1 ? Thanks
                              yes read the 1º post m8!

Comment

SCV2 Beta 7.1 running fast and smooth on Alfawise S92. Absolutely love the OTA update feature. Stock remote works as it should. My box is slightly modded. (Holes drilled and Arctic Silver in place of the thermal pad with 80mm usb fan blowing across it). Temps range from 43º C idle to 57º C under load. Updated OTA from SCV1 with 4Gb SD Card. Running since Sunday. Navigation bar still a little finicky. Lockup after Chrome install. Another Lock up after Kodi 17.3 install. Wifi/Ethernet dropped out at one point the next day. Hard restart solved all of these issues and now running smoothly for the last 2 days. Fantastic beginning to what will no doubt be another fantastic SC Rom. Running circles around my U9-h at 3X the cost of the S92.

Antutu score of 42380.
                                Wifi - 100 MBps + (7 meter distance)
                                Bluetooth - Good
                                Netflix - Good
                                Sling Tv - Good
                                Kodi 17.3 - Good
                                Chrome - Good - (Browsing and streaming video)
                                Nova Launcher - Good
                                Youtube - Good

Comment

Working...
                                X