Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 - 2/16 - SCV2 BETA 7.1 ( 9377 Wifi Chipset )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramen View Post
    excellent job, especially for a beta,
    one request, one feature I LOVE about your roms is file network sharing being super simple to do. As far as I can tell its missing from this version, but it is beta afterall.
    Would love to see it added back if possible once you get off beta.
    still long way to go to be out of beta!

Comment

CAN someone guide me about the sound settings? What should I keep these settings at
      1: Surround Sound> Always. Auto... Never
      2: DTS sounds > what percentage should I keep this at to get best results?

Comment

and please add the remote option for universal remotes as well ...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          Hi guys here you go my 1º VERY VERY VERY BETA version of AML droid 7...
          IT WILL HAVE LOTS OF BUGS..... AND STILL LOTS OF WORK NEEDED!
          Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
          THIS IS A VERY EARLY BUILD SO IT WILL HAVE LOTS OF BUGS!!!
          FOR OTA SCV2 UPDATE TO WORK YOU NEED TO BE IN SCV1, YOU CAN USE THE ROM UPDATE APP TO DO A LOCAL UPDATE OR SIMPLE REBOOT TO RECOVERY AND DO IT!

Changelog V2:
          • Manly codec fixes.
          • Crash with amcodec on FTMC and SPMC fixed.
          • Updated framework and some libs
          • Cpu Temp should be even better now!
          • Faster EMMC read/write
          • And other small things.

Bugs V2:
          • Mouse mode on the remote IR not working! (on todo list)
          • Dont update Netflix or it will stop working, that you need to "talk" with netflix for the stuff they are doing...!
          • The RGB in Display setting its not working! (on todo list)
          • Lighthome m8 crash if you try to use the file icon on main screen! (on todo list)
          • LOTS OF OTHER BUGS.....

Changelog V1:
          • Not based on stock, this one is 32bits ( but based on other very recent 17 may build )
          • Added Twrp ( Thks me and abdul_pt .. still beta )
          • Only 1 launcher now ( lighthome )
          • Proper root ( SuperSu 2.81 )
          • I think this one is more stable and cooler that the 64bits one, you dont see the diference between the 64bits and 32bits!
          • True 8 core, all cores at 1.5Ghz
          • Gpu OC to 792
          • Auto hide the task bar, navigation bar can be enabled in the settings.
          • Blue button on the remote brings app switch to close open apps press the x button on the remote ( the button near 0 ) - sorry gt1 guys i dont have a gt1 remote and i this theirs not enough free buttons to map...
          • FTMC 16.2.28
          • Fully deodexed
          • Should be lot smoother!
          • Default IME is now the stock white one (AOSP one)
          • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now, but since the GPU is OC and all 8 cores at 1.5Ghz its still a bit hot!
          • Fixed adb
          • Netflix, youtubeTV, playstore...etc... fully working
          • Youtube 4k support
          • initd.d support.
          • Fixed a google framework crash.
          • Added PS3/PS4 support but only with cable! (press the playstation button on the remote to enable it)
          • Xbox360 wireless Gamepad, original and Chinese clones?!(well it works with my clone adapter...)
          • Permissions fixed.
          • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.5, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
          • and other little stuff under the hood!

Bugs V1:
          • SuperSu on the 1º boot might say that su its busy and root not working, if it does that a simple reboot fix it and the problem dont show anymore.
          • Mouse mode on the remote IR not working!
          • Dont update Netflix or it will stop working, that you need to "talk" with netflix for the stuff they are doing...!
          • In FTMC or SPMC you need to disable amcodec or else they will crash on some type of files!
          • The RGB in Display setting its not working!
          • LOTS OF OTHER BUGS.....

Want to buy me a beer?
          Download SCV2 OTA:
          Download SCV1:
          Install instructions:
          • Use usb burning tool....

Where to buy:
          1º BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
          Has it selinux enabled?

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo_97 View Post

Has it selinux enabled?
            nop!

Comment

Can I install this firmware using beelink update and backup app

Comment

Originally posted by Calam29 View Post
                Can I install this firmware using beelink update and backup app
                Nop, 1º you need to be in SCV1 and that one is only in IMG format, and then you can use that app to update to SCV2 because that one is in OTA format... is all in the 1º post (big red letters)...

Comment

No it wont work the BT.
                  Could you make a 6255 fix for 7.1 with drivers from other 6255 product?
                  Like khadas vim?

Thanks

Comment

Not that easy, i will do it it eventually but not now!

Comment

Not that easy, i will do it it eventually but not now!
                      I see. We'll wait for it. Super if you'll make that. Thanks.

Btw. I have a Samsung tv and the cec doesnt work perfectly. After swicthing to another source cec isnt working. It has a fix for it, but it has another bug. Lots of button (eg. play, start, stop, etc) arent working and some of them eg channel up/down pressing causes disconnection of hdmi (switching back to tv source).
                      I have another device (pulse8) and it's working well, it's perfect so the problem is with this device.
                      What is your opinion, can it be solved anyhow? Custom kernel, or what is needed for that?

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post

I see. We'll wait for it. Super if you'll make that. Thanks.

Btw. I have a Samsung tv and the cec doesnt work perfectly. After swicthing to another source cec isnt working. It has a fix for it, but it has another bug. Lots of button (eg. play, start, stop, etc) arent working and some of them eg channel up/down pressing causes disconnection of hdmi (switching back to tv source).
                        I have another device (pulse8) and it's working well, it's perfect so the problem is with this device.
                        What is your opinion, can it be solved anyhow? Custom kernel, or what is needed for that?
                        well i really dont care much about CEC, but yes it works bad on samsung tv's...
                        Not a easy fix, its a mix of kernel (you need to change the code) and android sdk!
                        Again this one is even worse than the other to fix...

Comment

well i really dont care much about CEC, but yes it works bad on samsung tv's...
                          Not a easy fix, its a mix of kernel (you need to change the code) and android sdk!
                          Again this one is even worse than the other to fix...
                          Thanks. Good to know.
                          Is it a chance it's working well with your custom kernel or it's the same as official beelink one (cec point of view)?

Comment

Originally posted by pszab View Post

Thanks. Good to know.
                            Is it a chance it's working well with your custom kernel or it's the same as official beelink one (cec point of view)?
                            should be the same in cec point of view!

Comment

Can you install this ROM with the SD card method using the Burn Card Maker?

When is v3 coming out for this ROM and when it be out of beta? Thanks for your continued hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by jseeley View Post
                                Can you install this ROM with the SD card method using the Burn Card Maker?

When is v3 coming out for this ROM and when it be out of beta? Thanks for your continued hard work.
                                you can burn scv1 with burn card maker (but i dont recommend it), then you can update to scv2 by twrp!
                                As of scv3, in due time i have lots of other work to do, and beta when the aml a7 sdk becomes more stable!

Comment

Working...
                                X