Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KIII PRO SCV1 ATV ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron this rom also works with the Mecool M8S PRO L

If yes, how can it be installed? Because USB burning tool needs the reset button to be pressed when try to connect and this box doesn't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      superceleron this rom also works with the Mecool M8S PRO L

If yes, how can it be installed? Because USB burning tool needs the reset button to be pressed when try to connect and this box doesn't have one.
      No!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

No!
        You will make something for my refered box Pro L de Mecool? (Acho uma box muito interessante, comprei anteontem)

I have all your roms on my 3 boxes Alfawise H96 Pro+ and like it very much, Missing something similar for this Mecool box.

Comment

You will make something for my refered box Pro L de Mecool? (Acho uma box muito interessante, comprei anteontem)

I have all your roms on my 3 boxes Alfawise H96 Pro+ and like it very much, Missing something similar for this Mecool box.
          Im still thinking if i will make anything for it or not (yes i do have it here)

Comment

Im still thinking if i will make anything for it or not (yes i do have it here)
            Would be cool, if you make here something. When do you think you will decide it? I saw your comment now for the Alfawise H96 pro+ box and i understand this (made a comment there), really confusion with the box.

i needed one more box and the reason, that i got also a "bad box" i bought now the Mecool and a SC rom would be great on it...

The problem is, this box has no reset button, so we cannot connect easily with usb to pc, only opening and solding something there, this i dont know to do.

Comment

Would be cool, if you make here something. When do you think you will decide it? I saw your comment now for the Alfawise H96 pro+ box and i understand this (made a comment there), really confusion with the box.

i needed one more box and the reason, that i got also a "bad box" i bought now the Mecool and a SC rom would be great on it...

The problem is, this box has no reset button, so we cannot connect easily with usb to pc, only opening and solding something there, this i dont know to do.
              Well that is why i still dint touch it... 90% of the ppl out there dont know how to solder correctly etc... i will think about it!

Comment

Well that is why i still dint touch it... 90% of the ppl out there dont know how to solder correctly etc... i will think about it!
                I saw this comment:

Some Amlogic bootloaders such as the Beelink GT1 and Shiningworth All-in-One for Amlogic q201 reference board don't require you to press the reset switch

Perhaps you can just contact Videostrong to ask if they can change it also?

Comment

I saw this comment:

Some Amlogic bootloaders such as the Beelink GT1 and Shiningworth All-in-One for Amlogic q201 reference board don't require you to press the reset switch

Perhaps you can just contact Videostrong to ask if they can change it also?
                  Sorry m8 they dont listen to me... they never do!
                  So im not even going to try it!

Comment

My netflix isn't outputting to 5.1? Stays as stereo?
                    i have updated to this rom as no luck with other ROM, worked fine, when I go into video settings (press f4 when watching a video on netflix) I get 5.5mb/1080p, so widevine is working fine, but audio says stereo.

I have changed settings to always surround, and hdmi raw. It is working correctly with spmc and YouTube. my sound system is Samsung hw-ms650 with sub and rear speakers, and it is capable of decoding everything, apart from atmos I think.

Thanks
                    Last edited by Dandroid534; 11-27-2017, 00:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                      My netflix isn't outputting to 5.1? Stays as stereo?
                      i have updated to this rom as no luck with other ROM, worked fine, when I go into video settings (press f4 when watching a video on netflix) I get 5.5mb/1080p, so widevine is working fine, but audio says stereo.

I have changed settings to always surround, and hdmi raw. It is working correctly with spmc and YouTube. my sound system is Samsung hw-ms650 with sub and rear speakers, and it is capable of decoding everything, apart from atmos I think.

Thanks
                      i dont have any sound decoder hw so dunno...

Comment

i dont have any sound decoder hw so dunno...
                        Thanks for replying. As I said SPMC is outputting 5.1. netflix will not. Is it confirmed working by anyone on this box? I think I remember with wetek a tweak was needed for the os to get the right information to netflix and co for 5.1.

Edit just tested with ps4, and I can get 5.1 option.

Searching a bit more I found the wetek thread,

I had to flash one of either two Firmware patches or the ATV ROM - from @ricardopvz to get 5.1 DD Netflix Audio to my HDMI connected DD+ capable 4K TV:

wetekforums.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf wetekforums.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Both of these are easily done from Android Recovery with a USB stick that has the .zip package update on it.

wrxtasy might be the person to ask?

Would be great if you could get it working

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for replying. As I said SPMC is outputting 5.1. netflix will not. Is it confirmed working by anyone on this box? I think I remember with wetek a tweak was needed for the os to get the right information to netflix and co for 5.1.

Edit just tested with ps4, and I can get 5.1 option.

Searching a bit more I found the wetek thread,

I had to flash one of either two Firmware patches or the ATV ROM - from @ricardopvz to get 5.1 DD Netflix Audio to my HDMI connected DD+ capable 4K TV:

wetekforums.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf wetekforums.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Both of these are easily done from Android Recovery with a USB stick that has the .zip package update on it.

wrxtasy might be the person to ask?

Would be great if you could get it working

Thanks
                          Well dunno, is extremely hard to fix something if you dont have how to test it!

Comment

What can I do to help?

Comment

What can I do to help?
                              you cant, that needs to be me debugging it.

Comment

What can I do to help?
                                Well i think i found the solution... dunno if it works but i will add it in a next update!

Comment

Working...
                                X