Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo Hoo!! THANKS !! Netflix 1080P,, YT 4K !
    Last edited by steelgtr; 04-05-2018, 00:16.

Comment

Hello good evening I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask how I can install googleplay original version not the one installed on the M8S PRO W. waiting thank you and greet you

Comment

Pirates93 :

Your M8S PRO W was already running Android TV when you bought it ?

That was the case for mine. And my GooglePlay was the original one.

If your box isn't running Android TV, just flash the ROM as explained above.

Comment

How can I get Amazon Prime Video to install? Was it installed on the boxex that had Android TV pre installed? Mine didn't and I'm running the latest OTA update posted here.

bob

Comment

Originally posted by steelgtr
            How can I get Amazon Prime Video to install? Was it installed on the boxex that had Android TV pre installed? Mine didn't and I'm running the latest OTA update posted here.

bob
            None of m8s pro w has Amazon prime installed custom or oficial firmware, try Aptoide TV or side install the latest version of Amazon prime and see if it works

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
              None of m8s pro w has Amazon prime installed custom or oficial firmware, try Aptoide TV or side install the latest version of Amazon prime and see if it works

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk
              Thanks, I did try the Aptoid version but it crashes when I go to play a movie. Others having the same problem. I guess the shield is the only box that will play it fine.

Comment

Does anyone know if we could add a voice remote control to the non-voice, but now upgraded version?

Comment

This rom is based on the native one, but the remote don't work with it, I can't use the virtual keyboard, can't parameter the box.
                  Where is my misunderstanding?

Comment

Originally posted by chinubrio View Post
                    Hi. I need the original factory firmware for this tvbox in * img format. Can anyone help me here?
                    The research tool could help, just check this discussion : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...966#post711966

Comment

Originally posted by ljvd
                      This rom is based on the native one, but the remote don't work with it, I can't use the virtual keyboard, can't parameter the box.
                      Where is my misunderstanding?
                      Something os wrong with your remote Cuse mine is working and i flashed last night

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

Comment

Something os wrong with your remote Cuse mine is working and i flashed last night

Mine was working fine with the native rom, so it isn't a remote issue. I speak about this one. Have you the same one ?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Mine was working fine with the native rom, so it isn't a remote issue. I speak about this one. Have you the same one ?
                          Even with the first remote its working

Comment

Originally posted by ljvd View Post
                            I have the version without the voice remote and the mecool FW. I now flashed to Android TV OS and would like to find a voice remote if it will work?

Comment

Even with the first remote its working
                              A way to answer : No, I haven't the same remote version, but I'm a fanboy

Comment

A way to answer : No, I haven't the same remote version, but I'm a fanboy
                                If you dont get it i'll explain.... This is the first remote that is shipped with m8s pro w box not that One with air mouse hope you get it

Comment

Working...
                                X