Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8/29/13 NEW MK908-android.4.2.2-jjhmod-v2.2 Universal Rom Download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Ace View Post
    I was able to get a stable running system on the MK903 v3 with WIFI on by using the stock tronsmart image and then flashing only the system image from jjhmod-v2.2.
    Dunno about benchmark scores and full hd performance but at 720p, with wifi active, now its completely stable. Doesnt reboot or crash haphazardly.
    Tried that but did not work for me, actually made my V3 become really hot and freeze. I am still trying to find a way so that the reboots go away

Comment

Originally posted by EzerchE View Post
      The most stable fw for MK908 v3 is still latest tronsmart stock rom for me...
      Not for me. This rom is by far the best for my MK908 v3, it is really impressive and everything works well besides the random reboot that I get anyways with all the other rooms (finless, and stock).

Great job for this rom, hope we can get the reboot fix that lewy20041 seem to have fixed for the T428

Comment

This is just fascinating!

Hi there!

Check out this:

I thought Hoaby might be interested to see and make us mk908 owners once again happy and proud of his work!!!
        (I know he used to do linux kernels
        I still use this ROM, and frankly, don' see any reason to upgrade as it does absolutely everything I need with android.

Comment

Would be awesome if there was a new jjhmod based on the latest finless 1.7. So far JJH has been the most stable of all mods for me.

Comment

Should RKRemoteControl work with this firmware? I've installed it on my android phone, but it can not find the server (MK908). I've looked thru running applications on MK908 and can not find anything looking like RKRemoteControl server. But RKGameControl is built-in, which is confusing me...

Comment

Any chance to get a new version of that rom based on the latest 1.8 from Finless? No idea why but this is the only rom not randomly rebooting nor crashing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by andronoob View Post
                Any chance to get a new version of that rom based on the latest 1.8 from Finless? No idea why but this is the only rom not randomly rebooting nor crashing for me.
                Absolutely! I use it from day one, and it works just flawless. I also use Josh's linux kernel on my mk808 - same story! Too bad there's no updates to his fantastic work.

Comment

Bluetooth and cx919

Originally posted by krumbs View Post
                  I have the same issue, but with my Bluetooth headsets. I strongly believe it is to do with Finless' CX-919 parts used in this ROM.
                  Before trying this ROM, I had installed the CX-919 Finless ROM. And saw the same Bluetooth issue. The device sees headsets/ keyboards, but refuses to connect.

I also saw the same issue on couple of other Finless ROMs I had used earlier. The ROMs were great and otherwise stable, but I could not stay on them because Bluetooth is important for me.

Must be something to do with how Finless optimises his ROM. Would be great if others could validate this theory.
                  I thought that Bluetooth wasn't working on this rom too for the Tronsmart t428 because it would connect but not send files. After connecting if I would send a file from a device to the Tronsmart it would receive the file and then allow to send files back. It's weird but it worked.

Comment

Hi,
                    I just reflashed an old mk908 v3 from a friend of mine,
                    after flashing with your kernels, it won't boot (tried several kernel versions)
                    I finally got it booting with the finless 1.7 rom but with your kernel and bootloader
                    Works smooth, except for the bluetooth, can't pair with anything (tried pc/phones/tablet)
                    and my unit crashes/reboots when trying to connect with Rk remote app via Wifi.
                    And after reboot the wifi is turned off.

Any help would be appreciated

L.

Comment

Working...
                    X