Clear All

Originally posted by watchpelis View Post
    Hello.
    can i install TRWP ?
    Hi ,

No , not exist for our Box , until now , maybe a clever User can make it ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I have CSA96 can I install this rom to my TvBox? I tried but tvbox couldnt open its light turning on and after off. Is there any possibility ?

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

No , not exist for our Box , until now , maybe a clever User can make it ,

greetings / gefattern
        that x99 box is not a good choice at all.
        i have alfawise h96 pro is working fine all games are working smoothly fifa 16 and pubg and pes18 .....

Comment

Originally posted by astatin13 View Post
          I have CSA96 can I install this rom to my TvBox? I tried but tvbox couldnt open its light turning on and after off. Is there any possibility ?
          Hi ,

maybe if u afterwards flash your Boot.img & kernel.img , no guarantee , good luck ,

gefattern

Comment

that x99 box is not a good choice at all.
            i have alfawise h96 pro is working fine all games are working smoothly fifa 16 and pubg and pes18 .....
            Hi ,

why , it the same PCB , only a Question of a good Rom or CustomRom , i have no problems with Gaming ,

DT , DT2 , Unkilled , WWR , Battle Bay , Shadowgun , Critical Ops , Zombie Safari , and similar ,

does the H96Pro has aTWRP ??? ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I'v tested both and used for a while(H96RK3399 and X99);now I'v use X99

For "Gaming";all same! so no anf different
              For "Picture Quality" all same but X99 a little bit more accuracy col.!!

So if you are a looking those matters and some of others;H96&X99 same devices

For "KODI" use;X99 totally bullshit!(with org. FW) but after some of installed ROMs KODI is OK

H96 get more heated! but not a big problem

When I'v tested/used H96 Ethernet&WiFi performance so bad!! X99 better performance but still both are "bad"!!

Finally;which one should I prefere "none of them" both devices worst and not worth to buy it!

For FW performance;H96 a little bit better!

In fact I do not like it all! But I liked RK3399 for "Picture Quality"!!

++

Seems that RK3399 Chipsets OK but not with those FWs!
              In the market that there is a few devices(RK3399)! but we wanna to see more devices with RK3399!
              Choices are so few

Until today that there is no any RK3399 full performance device yet!

Comment

Hi ,

why , it the same PCB , only a Question of a good Rom or CustomRom , i have no problems with Gaming ,

DT , DT2 , Unkilled , WWR , Battle Bay , Shadowgun , Critical Ops , Zombie Safari , and similar ,

does the H96Pro has aTWRP ??? ,

greetings / gefattern
                TWRP did not test it.
                if i want to play PES18 i need to use keymappers like OCTOPUS ... none of them can make it work.
                tincore+ sixaxis controller makes any games on rooted alfawise h96 pro.
                but didnt work on x99.

Comment

TWRP did not test it.
                  if i want to play PES18 i need to use keymappers like OCTOPUS ... none of them can make it work.
                  tincore+ sixaxis controller makes any games on rooted alfawise h96 pro.
                  but didnt work on x99.
                  Hi ,

what , that is not true , iplay all my Games with PS3 Controller & Sixasis App , no Problem ,

where do you get this strange Info , we only need a good Rom , wish we had Roms like for

some Handys , Linage OS , or similar ,

why u not use Sixaxis ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hello.
                    i told you i have been using TINCORE and SIXAXIS CONTROLLER.
                    can you please if you can try PES 18 onto x99 and tell me results.
                    please if you have time test it.
                    Originally posted by gefattern

Hi ,

what , that is not true , iplay all my Games with PS3 Controller & Sixasis App , no Problem ,

where do you get this strange Info , we only need a good Rom , wish we had Roms like for

some Handys , Linage OS , or similar ,

why u not use Sixaxis ???

greetings / gefattern
                    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 57beats View Post
                      Hello.
                      i told you i have been using TINCORE and SIXAXIS CONTROLLER.
                      can you please if you can try PES 18 onto x99 and tell me results.
                      please if you have time test it.

Hi ,

sorry i cant , because i have not enough GB to do this , i dont have Router Wifi at Home ,

i only surf with 3G , Mobile Dataplan of 5.5GB per Month , small Info , i quoted the Post

of User "watchpelis" so why do you answer ??? good luck / gefattern

Comment

im sure you cant make it work on x99.
                        watchpelis ?
                        can you share with me apps you use to do the keymapping for games
                        Originally posted by gefattern

Hi ,

sorry i cant , because i have not enough GB to do this , i dont have Router Wifi at Home ,

i only surf with 3G , Mobile Dataplan of 5.5GB per Month , small Info , i quoted the Post

Comment

Hi ,

Hi ,

once more , why did you answer on my quote ??? , did you saw it in your Notifications ,

or was it , because you saw my answer in the Thread ??? , i only want to know because

i always thought if i "quote" a Post , only the quoted User can see it in his Notifications ,

so maybe a Bug that must reported to the Admin , would be nice if you can help to make

FT better , thanks already now , for your patient with that ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by 57beats View Post
                            im sure you cant make it work on x99.
                            watchpelis ?
                            can you share with me apps you use to do the keymapping for games

Hi ,

i later upload a Backup of my Sixaxis App , if u want or need it ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by astatin13 View Post
                              Hi ,

did you restore your Box after u flashed the X99 Rom ??? , first u must know if your Box use the same Wifichip ,

maybe other RK3399 Roms working on your Box , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Another BUG(OTA FW)

>if you have plugged your Ext.HDD(after Device; "ON") there is any recognize issue

But than if you shut down(OFF or Full power down/off) your device(when HDD plugged) than re-open
                                your device;in this time device never recognize your plugged HDD !!!!

Solution;unplug and than plug again! than device re-recognize yr ext.HDD

weird but I'v tried times and times and got this issue

++

Seems with this OTA FW;"Picture Quality" kinda may improve! if my eyes do not mislead,picture quality liitle bit more
                                sharp-punchy love that

Comment

Working...
                                X